News Forum - Russia destroys Ukraine’s weapons depot with hypersonic missile

Thaiger

1 minute ago, Fanta said:

All the weapons in the world won’t make a scrap of difference if the Ukrainian soldiers do not have them or are not trained in how to use them. And China has got Russia’s back so these “crushing” sanctions are just more of the same sanctions that the US has had against Russia for over 20 years. The Ukraine forces are outgunned and outnumbered. 20 miles from Kyiv is not good. The Ukrainians are winning the social media war but that’s about it. I hope they win the real war and prove me wrong but they are running out of time. 

You mean....you mean.. THEY'RE LYING TO US?? Oh no.....................🤯

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fanta said:

All the weapons in the world won’t make a scrap of difference if the Ukrainian soldiers do not have them or are not trained in how to use them. And China has got Russia’s back so these “crushing” sanctions are just more of the same sanctions that the US has had against Russia for over 20 years. The Ukraine forces are outgunned and outnumbered. 20 miles from Kyiv is not good. The Ukrainians are winning the social media war but that’s about it. I hope they win the real war and prove me wrong but they are running out of time. 

You really have not any knowledge about military and capcitues. I guess you never served especially not in europe. It is funny if people discuss something about militaries and ecen not realize how laughable their comments are because they not know anything about size, tech, equipments, trained troops.

They even don't know how many countries are are int Nato, how many countries are in europe. They even don't know even they have already the biggest army together not all their armies are not all Nato units , each countries have also other units what they use in other missions like in Africa etc etc. Like the USA not only have Nato units. 

Then come up with China shows ypu should not discuss about Armies. PLA soldiers are even more amateurs than the Russians and tech far behind. They cannot produce any aircraft, submarine, warship alone.

China together with Russia is still smaller and ib the equipment there is nothing in the listing from China in the top ten it is all from western countries or allies. Same Russia but some equipments listed much higher than the chinese.

You talked about realistic and talking about militaries??! Really?

Sombody who not realize the conditions of the Russian Army or their leading Clown Generals and coming up with pla soldiers is really nonsense.

^^ The cluelessness is so obvious when China has already indigenously designed/built/flown 5th Gen fighter jets, nuclear subs and aircraft carriers. Empty cans really do make the most noises

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Btw as you understand nothing about armies

The only boots on the ground are Russian and Ukrainian so your talk about army sizes should be about those 2, not size of armies that will never be on Ukrainian soil fighting Russians. And Western media talking about about Russian troop morale based on interviews with CAPTURED Russian soldiers is worth it’s weight in horse manure. You choose to believe the Western media/propaganda while the Russians get closer to their target of Kyiv every day, same as last week and the week before and the week before while NATO sits back and says “Naughty Vladimir, very naughty! no more cookies for you!” See a pattern here? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Fanta said:

The only boots on the ground are Russian and Ukrainian so your talk about army sizes should be about those 2, not size of armies that will never be on Ukrainian soil fighting Russians. And Western media talking about about Russian troop morale based on interviews with CAPTURED Russian soldiers is worth it’s weight in horse manure. You choose to believe the Western media/propaganda while the Russians get closer to their target of Kyiv every day, same as last week and the week before and the week before while NATO sits back and says “Naughty Vladimir, very naughty! no more cookies for you!” See a pattern here? 

I served in Europe and you served where? 

You need to listen propaganda not me.

As I can see on your fake info sources from Putin. The problem you not understand anything about militaries otherwise you would understand it a little bit. Amateurs speaking about things not so important and I gave you all points one part was

Professionals talking about moral of the troops and logistic.

I gave you example the Russian army are amateurs sombody who served see this immidietly sure you not. They even don't know how to organize a convoy. They put the amunition trucks between troop trucks and parking them between with no distance in a free field. So it is like a shooting festival just shoot the amuntion truck and all around go with them. For one offensive line you nee d also 2 supply lines or more. Now watch a the video, satelite footages from the Russian Army. It is already a graveyard for russian tanks, armored vehicles and soldiers. Now put on the moral part how they are trained etc

You tried hard but you not understand anything about that and tried to explain you what is the reality there or what everybody is aware who watch them in europe.

If you still not understand it then there is hope you can understand any reality in the Ukraine, Europe or Russia. And you will even not realize why your comments are laughable for people in europe. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stardust said:

I served in Europe and you served where? 

