Lazada never send confirmation code

Bluesofa

When I try to logon to Lazada on my laptop, I now always see a message about needing verification to be sure it's me.

To choose the verification method I have only one option - by email.
Lazada have never, ever, managed to send me a verification email (even though it tells me it 'must be confirmed with five minutes')
I've checked my spam folder.
How come they can constantly email me 'offers' almost daily, but never send me a verification code.

I've tried the contact number 02-818-0000 - it doesn't even work but disconnects with a bleep immediately.

Does anyone else have the same hassle?

If I use their app on my phone, it works fine.
Looked on the website without logging on, found an item: 56 Baht including delivery.
Using the app: 80.55B from the very same seller. The difference was more for the same delivery. Cheating buggers.

• Like 1

I never have to log on BS, just click on my app and hey presto it works. I got sick of all the offers, offers that I wouldn't use so I disabled that facility.

An item, 56 baht Inc delivery, what was it, a postage stamp? 😉

1 minute ago, Marble-eye said:

I never have to log on BS, just click on my app and hey presto it works. I got sick of all the offers, offers that I wouldn't use so I disabled that facility.

An item, 56 baht Inc delivery, what was it, a postage stamp? 😉

It was a filter to put in the kitchen sink to catch all the food waste.

Yeah, I know we're 'only' talking of 24 Baht more, but it's the principle of cheating you when you come to order the item.
I can only guess that when you login Lazada has your user details and 'taylors' the price to suit your profile i.e. adds more more on for delivery.

I tried to cancel the order at 11:22 within five minutes of seeing they had increased the delivery charge.

The seller has not read the message.

I tried the Lazada cancel option, but was told I can't cancel as 'it has been shipped'
Tried the Lazada 'chat option' - 'under maintenance will will be back 'soon''

Pah

Well I've just had a revelation.
'chatted' with Lazada help - once it started working again, after being down for a few hours.

I complained about being charged more than when I searched for the item.

Found out at that at the top right of the page it says 'delivery options' It always said Pathum Wan (in Bangkok), where the items seem to be despatched from.
WRONG!
It's the delivery address that it quotes as Pathum Wan - therefore a cheaper deliver price.
Then when I login and order I'm always charged more (I live in Udon). After all this time I have now realised why it is.
It does say 'change' next to Pathum Wan. I had assumed that was for a more expensive faster delivery, so I ignored it.
I had thought there was a standard delivery price across the country, obviously not.

If it said 'deliver to' it would have been more obvious.

• Like 2