News Forum - Nightlife operators hope to be given green light at CCSA meeting tomorrow

Thaiger

The owners of entertainment venues across Thailand have reacted with cautious optimism to reports they could soon be allowed to re-open. According to a Bangkok Post report, the resumption of the country’s nightlife is thought to be on the agenda at tomorrow’s meeting of the government’s Covid-19 task force. Wirawit Kruasombat from the Patong Entertainment Business Owners Club in Phuket has welcomed the development, thanking the government. He added that he would like to see measures implemented to help nightlife businesses, due to the enormous challenges they’ve faced over the last 2 years. “I feel thankful that the government understands […]

The story Nightlife operators hope to be given green light at CCSA meeting tomorrow as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

There is a kind of strange conflict at the moment, where the government is saying that high case numbers are not a cause for concern because hospitalisations and deaths are still very low due to Omicron's milder effects - even recommending cases themselves not be reported. But they're simultaneously saying that closures and precautions need to be maintained because of the high case numbers.

It will be interesting to see which way they go here.

I am quite happy that I am leaving this comedy country, with its rules and limitations. Literally whole world is opened and here, they “might” opens till 1am while nightlife still banned lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, francoa said:

I am quite happy that I am leaving this comedy country, with its rules and limitations. Literally whole world is opened and here, they “might” opens till 1am while nightlife still banned lol.

Yes, see you around. Byeee! 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, Poolie said:

Yes, see you around. Byeee! 😃

you wont see me before thailand does something rational lol

just read the songkram crap..masks and atk in restricted space 😂 This is comedy but I cant even laugh anymore..every single country is opened fully. Enjoy your half lockdown forever

• Like 2

On 3/17/2022 at 10:31 AM, Thaiger said:

The owners of entertainment venues across Thailand have reacted with cautious optimism to reports they could soon be allowed to re-open. According to a Bangkok Post report, the resumption of the country’s nightlife is thought to be on the agenda at tomorrow’s meeting of the government’s Covid-19 task force. Wirawit Kruasombat from the Patong Entertainment Business Owners Club in Phuket has welcomed the development, thanking the government. He added that he would like to see measures implemented to help nightlife businesses, due to the enormous challenges they’ve faced over the last 2 years. “I feel thankful that the government understands […]

The story Nightlife operators hope to be given green light at CCSA meeting tomorrow as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Mosts are open....get real

• Like 1

7 hours ago, francoa said:

you wont see me before thailand does something rational lol

just read the songkram crap..masks and atk in restricted space 😂 This is comedy but I cant even laugh anymore..every single country is opened fully. Enjoy your half lockdown forever

One man's crap is errr...one man's crap. Enjoy your 'freedom.'😃