Where do Pfizer + Pfizer (shots 1 and 2) people go for BOOSTER shots?

mikerwriter

I was lucky to get Pfizer for shots 1 and 2.  However, I recently passed the 6 month recommended wait time for booster shots and started looking for options.  I found that the hospital (that administered the first two shots) sent a text message in February telling folks to register for a 3rd booster shot of Pfizer (only 4 months later).  I didn't see the message then, and now they're telling me that they don't have more, and that I need to register for a booster at Bang Sue or MBK.  However, those registrations are limited to certain vaccine combinations, and none of them include Pfizer1 and Pfizer2 recipients.  Does anyone know where we can go for a booster if our first two shots were Pfizer?  And what's the best recommended version for a booster?  I'm sure there must be others in the same boat.

Nan Ah Hospital in BKK have Pfizer boosters

323 Prachathipok Road 323 ถนนประชาธิปก แขวงสมเด็จเจ้าพระยา เขตคลองสาน Somdet Chaopraya Klongsan Bangkok 10600
Tel:  02 439 5100
https://maps.app.goo.gl/QS1BHzidRei1j37t6

Small hospital, free parking available, free vaccine, paperwork supplied. In and out in under 10 minutes. 

Edited by Fanta
Added details
  • Like 2

Thank you so much.  However, lots of places have Pfizer booster shots.  The problem is that they're not giving them to folks who had Pfizer for shots 1 and 2.

Edited by mikerwriter

I am open to any brand of booster, by the way.  I keep being told to go elsewhere, but elsewhere doesn't have a booster shot, of any kind, for people in this Pfz1 + Pfz2 group.  Maybe it has to do with priority, for those with Sinovac or Sinopharm for 1 + 2?  I know there must be others having the same problem.

23 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Nan Ah Hospital in BKK have Pfizer boosters

323 Prachathipok Road 323 ถนนประชาธิปก แขวงสมเด็จเจ้าพระยา เขตคลองสาน Somdet Chaopraya Klongsan Bangkok 10600
Tel:  02 439 5100
https://maps.app.goo.gl/QS1BHzidRei1j37t6

Small hospital, free parking available, free vaccine, paperwork supplied. In and out in under 10 minutes. 

Thank you so much!  It appears that I will be able to get a booster here, after all.  😷  It's walk-in only.

6 minutes ago, mikerwriter said:

Thank you so much!  It appears that I will be able to get a booster here, after all.  😷  It's walk-in only.

Glad it helped. I arrived at 9am and was back in the taxi at 9:09. You can park in the spaces on the right you see when you arrive and you walk to chairs on your left, not the main door. Take your passport, or a photocopy of the ID page, to get the booster certificate if you need that. 

• Like 1