You need to listen propaganda not me.

As I can see on your fake info sources from Putin. The problem you not understand anything about militaries otherwise you would understand it a little bit. Amateurs speaking about things not so important and I gave you all points one part was

Professionals talking about moral of the troops and logistic.

I gave you example the Russian army are amateurs sombody who served see this immidietly sure you not. They even don't know how to organize a convoy. They put the amunition trucks between troop trucks and parking them between with no distance in a free field. So it is like a shooting festival just shoot the amuntion truck and all around go with them. For one offensive line you nee d also 2 supply lines or more. Now watch a the video, satelite footages from the Russian Army. It is already a graveyard for russian tanks, armored vehicles and soldiers. Now put on the moral part how they are trained etc

You tried hard but you not understand anything about that and tried to explain you what is the reality there or what everybody is aware who watch them in europe.

If you still not understand it then there is hope you can understand any reality in the Ukraine, Europe or Russia. And you will even not realize why your comments are laughable for people in europe. 

A example for supply and logistic 😄

https://inews.co.uk/news/ukraine-civilians-shaming-russian-soldiers-viral-clips-man-offers-tanks-tow-back-to-russia-1486022

On 3/21/2022 at 3:01 AM, 1l1 said:

NATO failed with Soviet menace and now is avoiding the battle against Putin's menace. Russians won't do your job because the majority are happy to be under the master's boot and his whip.

Join the war for the liberty! Enlist in the local embassy!

NATO plans proceeding perfectly. Bleeding Russia Dry in Ukraine with Weapons Training Intel Sanctions, so not having to fight them elsewhere. 😎😉

Just now, oldschooler said:

Silly statement. not remotely true. not matching historical record…Germans are ridiculously good soldiers 

Yes, they were, look at WW2 for instance. But they're no more, through no fault of their own though. 

If you lack funds and proper equipment, regardless of how good you are.... there's not much you can do. Sadly that is the truth in Germany, even their own government says so. Hope they change it in time, and increase their defense budget.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Yes, they were, look at WW2 for instance. But they're no more, through no fault of their own though. 

If you lack funds and proper equipment, regardless of how good you are.... there's not much you can do. Sadly that is the truth in Germany, even their own government says so. Hope they change it in time, and increase their defense budget.

Yes. All NATO nations MUST get up to & sustain minimum 2% GDP not just US & UK….😎😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Yes. All NATO nations MUST get up to & sustain minimum 2% GDP not just US & UK….😎😉

Thats why they have to say in Germany we are not ready or how you would get more budget 🤫😉😄

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

You know nothing about europe or Germany. You really don't know anything about mentalities, especially from Germany. They would never say we have the best tank or best submarine even they have the best according the listings. They would never say everthing is alright we not want more budgets. They would never say we are here. You definetly know nothing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have an opinion.

Russia used the Hypo missile to deter the west/nato from providing more defensive weapons. Just a thought.

52 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

I have an opinion.

Russia used the Hypo missile to deter the west/nato from providing more defensive weapons. Just a thought.

If that's the case it failed spectacularly. NATO has doubled down and is increasing the amount of weapons and moving more troops to the eastern countries.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

If that's the case it failed spectacularly. NATO has doubled down and is increasing the amount of weapons and moving more troops to the eastern countries.  

I agree, this "showing off" by Russia gives us more "intelligence" on how to counter that weaponry in the future, So the more of them they fire into Ukraine, the more intell we gather.

Edited by Thaidup

1 hour ago, Thaidup said:

I agree, this "showing off" by Russia gives us more "intelligence" on how to counter that weaponry in the future, So the more of them they fire into Ukraine, the more intell we gather.

Yes and no. Yes it does give the west more intelligence, but it was pretty much a known weapon to begin with. The Kinzhal is an airborne ballistic missile, a version of the Russian Iskander missile which has been in service since 2006. The Kinzhal isn't some new cutting edge hypersonic weapon as advertised. Those are either a hypersonic glide or hypersonic cruise missile. Technically it's a hypersonic weapon because it travels above Mach5. Of course all ballistic missiles travel over Mach5, even the WWII German V2. Still it did get Russia a lot of good press, and let the west know it is out there and available for use.    

