News Forum - Russia destroys Ukraine’s weapons depot with hypersonic missile

Thaiger

Russia struck Ukraine’s weapons depot with hypersonic missiles on Friday, destroying the depot. The Kinzhal missiles used are part of a collection of hypersonic weapons Russia’s President Putin introduced in 2018. A Russian defence spokesman said yesterday that Russia also destroyed Ukrainian military radio and reconnaissance centres near the city of Odessa with another one of its missile systems. A spokesperson for Ukraine’s airforce confirmed a Russian missile strike in the Ivano-Frankivsk region on Friday, without giving further details. The Russian spokesman said the Ukrainian depot its missiles destroyed was used to store missiles and aircraft ammunition. Reuters couldn’t independently […]

The story Russia destroys Ukraine’s weapons depot with hypersonic missile as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And apparently a special forces training center early on Sunday, killing more than 100 local troops and foreign mercenaries. Anyone else wants to go fighting for Ukraine?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 1l1 said:

@Stardust and @oldschooler are doing their best with a keyboard.

There are many ways to fight …..Ukraine not going to gets any NATO country boots on ground or planes in air (unless Russia invades NATO)  BUT will continue to receive NATO nations Sanctions, Equipment, Weapons, Training, Supplies & Intel. Those 100 brave mavericks, of unknown motivation, won’t change a thing over there, unfortunately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

And apparently a special forces training center early on Sunday, killing more than 100 local troops and foreign mercenaries. Anyone else wants to go fighting for Ukraine?

Pay grade is too low. Now if someone comes into my back yard in Thailand, then yes. Or even my family in the USA's backyard, then yes. 

4 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Those 100 brave mavericks, of unknown motivation, won’t change a thing over there, unfortunately.

NATO failed with Soviet menace and now is avoiding the battle against Putin's menace. Russians won't do your job because the majority are happy to be under the master's boot and his whip.

Join the war for the liberty! Enlist in the local embassy!

Edited by 1l1

I was actually reading yesterday about British soldiers deserting to go and join the fight against Russia in Ukraine. What especially caught my attention was the comment of one soldier that changed his mind and returned who said that he wanted to have some "action", especially after his hope of getting deployed to Afghanistan was dashed . It just gives you an idea of the mindset of these people. Sick is the word that springs to mind.

52 minutes ago, Donald said:

I was actually reading yesterday about British soldiers deserting to go and join the fight against Russia in Ukraine. What especially caught my attention was the comment of one soldier that changed his mind and returned who said that he wanted to have some "action", especially after his hope of getting deployed to Afghanistan was dashed . It just gives you an idea of the mindset of these people. Sick is the word that springs to mind.

Well war is one way for one to satisfy one's desire to kill without being convicted of murder

Staring Full Metal Jacket GIF

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Donald said:

Why don't you apply that word to Putin?

• Like 1

Yes Europe is impressed about the bad copy of the almost 90 years old Silvervogel 😅🤣😂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silbervogel

But russian bad copy you can use to bomb a farm or a pigs house 😅🤣😂 so much less quality than the 90 years old original 🤣

https://observers.france24.com/en/europe/20220322-debunked-videos-hypersonic-missile-russia-ukraine

Military experts in Europe and analisers are really impressed about the Russian Army 😅. Ukraine is a graveyard for russian tanks, amored vehicles and helicopters. Russian Army better run home now or sell your tank! Russian soldiers will all die and around the borders the armies are ready for any fight and resistance from any corner no Russian will survive.

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/europe/russian-soldier-gets-10k-from-ukraine-in-money-for-tank-deal

That debunking is as solid as a wet fart. How about some co-ordinates that we can look up on Google Earth or similar so we can see for ourselves? And it was allegedly an underground weapons depot so it doesn’t matter if there was a chicken farm or a KFC above ground.

5 minutes ago, Fanta said:

That debunking is as solid as a wet fart. How about some co-ordinates that we can look up on Google Earth or similar so we can see for ourselves? And it was allegedly an underground weapons depot so it doesn’t matter if there was a chicken farm or a KFC above ground.

Guys like you are really a laughing stock in Europe. To think in Europe anybody doesn't know anything about tge Russian Military since they are in that over 70 years is really laughable. They can be lucky 😃

Learn european languages analises are out inclusive cordinates. By the way european news outlets are not a fake news factory like in Russia, North Korea or ccp China. Really laughable comments, no kniwledge about Europe and shows on what low level the Putin Trolls are.

29 minutes ago, Fanta said:

As you know nothing about laws in europe for tv news outlets etc, I can explain you that. Fake news in tv news outlets are not allowed in Europe, so go ahead report it in Europe and bring it to a court what you claim 😅. They also have the tv 5 monde etc. Sending worldwide. 

Really laughable comment.

On 3/21/2022 at 11:53 AM, Donald said:

I was actually reading yesterday about British soldiers deserting to go and join the fight against Russia in Ukraine

Only 1 x serving  British Soldier has has attempted to go to Ukraine (and he was on leave at the time so technically not AWOL .

