News Forum - Biden slams Russia’s Putin as a ‘butcher’, who “cannot remain in power”

Thaiger

While giving a speech in Warsaw, United States president Joe Biden slammed Russia’s president Putin as a ‘butcher’, stressing that he “cannot remain in power”. Biden added that he was not sure whether Russia had changed its objectives, which he said so far have led to “strategic failure”. The Whitehouse insisted Biden isn’t seeking regime change in Russia, and Biden stated that ordinary Russians were “not our enemy”. Biden then reiterated his support for the Ukrainian people. Biden’s remarks come as Russia launches rocket attacks on the Ukrainian city of Liviv. Four rockets have struck the city yesterday. The Liviv […]

The story Biden slams Russia’s Putin as a ‘butcher’, who “cannot remain in power” as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, MikeW said:

From a imbecile that shouldn't be a president 

so kind a like the last president.

Edited by Cathat
  • Like 4
  • Cool 1
  • Angry 2

1 hour ago, MikeW said:

The man and his diplomatic  sycophants(weaker then weak) are just as much-responsible for all those deaths as is putin imop.A strong leader of the free world ,would of never let it started.He too,should be held accountable!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Watching his speech yesterday one thing about him he's consistent (in his gaffe's) .

Over 40 years experience in foreign policy disasters (not to mention his abysmal record in domestic politics).

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MikeW said:

The imbecile was Trump, always a self serving narcissistic failure who could sell ice cubes to an Eskimo which is how he got the GOP and their henchmen to nominate him

Once Biden takes down lunatic Putin, the world will rejoice (everyone but you I guess).  555

Peace and Love my wayward forum member

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

The imbecile was Trump, always a self serving narcissistic failure who could sell ice cubes to an Eskimo which is how he got the GOP and their henchmen to nominate him

Once Biden takes down lunatic Putin, the world will rejoice (everyone but you I guess).  555

You've been on it earlier today my old China slow down on the Chang it's Sunday. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

There is no mention of that name here in the story, stay on topic please

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Cool 1

1 minute ago, 23RD said:

he's consistent (in his gaffe's) .

Gaffes are made by everyone who is under stress and/or older. 

Have you never been around people over 70 who made gaffes?  It is normal 

Trump just outright lied over 25,000 times to the American people.  That is not normal.

His friendship with Putin was bordering on treason if not treasonous. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 2

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black... How many dead in regime change operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya... etc. How many dead on Clinton, Obama and now Biden's "leadership?" It's become psychopathic behavior these people attempting to hold any moral authority. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

There is no mention of that name here

I didn't see imbecile or sycophant mentioned here either until someone stated it.  How is that on-topic?

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

His friendship with Putin was bordering on treason if not treasonous. 

I refer you to this week's NYT for an admission off a certain friendship and financial arrangement between Putin and another 1st family and no it wasn't The Trump's.

You want to read some off the NOW VERIFIED E-MAIL'S they would shock you to the core about Putin and The CCP's financial arrangements with a certain 1st family.

I'd imagine there getting dumped in the public domain shortly if the NYT has verified them (probably trying to get ahead of the game).

Anyway enough the rest of the evening.

Edited by 23RD
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black... How many dead in regime change operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya... etc. How many dead on Clinton, Obama and now Biden's "leadership?" It's become psychopathic behavior these people attempting to hold any moral authority. 

46 past performance decision making in foreign policy has certainly played a role in putins strategy to invade Ukraine me thinks! I wonder if he even knows what country he’s speaking from! 

• Like 2

I’m no fan of Biden, not at all, but what bothers me more is how the Biden haters turn into Putin apologists in order to oppose the Biden narrative. Ridiculous. Ronald Reagan is rolling in his grave as we speak. 

Many of those of a conservative persuasion have been brainwashed by the Russian misinformation tosh that has infiltrated their preferred media. Get a grip, people. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

I’m no fan of Biden, not at all, but what bothers me more is how the Biden haters turn into Putin apologists in order to oppose the Biden narrative. Ridiculous. Ronald Reagan is rolling in his grave as we speak. 

Many of those of a conservative persuasion have been brainwashed by the Russian misinformation tosh that has infiltrated their preferred media. Get a grip, people. 

I didnt see anybody siding with Putin BH! Talking about the leader of the free world lack luster foreign policy decisions and blunders that have proceeded them ! 

Dont have to be a political science major to see what encourages Putins willingness in invading Ukraine!