Numerous off-topic posts removed.  Stardust and sparktrader are warned to cease trading personal jibes or both will enjoy a holiday.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Thaidup said:

I have an opinion.

I think there a number of reasons. Mainly that it was the most effective weapon to perform the task at hand. Why risk a plane firing missiles when a single rocket will do the job? A reminder that they have more advanced weapons than the Ukrainian armed forces. And the fear factor - these things come out of nowhere and hit an underground target. Plus a subtle dig that they don’t need to use chemical/biological weapons as the US has claimed the Russians will. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

A reminder that they have more advanced weapons than the Ukrainian armed forces.

This is the conumdrum we are in, is Nato just letting this fiasco go on so they can find out what Russia's offensive capabilities are? I mean if they wanted this stopped 3 weeks ago thay could have just told Putin not to go beyond the dombass in the east.

21 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

This is the conumdrum we are in, is Nato just letting this fiasco go on so they can find out what Russia's offensive capabilities are? I mean if they wanted this stopped 3 weeks ago thay could have just told Putin not to go beyond the dombass in the east.

You have two different points here. One you wonder why NATO is letting this go.  The other is why didn’t they tell Putin to not attack in the first place. Those two points don’t actually connect. As for the first one, you assume NATO could somehow stop Russia from continuing their attack. There is no reason to believe that since they are already doing just about everything they can short of starting WW3. Second you seem to assume the western leaders who talked to Putin before the attack didn’t say to not do so. That doesn’t seem logical especially considering how many he talked to prior. Of course the idea he would have not attacked doesn’t seem logical either. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I think there a number of reasons. Mainly that it was the most effective weapon to perform the task at hand. Why risk a plane firing missiles when a single rocket will do the job? A reminder that they have more advanced weapons than the Ukrainian armed forces. And the fear factor - these things come out of nowhere and hit an underground target. Plus a subtle dig that they don’t need to use chemical/biological weapons as the US has claimed the Russians will. 

Advanced 😅🤣😂

https://observers.france24.com/en/europe/20220322-debunked-videos-hypersonic-missile-russia-ukraine

All strikes they do analyzing so where was this advanced strike?

This pig farm? 

I watched a strike on a Russian warship 😃

https://youtu.be/Ep-sWkbPNwk

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

NATO’s military hands are tied. Zelenskyy has asked NATO for a no-fly zone and “support without limits” and that means direct military involvement from NATO. The replying silence was deafening. Russia signed a “no limits” 99 page alliance statement with China days before they invaded Ukraine. If NATO puts boots on the ground against Russia then China will respond. That’s why we are not seeing “military advisors” flooding into Ukraine to help. Nobody wants a war with China. Putin stated his goal was to “protect” the 2 “independent” regions and the “de-nazification” of Kyiv so he won’t stop until either he takes Kyiv or the Ukrainian government goes into exile or he has a sudden fatal heart attack behind closed doors. 

Edited by Fanta
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fanta said:

NATO’s military hands are tied. Zelenskyy has asked NATO for a no-fly zone and “support without limits” and that means direct military involvement from NATO. The replying silence was deafening. Russia signed a “no limits” 99 page alliance statement with China days before they invaded Ukraine. If NATO puts boots on the ground against Russia then China will respond. That’s why we are not seeing “military advisors” flooding into Ukraine to help. Nobody wants a war with China. Putin stated his goal was to “protect” the 2 “independent” regions and the “de-nazification” of Kyiv so he won’t stop until either he takes Kyiv or the Ukrainian government goes into exile or he has a sudden fatal heart attack behind closed doors. 

What kind of nonsense is that. A made up story from yourself.

You bringing always stories made up by yourself and pure fictions and never a source

Give a source!

A link!

Not just creating stories like in the Putin fake news factory

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stardust said:

What kind of nonsense is that. A made up story from yourself.

You bringing always stories made up by yourself and pure fictions and never a source

Give a source!

A link!

Not just creating stories like in the Putin fake news factory

How about trying to refute some of my statements instead of your typical labeling of doubters as Putin trolls and spreaders of misinformation. And where have I made up stories?

btw: it’s a 99 paragraph statement not a 99 page statement. Link to China Russian alliance article with statement included. 

https://thediplomat.com/2022/02/putin-and-xi-frame-a-new-china-russia-partnership/ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1