News Forum - Russia destroys Ukraine’s weapons depot with hypersonic missile

Thaiger

I have to tread carefully here, have been warned a couple of times already..

But if one can try to think like a politician that gets money from the defense industry, Then you vote to give more money to the defense industry, And the more defense products you can send overseas may give you a return of more funding from the defense industry,? just my own thoughts, not saying that it is happening.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

How about trying to refute some of my statements instead of your typical labeling of doubters as Putin trolls and spreaders of misinformation. And where have I made up stories?

btw: it’s a 99 paragraph statement not a 99 page statement. Link to China Russian alliance article with statement included. 

https://thediplomat.com/2022/02/putin-and-xi-frame-a-new-china-russia-partnership/ 

Yes it is made up and says nothing about military alliances , the opposite no military alliances!

9 minutes ago, Transam said:

Show me your evidence that there are no outside military advisers advising Ukraine. 🤔

How can I prove something that doesn’t exist? Perhaps show me your evidence that there are NATO supplied “military advisors” inside Ukraine? The US has never been shy about announcing their support for a country in conflict by providing “military advisors” which has typically meant US pilots flying fighters and boots on the ground. Surely there would be a statement to this effect from any of the NATO countries if any NATO country involved their own armed forces. Zelenskyy would be the first on Twitter to announce this and chide other countries for not doing the same. 

18 minutes ago, Fanta said:

How about trying to refute some of my statements instead of your typical labeling of doubters as Putin trolls and spreaders of misinformation. And where have I made up stories?

btw: it’s a 99 paragraph statement not a 99 page statement. Link to China Russian alliance article with statement included. 

https://thediplomat.com/2022/02/putin-and-xi-frame-a-new-china-russia-partnership/ 

I didn't read it, I just wanted to point out that your information may be contra to the narrative and regardless of it being correct or not verified, it will be disregarded by some whom may be brainwashed by media narratives.

In other words "How dare you".🙂

• Cool 1

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

How can I prove something that doesn’t exist? Perhaps show me your evidence that there are NATO supplied “military advisors” inside Ukraine? The US has never been shy about announcing their support for a country in conflict by providing “military advisors” which has typically meant US pilots flying fighters and boots on the ground. Surely there would be a statement to this effect from any of the NATO countries if any NATO country involved their own armed forces. Zelenskyy would be the first on Twitter to announce this and chide other countries for not doing the same. 

In lviv were already before the invasion advisors and by the way did you ever heard something from the liason office from the Nato in kyiev? Not exist? Really? 😆

The reality is at the moment Russia is running out of equipment especially in precised missiles this makes the weak as never before and Nato strong like never before and top up weekly troops and equipment.

Thats the reality

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-60856533

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stardust said:

In lviv were already before the invasion advisors and by the way did you ever heard something from the liason office from the Nato in kyiev? Not exist? Really? 😆

The reality is at the moment Russia is running out of equipment especially in precised missiles this makes the weak as never before and Nato strong like never before and top up weekly troops and equipment.

Thats the reality

I have already explained what “military advisors” I am referring to. Desk jockeys don’t count into that. And NATO is topping up weekly troops?  Now that is a made up story or breaking news. Ukraine isn’t a member of NATO so NATO troops being sent into Ukraine would be front page news.

LINK? 

24 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I have already explained what “military advisors” I am referring to. Desk jockeys don’t count into that. And NATO is topping up weekly troops?  Now that is a made up story or breaking news. Ukraine isn’t a member of NATO so NATO troops being sent into Ukraine would be front page news.

LINK? 

Are you that kind of confused. 

No military advisors? Yes Nato units from Europe are not military like Nato 😃

A bit confused??

Sure thats why they visted the training centers in the Ukraine where trainer were from European armies. After 2014 they supported because of the annexion of the crimea.

And sure BBC, CNN, etc etc so all news outlets around Europe, USA,UK, Australia all make made up stories but your stories are the real stories and the truth

Sure?

Everything alright?

1 hour ago, Fanta said:

Nobody wants a war with China.

