Pattaya attractions

Bertik

My family is headed to Pattaya next week.  Are most of the family oriented attractions open? I.E. Nong Nuch gardens, water parks,  or others. Thanks

Hi Bertik, I asked my wife and she said Nong Nooch is open as will be most other attractions, but maybe not all and she is usually correct. 

• Thanks 2

Just returned from a trip to PTY. Almost all are open. The gardens actually have a free entry free if you can show double vax (my wife/family had to argue with them for me the farang). After visiting I wish I would have stayed back on the beach because 4 hours in the heat was a drag for what was on offer. 

You mention family trip so the kids attractions are all open as far as I am aware. We inquired for my nephew on the waterpark and the mall adventure attraction and they were open. Ripley's open. 

Have a great trip!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Normaljoe said:

Just returned from a trip to PTY. Almost all are open. The gardens actually have a free entry free if you can show double vax (my wife/family had to argue with them for me the farang). After visiting I wish I would have stayed back on the beach because 4 hours in the heat was a drag for what was on offer. 

You mention family trip so the kids attractions are all open as far as I am aware. We inquired for my nephew on the waterpark and the mall adventure attraction and they were open. Ripley's open. 

Have a great trip!

Great place for photos ! Only 4 hours of bonding ,look at it that way 555

thanks for your comment 

16 hours ago, Normaljoe said:

Have a great trip!

Thanks so much Joe. Much appreciated