News Forum - Two Thai women allegedly drug tourist at Bangkok hotel, steal US$4,000

Thaiger

A foreign tourist who took two Thai women back to his hotel room in Bangkok’s Asoke area was reportedly drugged and robbed. The women allegedly took off with US$4,000 and 15,000 baht in cash as well as other belongings. It is believed that drugs were mixed in the man’s coffee cup. The tourist, who is a firefighter from Kuwait, travelled to Thailand with his mother who is receiving hospital treatment here. When the tourists arrived at the Lumpini Police Station to report the incident, he couldn’t talk properly and didn’t have any stamina so he received first aid at the […]

The story Two Thai women allegedly drug tourist at Bangkok hotel, steal US$4,000 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

8 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A foreign tourist who took two Thai women back to his hotel room

Sure they were women..? 🤔

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Cool 1

31 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Sure they were women..? 🤔

It might be the CCTV camera lens, but that is what I thought looking at the shoulders of the woman in the picture.

• Like 1

I don't know myself (?!?!) but have been reliably informed that these hotels normally insist on taking the details of these ladies ID cards at reception before allowing them admission.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, anarchofarmer said:

I don't know myself (?!?!) but have been reliably informed that these hotels normally insist on taking the details of these ladies ID cards at reception before allowing them admission.

Usually they take the ID card off the erm, cough, guest and only return it after reception has phoned the person in the room to ensure everything is OK.

Simple inexpensive id scanners are available.

Make it compulsory scanning for all "guests" with a notation of room number of registered guest.

• Like 1

10:42pm they all arrived . At 11:48pm "lady" #1 leaves

Midnight "lady" #2 leaves.

ST ends after one hour.

These 2 were working overtime which can be costly.

Foreigner is/was an inexperienced wayward traveler and got lesson on dangers of bringing hookers back to your room. Especially without locking your valuables up.

Idiot.

Mystery solved 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, palooka said:

Simple inexpensive id scanners are available.

Make it compulsory scanning for all "guests" with a notation of room number of registered guest.

Brilliant ! You hit the nail on the head again!

• Like 1

miss old good days when hotels were holding IDs from the joiners. i always prefer Philippines system of not letting "guests" out until the patron say so

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A foreign tourist who took two Thai women back to his hotel room in Bangkok’s Asoke area was reportedly drugged and robbed. The women allegedly took off with US$4,000 and 15,000 baht in cash as well as other belongings. It is believed that drugs were mixed in the man’s coffee cup. The tourist, who is a firefighter from Kuwait, travelled to Thailand with his mother who is receiving hospital treatment here. When the tourists arrived at the Lumpini Police Station to report the incident, he couldn’t talk properly and didn’t have any stamina so he received first aid at the […]

The story Two Thai women allegedly drug tourist at Bangkok hotel, steal US$4,000 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Test the coffee cup. If no drugs found, charge him for lying to the police and faking his symptoms. "But mom, they drugged me."

Minutes after second one leaves he is awake and alert and is clear headed enough to ask hotel to pull video.

Sounds more like smoke and mirrors to distract from his Islamic hypocrisy. He was looking to get screwed. He got what he wanted.

"But mom, I asked them to come to my room so I could tell them how great Allah is. I wanted to save them"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The women allegedly took off with US$4,000 and 15,000 baht in cash as well as other belongings. It is believed that drugs were mixed in the man’s coffee cup.

Are there still people travelling with so much cash those days?

13 hours ago, JackMeOff said:

10:42pm they all arrived . At 11:48pm "lady" #1 leaves

Midnight "lady" #2 leaves.

ST ends after one hour.

These 2 were working overtime which can be costly.

Foreigner is/was an inexperienced wayward traveler and got lesson on dangers of bringing hookers back to your room. Especially without locking your valuables up.

Idiot.

Mystery solved 😂

If he roofied, apparently you will do what people tell you to do

So he could have everything locked up and then he opened it for them 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Manu said:

I don't take that much 

But I usually bring 1500 cash

I found I spend a lot less when I am exchanging cash every few days

Before I would blow through money going to ATM, using credit card 

17 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I don't take that much 

But I usually bring 1500 cash

I found I spend a lot less when I am exchanging cash every few days

Before I would blow through money going to ATM, using credit card 

Well as long as you hide it well when you take girls back to your place he he...

16 minutes ago, Manu said:

Well as long as you hide it well when you take girls back to your place he he...

It's probably safer back in the days when i took BG'S back

Than with the wife now 5555

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

It's probably safer back in the days when i took BG'S back

Than with the wife now 5555

There's no safer place to keep your cash🙄

IMG_20220326_101657.jpg

17 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

miss old good days when hotels were holding IDs from the joiners. i always prefer Philippines system of not letting "guests" out until the patron say so

That doesn’t work anymore! They only need to pay off the staffed security guard or the night desk clerk! Example the falang came down and gave the ok so I let her exit

Those cctv cameras have a funny way of not working at the time you need them!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BillO said:

No sympathy for this guy. Think with the big head next time. 

sex tourist thinking with the head? you know where all blood flows?

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2022 at 1:48 AM, Manu said:

Depends where you are - some countries are still very much cash based economies, although not usually quite so much cash unless it is to pay for something specific. Not a lot of sympathy with the guy though - having that much cash not locked up somewhere safe was just plain stupid.

8 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

Depends where you are - some countries are still very much cash based economies, although not usually quite so much cash unless it is to pay for something specific. Not a lot of sympathy with the guy though - having that much cash not locked up somewhere safe was just plain stupid.

...even more stupid knowing he was going to take back 2 working girls.