90 day reporting online

20 minutes ago, Ena said:

Thanks. Yesterday I tried with IE on my laptop, but without success.

I remember it took me a couple of attempts using Android to register. Once I'd done that I did my first and second 90 day on Android OK.
When the confirmation comes through I login with the same credentials using my laptop (Firefox on Linux), as it's easier to print out the confirmation (for me) that way.

Before the pandemic the HR guy who did my 90 Days said it was faster to do it in person than do it online. 

Since the pandemic I use Mail-in. It’s surprisingly easy no issues so far 

1 minute ago, 9S_ said:

Before the pandemic the HR guy who did my 90 Days said it was faster to do it in person than do it online. 

Since the pandemic I use Mail-in. It’s surprisingly easy no issues so far 

Are you in Bangkok? They apparently accept mail-in, but not all immigration offices do.

I had argument in Udon about ten years ago after I mailed it there. I sent it EMS so they had to sign for it.
Weeks later, no acknowledgement was ever sent back to me.
it was the short time they were at the spare terminal at Udon airport.
I had to go there for something else.The girl who was doing 90 day reports started by saying they hadn't received it, without even asking my name.
When I told her it had been signed for by EMS, the girl told me I needed to go to the post office in town to find out who signed for it.
My wife was with me and without leaving immigration, she phoned Udon Post Office with the reference number. They told her over the phone the name of the signatory.
Five minutes later my wife told the 90 day girl who signed for it, date and time too.
The girl said, oh that's her - pointing at someone else. Then she processed my 90 day report - dated from the day I was in the office.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ena said:

Thanks. Yesterday I tried with IE on my laptop, but without success.

What browser?

Were you able to get past the first page or did you receive a message.

• 2 weeks later...

my agent in pattaya said i need to pay for 90 report 2 time from now on , for  tm30 and another bs, 800 thb in total , who can confirm the double reporting system (papers) and if the address on the reporting paper = good for buy a car

39 minutes ago, ImRNA said:

my agent in pattaya said i need to pay for 90 report 2 time from now on , for  tm30 and another bs, 800 thb in total , who can confirm the double reporting system (papers) and if the address on the reporting paper = good for buy a car

Did your agent obtain your extension from the same Provincial office where you live?
If not, you'll need to file a new TM30 at your local Immigration first.

• Like 2

Last time online worked now it won't. Problem is the system shows me 70 days on overstay when I am not. RIng up and they just tell you to go in, others have had the same problem. App show correct permission to stay date until next year but 70 days overstay underneath. Sent them an email no response or action. How many years have they been trying to get this working now? Tried 4 different browsers, same result not past first page- contact immigration message.

Edited by thai3

• 3 months later...

I hear there's supposed to be a new all-singing-all-dancing 90 day online system starting very soon.

It's not clear if you have to re-register if you're already successfully using the existing online system.
I hope someone will post some details about it soon.

2 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I hear there's supposed to be a new all-singing-all-dancing 90 day online system starting very soon.

That's what they said about the previous one, until the singer got Laryngitis and the dancer broke a leg. 😉

• Haha 3