Jump to content

Thaiger Talk Quiz #056 - Malls in Bangkok


Recommended Posts

4/5 but I mistakenly read the wrong airport just now as my wife barged in my door breaking my concentration. Other than that I knew the answer, so in good theory it was a 5/5 but in all practicality I botched it from reading thinking the wrong airport..

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4/5 but in my defence i usually fall into a catatonic state when entering a shopping mall !!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

5/5 ...  shows where I have to go in BKK with the missus! 🥺

I go to malls all the time in Bangkok with my family and my USA associates looking through super markets. Years ago also was in retail markets here with one outfit that is in many malls. Sort of enjoy going to them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I go to malls all the time in Bangkok with my family and my USA associates looking through super markets. Years ago also was in retail markets here with one outfit that is in many malls. Sort of enjoy going to them.

I enjoy the eye candy 😜

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

I enjoy the eye candy 😜

That's why I walk behind my wife and family. 🤫

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2/5 all guesses. Haven't been in Bangkok for about 3 years.

I like malls to be honest but don't know one from the other. When inside you could be in any of them, all look the same, same outlets etc.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Marc26 said:

4-5 and got the Rangsit mall wrong and that is where my stepson lives!

I only read the airport wrong in my head. But that was very easy if I didn't have a brain fart.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3/5 and the only one I knew was the Don Muang airport one as I have been to that mall many times.

Never been in any of the others.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Saltire said:

2/5 all guesses. Haven't been in Bangkok for about 3 years.

I like malls to be honest but don't know one from the other. When inside you could be in any of them, all look the same, same outlets etc.

Most are pretty much the same. I like Terminal 21 for all the international themes, though the one in Korat trumps the one in Bangkok.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Most are pretty much the same. I like Terminal 21 for all the international themes, though the one in Korat trumps the one in Bangkok.

T21 is one of my favourites, great layout and easy to move around with so many escalators.  One mall I recommend for variety outside of the cbd is Bangna Mega Mall - over 800 stores and more affordable variety than the cbd.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

One mall I recommend for variety outside of the cbd is Bangna Mega Mall - over 800 stores and more affordable variety than the cbd.

Mega Bangna has the best cineplex I have ever been to anywhere in the world. 🎥😎

They really mean it when they say “mega”.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2022 at 11:19 PM, HolyCowCm said:

I only read the airport wrong in my head. But that was very easy if I didn't have a brain fart.

4/5 as well with the flatulence in my head!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

An amazing 5/5

I was expecting to score very little. I realised i knew three of them and was lucky guessing the other two.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use