Weakness! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

I didnt see anybody siding with Putin BH! Talking about the leader of the free world lack luster foreign policy decisions and blunders that have proceeded them ! 

Dont have to be a political science major to see what encourages Putins willingness in invading Ukraine!

Weakness! 

Not referring to anyone on this thread @riclagand certainly not your good self. 

Biden is the weakest President in living memory, no doubt in my mind about it.

But if he calls out Putin on any level, that’s progress. Go harder. What p*sees me off is when Tucker Carlson et al morph their opposition to Biden to “I’m just putting it out there” justification for Putin’s aggression. 

There are smart Republicans and dumb ones. The smart ones love Reagan more than they hate Biden. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Not referring to anyone on this thread @riclagand certainly not your good self. 

Biden is the weakest President in living memory, no doubt in my mind about it.

But if he calls out Putin on any level, that’s progress. Go harder. What p*sees me off is when Tucker Carlson et al morph their opposition to Biden to “I’m just putting it out there” justification for Putin’s aggression. 

There are smart Republicans and dumb ones. The smart ones love Reagan more than they hate Biden. 

Well said BH we the Forum Members admire your honesty even though we might disagree on small details of your above it's good to hear the viewpoint of The Mods as well as OP's hat off to you mate.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

The man and his diplomatic  sycophants(weaker then weak) are just as much-responsible for all those deaths as is putin imop.A strong leader of the free world ,would of never let it started.He too,should be held accountable!

How could this invasion have been stopped by the West without caving in to Putins demands …. which is never happening.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Well said BH we the Forum Members admire your honesty even though we might disagree on small details of your above it's good to hear the viewpoint of The Mods as well as OP's hat off to you mate.

Thank you 23rd and likewise, well said. Biden will be President for 2.5 more years. Good times after that (100%). It isn’t ideal, but it is what it is. We disagree with a lot of what he says, but it shouldn’t be EVERYTHING. Regrettably, that’s where Tucker Carlson et al fall down.

Biden is a kook IMO, but when he denounces Putin, I’m on board.

• Thanks 1

The words of President Biden are ill-judged. However, I agree fully with the sentiment. 

We must stand up to this Putin character, and not be frightened or intimidated by his threats.  We too have all the weaponry that he has, and ours is serviced and maintained, and in working order, with people who know how to use it, unlike Mr. Putins, based on their performance to date. 

The West must provide more military aid to Ukraine including tanks and aircraft. 

If this man is not stopped in his tracks, where will he go next?

Tsar Peter got to Paris,  as Stalin told Roosevelt, at Yalta.

They only understand strength!

Edited by BIGGLES

55 minutes ago, riclag said:

Weakness! 

No actual school of thought that Putin has invaded because “ Biden’s Weak”.
Biden is Irrelevant to Putin here.

Nobody in West could have stopped it without acceding to Putin’s outrageous  “demands” that Ukraine not join NATO or EU, that Ukraine be Neutral / Demilitarized,  no NATO troops in NATO countries bordering Russia, etc . Even then No Guarantees. Just  Ain’t Happening. 

Putins Perspective has Zero to do with Biden. It goes back to the 2008 NATO Declaration & Russian Invasion of Georgia .

That is simply NATO “ Expansion / Encirclement” , EU pressure for Ukraine to join EU, and Ukraine too strategically important to fall into Western Sphere; is all somehow “ threatening” Russia….. sufficiently so to justify invading Ukraine to Control , Neutralize, Wreck Ukraine; in that order. What Nonsense.

Check Out the excellent Mertshiemer Lecture on You Tube where he’s says the West caused the “ Crisis” ; to which I say TOUGH. West did it’s job ; to pressure Russia politically, otherwise what’s the point of NATO ?

If Russia were Free there would be no “crisis” and totally absurd  that NATO, a purely Defensive body, “ threatens” militarily, a Nuclear Armed Russia. Threatens Ideologically Yes but that’s the purpose of the West and  can’t be helped. Again, Russias fault for being Unfree.  

• Like 2

Biden is an idiot. 

Leave Russia and Ukraine, nothing to do with Biden, apart from him stirring it up and wanting a war. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That unscripted verbal rant from President Biden referring to Putin as a butcher and a leader who needs to be removed from office, shows a man under pressure and frustrated that he is unable to retaliate with military intervention against his old foe! At a time where cool heads are needed, this is not the type of 'rehetoric' the global community expect from a world leader! 

• Like 5