News Forum - 10.8 million baht found in dead abbot’s quarters, dean of monks says family has no right to the money

Thaiger

On 3/24/2022 at 10:21 PM, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

I can see where you made your financial mistake, …… so where did the 10 million other THB come from? Or according to the family … 40 million.

News Forum - 10.8 million baht found in dead abbot’s quarters, dean of monks says family has no right to the money

If you had quoted my entire sentence the answer is obvious. BUCKS = dollars…

On 3/23/2022 at 9:26 AM, Fanta said:

Cops worth half a billion bucks and dead monks with half a million under the bed. Amazing Thailand! 

On 3/23/2022 at 8:39 PM, Benroon said:

Jesus - ok break down the ‘greed’ for us … who’s being greedy, by how much and how extravagant has this guy been with an amount that works out at a pittance per year of his service - (presumably you’re obviously aware of how he came about this money when slating him ? ie he didn’t put the hours in to help the needy and just did bank jobs right?) - and none of it was distributed to the poor ? But you’ll know all this correct ? The pre auditing on here is hilarious 

I’m not saying he’s a saint I have no idea but the eagerness to climb all over him is ludicrous (but typical of the anti Thais) 

Given you have no idea either, your eagerness to defend him with distractions and deflections from the painfully obvious question, is also ludicrous, and typical of equivocating apologists every time it's revealed the emperor has no clothes.  

Edited by Smithydog
Image removed as risk of misinterpretation.