That’s really out there. China isn’t even selling weapons to Russia and you expect them to send troops to Europe? Besides the fact the Chinese army has no combat experience, they are probably the only major army who still admires Russian army logistics. China is focused on one thing and that’s Taiwan. They aren’t going to let a war in Europe change that. People sometimes forget that China is wholly dependent on imports and exports. Sanctions like the ones placed on Russia would result in the end of the Chinese economy and a massive famine. Russia isn’t worth that. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Transam said:

Oh yes, they are going to tell me/us their secret stuff on the Net.....🤣

It would take only one dead or captured NATO soldier or one downed NATO plane in Ukraine for Russia to show the world that NATO has boots on the ground in a non NATO country and for China to openly support Russia. Where is that proof? Are NATO forces invincible? No. They are not there. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

That’s really out there. China isn’t even selling weapons to Russia and you expect them to send troops to Europe? Besides the fact the Chinese army has no combat experience, they are probably the only major army who still admires Russian army logistics. China is focused on one thing and that’s Taiwan. They aren’t going to let a war in Europe change that. People sometimes forget that China is wholly dependent on imports and exports. Sanctions like the ones placed on Russia would result in the end of the Chinese economy and a massive famine. Russia isn’t worth that. 

China imports weapons from Russia not the other way around. Russia and China are best buddy pals at the moment. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Guess who is the enemy? Biden and the whacky band of Trumpeteers.  Look at Russias biggest import and export partners. And the Russia China alliance that everyone wants to pretend doesn’t exist. Do you honestly believe Putin popped into Beijing mere days before the invasion to watch a bit of the Olympics? 

9 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

And would be interesting the logistics to bring the equipment and troops to europe 😉😄 and supply them 😄😁😆. They have less experience I mean zero in that and less experienced Army than Russia. Russia cannot do it even proper to a neighbouring country. Such posters don't understand that supply, logistics Armies in wars is not the same like shipping containers. Especially not in a region with the biggest and most advanced Army (Nato/European armies together) in the world and with zero experience in that 😄

15 minutes ago, Fanta said:

It would take only one dead or captured NATO soldier or one downed NATO plane in Ukraine for Russia to show the world that NATO has boots on the ground in a non NATO country and for China to openly support Russia. Where is that proof? Are NATO forces invincible? No. They are not there. 

Ate that kind of confused?? Who talked about that the Nato has boots on the ground in the Ukraine. You talked before about advisers now you change it in Nato troops inside the Ukraine???

5 minutes ago, Stardust said:

And would be interesting the logistics to bring the equipment and troops to europe 😉😄 and supply them 😄😁😆. They have less experience I mean zero in that and less experienced Army than Russia. Russia cannot do it even proper to a neighbouring country. Such posters don't understand that supply, logistics Armies in wars is not the same like shipping containers. Especially not in a region with the biggest and most advanced Army (Nato/European armies together) in the world and with zero experience in that 😄

You keep implying that Russia is running out of weapons. I greatly doubt that. I think there would have been a decrease in military exports to China before the invasion and also an increased Russian production rate of weapons and munitions. Thinking that Russia is low in weapons is wishful thinking. And you are talking about Russian supply lines going through a war zone. China to Russia would be a clean run with minimal security concerns. That’s all irrelevant at the moment as Russia has prepared for this invasion for a long time and simply don’t need Chinese help at this stage. I’ve repeated myself enough and we have strayed far off the topic of a hypersonic missile strike so have a good day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Ate that kind of confused?? Who talked about that the Nato has boots on the ground in the Ukraine. You talked before about advisers now you change it in Nato troops inside the Ukraine???

Without meaning to be disrespectful or patronizing a native English speaker knows what “military advisors” I am referring to and I already explained the usage of this term.  And I used “…” Let’s try again - before the Korean,  Vietnam, Iraq wars and many other conflicts the US sent in soldiers and pilots to fight and called them “military advisors” so at to not draw criticism from their own people and politicians for sending armed forces into a war in a country they are not officially at war with. OK? 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Fanta said:

China imports weapons from Russia not the other way around.

True but yet that didn’t stop Russia from requesting china sell them weapons last week. Hence why I said what I did. If China won’t even support Russia with weapon sales they desperately need, what makes you think they will send troops. It makes no sense to think so. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fanta said:

You keep implying that Russia is running out of weapons. I greatly doubt that. I think there would have been a decrease in military exports to China before the invasion and also an increased Russian production rate of weapons and munitions. Thinking that Russia is low in weapons is wishful thinking. And you are talking about Russian supply lines going through a war zone. China to Russia would be a clean run with minimal security concerns. That’s all irrelevant at the moment as Russia has prepared for this invasion for a long time and simply don’t need Chinese help at this stage. I’ve repeated myself enough and we have strayed far off the topic of a hypersonic missile strike so have a good day. 

