News Forum - Southern Thailand officials allocate 252 baht for Sadao connection with Malaysia

Thaiger

Now that Thailand’s Sadao border with Malaysia will finally reopen tomorrow, officials in southern Thailand have approved nearly 252 million baht to connect the two countries there. Thailand’s Deputy Minister of Interior announced today that the development committee of the southern border provinces approved construction of the road to connect the new Sadao Customs House and Bukit Kayu Hitam border checkpoint in Malaysia. The checkpoint had been under construction for two years, and couldn’t operate because there was no decision about the connection point between Thailand and Malaysia. This delayed the construction of infrastructure. The deputy minister made the announcement […]

The story Southern Thailand officials allocate 252 baht for Sadao connection with Malaysia as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Hello Thaiger...do read your news heading....Thailand spending 252 baht for Sadao connection with Malaysia? What is that you are trying to say? Don't you do "proof- reading" before publishing. May be you are hungry while publishing the news and have ate the word "Million". This is not the first time I am seeing such blunders in Thaiger journalism. May be it is a norm in Thaiger and is comfortable with such incompetence. If that is what you are trying to project. Then I withdraw my comments....

Last comment seconded!

I only read this because I wondered what 252 baht is going to do to help any type of inter-government dealings!