News Forum - Going it alone: Surin province to declare Covid-19 endemic from April 1

Thaiger

The authorities in the north-eastern province of Surin say they will declare Covid-19 endemic from April 1, adding that they will become the first province in Thailand to do so. With the central government seemingly taking its time over lifting restrictions and moving to a “living with Covid” approach, Surin is going it alone. According to a Nation Thailand report, the Surin Information Office confirmed the move on its Facebook page over the weekend, encouraging all residents to get their booster vaccine if they haven’t already done so. The provincial administration says Surin has met all the criteria for declaring […]

The story Going it alone: Surin province to declare Covid-19 endemic from April 1 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

15 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Surin is going it alone.

I've declared covid19 endemic in our apartment from today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

I've declared covid19 endemic in our apartment from today.

Have you also scrapped the mandatory mask? Can I drink a beer after 11pm? I'll visit that place anytime...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manu said:

Have you also scrapped the mandatory mask? Can I drink a beer after 11pm? I'll visit that place anytime...

Yes, no more mask at home! Im curious to see how my wife looks after these 2 years😂.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Surin say they will declare Covid-19 endemic from April 1,

WoW, a lot of announcements for things to happen or start from April Fools day …. Maybe the Thaiger can put together one of their famous top 10 lists … Top 10 things that will occur in Thailand on April 1st 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Yes, no more mask at home! Im curious to see how my wife looks after these 2 years😂.

As long as she doesn't need to go to the barber ha...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Manu said:

• All residents in the province adhere to disease prevention measures, including social distancing, regular hand-washing, mask-wearing, testing in the event of developing symptoms, and use of the Thai Chana app.

Obviously Thailand understand endless mask-wearing and app-scanning by “endemic” 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Obviously Thailand understand endless mask-wearing and app-scanning by “endemic” 🤦‍♂️

The using of COVID19 apps is endemic in Thailand 

I would like to reply to this topic just to see if I get censored/banned here. Here is what I posted yesterday at a diffrent well known forum covering Thailand and banned instantly. If I dont get banned here I will follow up with the "admins" blow by blow on why my comment about Surin being the first to declare it a endemic.

---------posted at diffrent forum below------

A invisible boogie man on the loose? How to make people scared of something they can not see, need a test to see if your sick. Oh I'm sick now what? Lockdown, tube down the throat, some nifty shots?

I agree with the poster earlier, Surin is two years too late. 95%+ kids I reckon have taken the gene therapy maybe even 99%. You can't undue that. And if , just if the authority was wrong, and it causes long term damage, blood clots, or any of the other 'ehem' "unfounded claims", you just sunk your fleet, single handily for something that is 99.8% survivable. And now........ they/we finally understand its here to stay and will constantly morph into new variants frequently. Move on with life.

---end--

Edited by cake
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, cake said:

I would like to reply to this topic just to see if I get censored/banned here. Here is what I posted yesterday at a diffrent well known forum covering Thailand and banned instantly. If I dont get banned here I will follow up with the "admins" blow by blow on why my comment about Surin being the first to declare it a endemic.

---------posted at diffrent forum below------

A invisible boogie man on the loose? How to make people scared of something they can not see, need a test to see if your sick. Oh I'm sick now what? Lockdown, tube down the throat, some nifty shots?

I agree with the poster earlier, Surin is two years too late. 95%+ kids I reckon have taken the gene therapy maybe even 99%. You can't undue that. And if , just if the authority was wrong, and it causes long term damage, blood clots, or any of the other 'ehem' "unfounded claims", you just sunk your fleet, single handily for something that is 99.8% survivable. And now........ they/we finally understand its here to stay and will constantly morph into new variants frequently. Move on with life.

---end--

Gene therapy? What on earth are you talking about😂

11 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Gene therapy? What on earth are you talking about😂

Well its certainly not a vaccine unless the 6th or 7th injection is when it kicks in. And if the stuff alters the DNA in your liver, than what is it? Let me also place some emoji's to feel superior. 🤪 🤔 💩

• Like 1