Jump to content

Work permit to work for Thai Government of health.


Recommended Posts

I have been told by a friend here I should apply for a work VISA with Thai government. I am working on designing a drug rehabilitation program for Thai prison system and opening an international rehabilitation center in North of Thailand. 

   Are these two different work permits or do I need one for both. 

  I can do much of the work on computer both in Norway and Thailand. The devise of facilities will require my presence.

    What would be best route for me to go?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You should study the types of Visa available to suit your criteria.
Is it your intention to be employed and work for the Ministry of Health, or set up your own business.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use