News Forum - Exorcist in Thailand expels evil spirit from woman’s vagina

Thaiger

A woman who claims she had “black magic in her private parts” for 25 years finally had the evil spirit expelled by exorcists in central Thailand’s Ratchaburi. A somewhat disturbing clip circulating online displays an exorcism for a woman who claimed that her vagina had been possessed by an evil spirit for 25 years. She described the spirit’s presence as “torture.” The exorcist, known as Ajahn Koongawee Seesayam, and his student pressed a “ghost chasing baton” on the woman’s stomach and repeatedly pressed on her vagina – while she was fully clothed – in an effort to expel the spirit. […]

The story Exorcist in Thailand expels evil spirit from woman’s vagina as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

a woman who claimed that her vagina had been possessed by an evil spirit for 25 years

Sounds like it just needed a good clean!

The assumption that an evil spirit was up there may have been due to the smell. After all, evil does smell bad - correct.! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The woman previously lived in Denmark but said the medical help she sought there didn’t get rid of the torturous spirit

Department of psychiatry, I presume. If she'd taken the antipsycotic drugs, I'm sure the "spirit" would've disappeared.

• Like 1

Now here is a service NCC should be offering and making a living out of.😃

I for one believe western medicine can learn a lot from the revolutionary form of treatment.

59 minutes ago, Henry said:

With quality journalism like this how on earth does The Thaiger fail to clean up at the journalism awards….. 😂

Do they have one for comedy journalism?🤣

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

There must be a hole in the market for a job like that. I wonder......🤔

For pressing the womens ... i forgot which word the used for it in the article 😅

I'm expecting no less than 5 pages for this topic knowing the guys here...🤭

Anyway the article mentioned that the exorcist has managed to expel the evil spirit but not destroy nor trap it. Which can only mean one thing - another poor lady will now have an evil spirit as a permanent resident in her vagina.

If only the writer for the upcoming Insidious Chapter 5 movie could take some inspiration from this news... that would be nice 🤭

• Haha 1

I find that singing 'Mr Bombastic' to the area works wonders. It must do , as I have never had a problem with evil spirits in that neck of the woods.  🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A woman who claims she had “black magic in her private parts” for 25 years finally had the evil spirit expelled by exorcists in central Thailand’s Ratchaburi. A somewhat disturbing clip circulating online displays an exorcism for a woman who claimed that her vagina had been possessed by an evil spirit for 25 years. She described the spirit’s presence as “torture.” The exorcist, known as Ajahn Koongawee Seesayam, and his student pressed a “ghost chasing baton” on the woman’s stomach and repeatedly pressed on her vagina – while she was fully clothed – in an effort to expel the spirit. […]

The story Exorcist in Thailand expels evil spirit from woman’s vagina as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Vulva. The vagina is the inner birth canal. The Vulva is the visible sexual organ area. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zorba_the_Geek said:

Vulva. The vagina is the inner birth canal. The Vulva is the visible sexual organ area. 

Not when I'm eating a grapefruit please.🙀

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TAC said:

I've heard that many men around the world have evil spirits in their private parts and go to Thailand for "exorcism" 

Too late for me I'm afraid, mine has already been exercised.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TAC said:

I've heard that many men around the world have evil spirits in their private parts and go to Thailand for "exorcism" 

Why yes. Only the other day I realised my penis was haunted by the ghost of Herman Goering and decided the only option was to set it on fire with petrol and smash the flames out with a hammer. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

At least they did not try to suck anything out of it like a leach or waht you do with a snake bite.

After reading your post, I had to think how she screems to the exorcist, suck it out suck it out..