60 day covid extension forms

Hi,

I'm trying to find the form with the 60 day covid extension "affidavit granting permission to temporarily stay in the kingdom" doc.

Richard Barrow posted on facebook but no links to the doc. I found one at the Thai immigration website but looks different to the one he posted. If anyone has any links or info that would be great.

I looked on the Tiger forum forms topic but couldn't see this either.

Cheers

56 minutes ago, Travelo said:

I looked on the Tiger forum forms topic but couldn't see this either.

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1864-immigration-application-forms-for-download/#comment-7202

You are aware the cut off date was March 25th for further Covid extensions, unless you can provide a valid reason why you can't leave the Country anymore.

• Like 1

The extension was extended until the 24th of May if you have a "valid" reason. Have you seen the post at Richard Barrow in Thailand? 

My wife called immigration, she's Thai. She told them Australia will cancel pre flight covid testing on the 17th of April , they said that's a valid covid reason to get an extension. Just show a return ticket and you won't have a problem.

So maybe the cut off is not really a cut off...?? It would be good if the Thaiger could investigate this.

4 hours ago, Faz said:

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1864-immigration-application-forms-for-download/#comment-7202

You are aware the cut off date was March 25th for further Covid extensions, unless you can provide a valid reason why you can't leave the Country anymore.

The extension was extended until the 24th of May if you have a "valid" reason. Have you seen the post at Richard Barrow in Thailand? 

My wife called immigration, she's Thai. She told them Australia will cancel pre flight covid testing on the 17th of April , they said that's a valid covid reason to get an extension. Just show a return ticket and you won't have a problem.

So maybe the cut off is not really a cut off...?? It would be good if the Thaiger could investigate this.

If pre flight tests are a valid reason to extend, then probably its a pretty low bench mark for a valid reason. Would be good to get more info from people in the coming weeks and see what is really going on with this.

Cheers

Edited by Travelo
an extra comment about benchmarks

3 hours ago, Travelo said:

No official Immigration notification that I've seen confirms that, as usual it's completely at Immigrations discretion.