60 day Marriage extension

So did a review of the pinned topics on this and went through a page or two in this section but cant find what im looking for.  I am on a non-O visa for purposes of visiting family.  My wife and I decided to extend our stay by a few weeks which will put me over the 90 days.  She spent the better part of today trying to track down exactly what is needed at the immigration office (currently) but was unsuccessful in her search.  

So directly, what documents do we need to bring with us for a 60 day extension?

Before arriving, we purchased the necessary COVID insurance policy, does that need to be extended as well? 

You apply for the 60 day extension to visit Thai wife under section 2.24 of Order 327-2557.
327-2557 (2014) - Criteria for extension ENG.pdf 

Under the same section 2.24 of Order 138-2557 (Document checklist) it only states the minimum required and not the usual requested by an Immigration office.
138-2557 (2014) Docs for extensions - ENG.pdf 

Without the specific requirements of each office it's better to prepare as if applying for a 1 year extension based on Thai spouse, but without the financial requirements.

Your wife must attend in person with yourself.
The fee is 1,900 baht.

1. Completed Application form (TM7) + 4.5 x 3.5cm passport photo.
2. Applicant’s passport 
3. Copy of photo ID page
4. Copy of Visa.
5. Copy of entry stamp.
6. Copy of TM6 departure card.
7. Marriage certificate + copy.
8. Kor Ror 2.
9. Wife's Blue house book + copy.
10. Wife's national ID card + copy.

You don't state your living arrangement, but if staying with relatives better to take a copy of their Tabien Baan and a copy of the ID card of the person named as 'head of household' in the Tabien Baan.

I assume wherever your residing someone previously filed a TM30?

As comparison this is my own recommended list of documents for a 1 year extension based on Thai spouse. You shouldn't require 2 copies, any proof of finances, photo's in and around the home, or map.
Docs Extension of Stay based on Marriage.odt 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Faz said:

You apply for the 60 day extension to visit Thai wife under section 2.24 of Order 327-2557.
327-2557 (2014) - Criteria for extension ENG.pdf 

Under the same section 2.24 of Order 138-2557 (Document checklist) it only states the minimum required and not the usual requested by an Immigration office.
138-2557 (2014) Docs for extensions - ENG.pdf 

Without the specific requirements of each office it's better to prepare as if applying for a 1 year extension based on Thai spouse, but without the financial requirements.

Your wife must attend in person with yourself.
The fee is 1,900 baht.

1. Completed Application form (TM7) + 4.5 x 3.5cm passport photo.
2. Applicant’s passport 
3. Copy of photo ID page
4. Copy of Visa.
5. Copy of entry stamp.
6. Copy of TM6 departure card.
7. Marriage certificate + copy.
8. Kor Ror 2.
9. Wife's Blue house book + copy.
10. Wife's national ID card + copy.

You don't state your living arrangement, but if staying with relatives better to take a copy of their Tabien Baan and a copy of the ID card of the person named as 'head of household' in the Tabien Baan.

I assume wherever your residing someone previously filed a TM30?

As comparison this is my own recommended list of documents for a 1 year extension based on Thai spouse. You shouldn't require 2 copies, any proof of finances, photo's in and around the home, or map.
Docs Extension of Stay based on Marriage.odt 

Awesome, thank you for the extensive reply.  One more question that has popped up.  She is seeing there is now two different offices that are processing these on the government site.  In the past i have gone to chaengwattana.  Is that still the correct place to go in Bangkok? 

To be clear, looks she is referring to Muang Thong Thani.  Is there any difference between these locations as far as what can be done at each?

13 minutes ago, MrNovax said:

Is there any difference between these locations as far as what can be done at each?

Yes, there are differences on what CW and MT process.

This link brings up an announcement for MT and what they process.
https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/home_en/

Try contacting them for a definitive answer;
AddressBan Mai, Pak Kret District, Nonthaburi 11120
Phone02 000 1178

Don't forget Thai holidays looming. Closed April 6th, 13, 14th, 15th.

• Thanks 1