90 day online reporting

Haven't seen any recent reports of  experiences  (good or bad) when using the most recent iteration of the online 90 day reporting system.  I am registered but had to go to my local IO last time  because I had to do my annual simultaneously so haven't used the latest version. Any successes or issues?

I will be interested too, I have one due on the 5th April but because it will be the first one since getting a new passport I know it won't work, The history I had with it is that it worked flawlessly once out of 3 attempts, the other two times i ended up reporting to the office just before time was due and then checking a week later on the website to find it was approved.🤨

• Like 1

Did mine online March 8th. No problem at all. The website was updated/changed in the last year and is more reliable and much improved, at least in my experience. 

There is so much complaining about how hard all this immigration stuff is, but....I do my all 90 days online (10-15 minutes max) and visit Immigration just once a year to do my retirement extension. Yes, it is a pain to get all the info together (copies, two visits to the bank, etc.) but, I literally spent less than 30 minutes inside the office before I had it all done, including a re-entry permit.  (Granted it is usually more like 1-2 hours, but with COVID they are much less busy). Still it is just once a year. 

All that said, I still think it'd make sense for them to consider either 3-5-10 year visas for long time residents here on retirement. I won't hold my breath.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The NEW online 90 day system is easy and fast.  My next one due in a few days and hopefully it remains in working order.  The old one was forever slow or crashing, offline, and often simply did not accept a report.

Good reports on the new 90 day online system, even from those who couldn't previously use the old system.
Tried it myself a couple of months ago, approved 40 seconds after I submitted it.

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2022 at 10:01 AM, KaptainRob said:

The NEW online 90 day system is easy and fast.  My next one due in a few days and hopefully it remains in working order.  The old one was forever slow or crashing, offline, and often simply did not accept a report.

Good luck Kaptain,  keep us posted. Thanks

10 hours ago, Bertik said:

Good luck Kaptain,  keep us posted. Thanks

Report online at 1600hrs yesterday took a few minutes, acknowledged immediately but the actual receipt just came thru, 25hrs later.  Can take a number of days apparently.

• Thanks 1

Did my report late Friday and received approval on Monday, the new site is easier for me, the old site was hit and miss and the app never worked. With the new site I received a reminder email 15 days before due date.

A59B2049-35A9-4992-9736-3430EED2D81F.thumb.jpeg.8210fe067a191f7da11ee26bb48a1a56.jpeg

Fill passport and nationality and hit the magnifying glass emoji directly below, the rest of the form should be auto filled and you can submit.

An email will be sent immediately accepting receipt of application, the approval email follows.

A vast improvement in my opinion to the old system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/30/2022 at 7:13 AM, Bertik said:

Haven't seen any recent reports of  experiences  (good or bad) when using the most recent iteration of the online 90 day reporting system.  I am registered but had to go to my local IO last time  because I had to do my annual simultaneously so haven't used the latest version. Any successes or issues?

Tried to get it to work today, a waste of time. Yet again, one more online service that doesn't work. How many is that now, counting apps and websites? 

15 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Tried to get it to work today, a waste of time. Yet again, one more online service that doesn't work. How many is that now, counting apps and websites? 

Sorry to hear that. My next 90 day isn't until May so i'll have to wait awhile before I can try to use it.

1 hour ago, Bertik said:

Sorry to hear that. My next 90 day isn't until May so i'll have to wait awhile before I can try to use it.

good luck 

3 hours ago, Bertik said:

My last reply was not entirely helpful.  Here is a bit more information on the difficulties I found with it.  Firstly, navigating the jumble of the website to find how to register is confusing.  Once I managed to find the right icon to click and it opened another page, I registered and received a password, which to date, has not worked.  There is no way to ask for a second password that I can find.  The passwords, as you will see, are clearly produced by some dumb nerd who seems to think that every letter of the alphabet and every number known to man is required in any password , instead of producing one simple password and asking you to change it to one that is personal to you, a common practice in normal countries.  That's clearly too easy for these Dumbo's who produce this crap.

Hope that is more of as heads up and I wish you more success than I managed, or indeed any of my friends have managed.  Very fortunately, I live within 30km of Immigration so can do it myself, as I did yesterday.   

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 11:35 AM, Nivram said:

I just did my 90 day report online with the new website and I got an approval email with the downloadable TM47 in 10 minutes.

Yes indeed Mr.Nivram. Today was a banner day. Opened my email and found the approval of my 90 day application TM-47 (done online) with the revised edition, however it did take about 4 hours.  As a bonus, I was able to renew my 5 year drivers license today. 

41 minutes ago, Bertik said:

Yes indeed Mr.Nivram. Today was a banner day. Opened my email and found the approval of my 90 day application TM-47 (done online) with the revised edition, however it did take about 4 hours.  As a bonus, I was able to renew my 5 year drivers license today. 

It is a little different than the Immigration eService for foreigners mobile app.

New app did not ask for arrival card number and flight number.

• Like 1

Regarding the new online app. Does anyone know that if you request to make a new password, can you make your own? When originally registering, the system sends you an extremely cumbersome password so  I want to make my own ( easier to remember) but I don't want to upset the applecart since it is now working as advertised.

23 minutes ago, Nivram said:

No i don't think so.

Call the immigration hotline 1178 and ask.

Think maybe I'll  just live dangerously and give it (requesting a new password) a try, got 3 months to decide. It's ironic  now that my local IO has relocated nearby I finally get the online system to work.