ATMs

Philly

Why would they be down? I could see many being emptied out starting tonight as many people are already hitting the roads for Songkran travel...thats the only reason I could think of.

• Like 2

I keep getting warnings from my bank telling me that the service will be down from something like 2 in the morning for a couple of hours due to work being carried out. But as I don't use the ATM at those times so I usually take no notice.

• Haha 1

Has benefits. Thais are on the move for the holidays.

No money, no alcohol, less deaths on the roads.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, palooka said:

Has benefits. Thais are on the move for the holidays.

No money, no alcohol, less deaths on the roads.

Oh you hopeless romantic! I'm sure they will find a way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I went to my local K-Bank ATM which is just down the street in the LNH Building.  No issue taking a withdrawal out or using the machine at all, and this was Saturday Morning at 9 am.

• Thanks 1

Pulled out some cash using the ATM near the Condo and in the Q-House building next to LNH Bank just a few ago.  Last year the only thing open around us for 3 days was the three 7-11's and what is now the Lotus's, stocked up on Milk, eggs, and other fruits and vegetables yesterday.  Made Banana chocolates chip muffins and mini loaves today to go with coffee in the mornings since my bagel shop I buy from will also be closed until Saturday.......Stay safe folks.