Yes they running out of weapons, I gave you the link already, scroll a bit down to Russia getting weaker

Oh I forget all is made up by western media 😃

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

True but yet that didn’t stop Russia from requesting china sell them weapons last week. Hence why I said what I did. If China won’t even support Russia with weapon sales they desperately need, what makes you think they will send troops. It makes no sense to think so. 

Russia cannot produce anymore, because they need the supply from europe, they have no semi conductor production or chip production you need nowadays for the production. It is not like in the ww2 where they could produce everything by themself. They are begging China now but China also is an importer and would face sanctikn on semi conductor or any other chip supply. So they would risk all automotive, cell phones, computer, etc etc would break down in China.

25 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Russia cannot produce anymore, because they need the supply from europe, they have no semi conductor production or chip production you need nowadays for the production. It is not like in the ww2 where they could produce everything by themself. They are begging China now but China also is an importer and would face sanctikn on semi conductor or any other chip supply. So they would risk all automotive, cell phones, computer, etc etc would break down in China.

Very true. These was even a repot two days ago about Russia’s tank factory having to shut down for lack of imported tank components. 
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-halts-tank-production-due-supply-problems-ukraine-claims-1690388?amp=1

Even so, Russia had pretty much cut off sales of higher end military equipment to China a few years ago. Seems they were tired of China only buying a few units, reverse engineering them and then trying to get orders for their knock offs from existing Russian customers. It’s part of the reason China is having issues with military jet engines. All their high performance jets use Russian engines, the Chinese ones are shall we say not up to the job. Penny wise and pound foolish. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EdwardV said:

Very true. These was even a repot two days ago about Russia’s tank factory having to shut down for lack of imported tank components. 
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-halts-tank-production-due-supply-problems-ukraine-claims-1690388?amp=1

Even so, Russia had pretty much cut off sales of higher end military equipment to China a few years ago. Seems they were tired of China only buying a few units, reverse engineering them and then trying to get orders for their knock offs from existing Russian customers. It’s part of the reason China is having issues with military jet engines. All their high performance jets use Russian engines, the Chinese ones are shall we say not up to the job. Penny wise and pound foolish. 

And China depends more on the western countries than to Russia. Just looking Imports and Exports USA and Europe together shows it clearly compare to Russia it is like nothing. If you put all allied countries in it would mean almost complete market and supply to China would break down. And productions in China would be impossible without supply from these countries.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EdwardV said:

Your link clearly states “Ukraine claims” and your refusal to admit that propaganda exists in both sides is admirable and staggeringly naive. Do you honestly believe that Russia is producing tanks because their existing tank numbers are running low? Russia has 4 times as many tanks as Ukraine. You’ll be disappointed, and probably disbelieving, that Ukraine simply hasn’t got enough tractors to drag them all away. This is not a world war driven by the necessity to “produce or perish” and none of these countries, except Ukraine, have mobilized their full military or economic resources. 

Global arms sales slumped in part due to Covid since 2019. China and Russia may be the bad guys but portraying them as technologically or militarily weak defies logic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The topic is 'Russia destroys Ukraine weapons depot with hypersonic missile'.

This claim by Russia has been debunked as false propaganda by France 24, a news channel dedicated to analysing such statements. The missile in fact hit a farm, proven by satellite imagery.

Interesting video on Russia claim can be viewed here:
https://www.france24.com/en/tv-shows/truth-or-fake/20220321-analysing-the-origin-of-alleged-russian-hypersonic-missile-use

Make your own mind up whether the Russians claim is 'truth' or 'fake' after watching the evidence, which appeared pretty convincing and overwhelming to me, it is in fact 'fake'.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fanta said:

Well, there are several types of “military advisors”. Shhh.

4 hours ago, Fanta said:

Perhaps you missed this bit as well as many others after that directly reference current and potential flash points.

Russia and China stand against attempts by external forces to undermine security and stability in their common adjacent regions, intend to counter interference by outside forces in the internal affairs of sovereign countries under any pretext, oppose colour revolutions, and will increase cooperation in the aforementioned areas.

"intend to counter interference by outside forces in the internal affairs of sovereign countries"?

A large portion of pot calling the kettle black there, methinks? 

Just now, Fester said:

"intend to counter interference by outside forces in the internal affairs of sovereign countries"?

A large portion of pot calling the kettle black there, methinks? 

No doubt. I am not defending the Russian invasion or justifying it. Just wasting my time trying to bring reality to the discussion which is way off topic for this thread. Doh!