On 3/21/2022 at 11:53 AM, Donald said:

. What especially caught my attention was the comment of one soldier that changed his mind and returned who said that he wanted to have some "action", especially after his hope of getting deployed to Afghanistan was dashed .

Says it all if this Supposedly AWOL Soldier made this statement as combat operations ended in Afghanistan in 2014 with only an Infantry Company left in Kabul to provide Force Protection since that date to the complete withdrawal last year.

Probably the last thing a real serving Soldier gone AWOL to fight with the Ukrainian Military would do is give an interview to the media unless he's a complete nugget. 

26 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Really laughable comment.

Don’t be so hard on yourself. You are trying, very trying. I was commenting on the article and the fact check continued within. But instead of replying in a calm, analytical manner you respond with your typical “know it all” attitude laced with insults. So be it. Newsflash hotshot - the Russians are 20 miles from Kyiv. That appears to be at odds with your repeated claims that the Russian army is losing, demoralized, out of food and fuel. You can keep deepthroating the Western propaganda all you like but, as I cautioned you before, it will leave a sour taste in your mouth. And the Putin troll insult couldn’t be further from the truth. I am a realist. 

Edited by Fanta
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Don’t be so hard on yourself. You are trying, very trying. I was commenting on the article and the fact check continued within. But instead of replying in a calm, analytical manner you respond with your typical “know it all” attitude laced with insults. So be it. Newsflash hotshot - the Russians are 20 miles from Kyiv. That appears to be at odds with your repeated claims that the Russian army is losing, demoralized, out of food and fuel. You can keep deepthroating the Western propaganda all you like but, as I cautioned you before, it will leave a sour taste in your mouth. And the Putin troll insult couldn’t be further from the truth. I am a realist. 

Really laughable comment again and sure according your fake news Putin channels 😆

In Eirope they aware between fake news from Putin what is always fake news and any european news outlet. That means to be a realist and hace a little bit knowledge about Europe, regulations etc. And yes they are aware and analise very good inclusive the social media, the troll factories from Putin. Yes and the reset tech organization do a good job, too, to debunk all this networks and accounts.

On 3/21/2022 at 12:47 PM, Noble_Design said:

Well war is one way for one to satisfy one's desire to kill without being convicted of murder

A very Phil Shiner type statement. 

15 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Really laughable comment again and sure according your fake news Putin channels 😆

The BBC is pro Putin? 
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60506682 

ABC News Australia

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-24/ukraine-russia-war-live-blog-zelenskyy-putin-kyiv-mariupol/100934478

Edited by Fanta
Added ABC link because the BBC is controlled by someone named Boris ;-)
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Fanta said:

And now what?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60847188

By the way prefer to read the continental Europe news outlets because more detailed informations and faster than the uk, Australian or USA. Sure they are direct neighbours to the Ukraine and monitore it more. 

Anyway only english links are allowed but no problem less detailed slower but also they will get the main news

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-03-09/ukraine-military-strategy-russia

So what?

Ukraine is already a graveyard of Russian tanks and soldiers. And maybe ask sombody who served in europe or in the balkans war and their view of the clowns amateur Russian army and about resistance, guerillia tactics. Everybody saw how they organize their convoys know just wait behind the bushes and fire free festival. Telling me about realistic but for that you have to understand first the reality!

47 minutes ago, Fanta said:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/russian-military-losses-arrogant-leader/

Oh I could fill it up with links now that russians will end up all dead if you would understand what is the reality or maybe served to understand a little bit about the reality. And sure who understand French, German, Poliish etc read the analises from the monitoring militaries in the regions

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/16/us/politics/russia-troop-deaths.html

On the european links it ( not allowed here because not english) is also clear already they have already such a huge list of equipment that if another country (europe) would be envolved they are no more capable fir anything or a fight with any neighbouring country with a professional armies and the best equipments and most tech advanced in the world. Nato units in Europe is the biggest and tech most advanced and numbers of equipment in the world. Just compare this units hace over 5 million in troops not counted their other units or the armies in europe who are not member of the Nato like Sweden, Finnland, etc.. compare to russia in troops, navy, tanks, aircrafts etc etc Russia is a laughing stock

The gdp of russia is just like a small tiny country of europe like Belgium. Their industrial power, tech production Russia is a nobody not able to produce anything without supply from europe and behind technical more than 50 years of europe. Not even have any semiconductor capability what you need for any tech production nowadays. To compare the industrial capacity of europe to Russia, Russia is a nobody and in all fields a tiny regional power.

Thats realistic and the reality, everything else clownery.

9 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Thats realistic and the reality, everything else clownery.

All the weapons in the world won’t make a scrap of difference if the Ukrainian soldiers do not have them or are not trained in how to use them. And China has got Russia’s back so these “crushing” sanctions are just more of the same sanctions that the US has had against Russia for over 20 years. The Ukraine forces are outgunned and outnumbered. 20 miles from Kyiv is not good. The Ukrainians are winning the social media war but that’s about it. I hope they win the real war and prove me wrong but they are running out of time. 

• Like 1