News Forum - PM refuses to discuss possibility of early elections or confirm he will complete term

Thaiger

The Thai PM has refused to rule out the possibility of House dissolution and an early end to his tenure, in a change to his usual stance. Prayut Chan-o-cha has always reiterated his plan to remain in office until the end of his term next March and possibly beyond, ruling out any chance of early elections. However, while responding to comments made by Deputy PM Prawit Wongsuwon, he appeared to adopt a different tone. The Bangkok Post reports that, while addressing members of small coalition parties, Prawit had stated that the government needed the support of the parties until the […]

The story PM refuses to discuss possibility of early elections or confirm he will complete term as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Sure whole Thailand know it would be the absolute disaster to let him in power longer. The damage he created for Thais and Thailand is undescribable and huge in all fields including the damage of the reputation of Thailand in the world. Everything bad he brought Thailand in the top rankings in the world corruption, human trafficking, human rights, torture, investment invironment, scams, economic and political downfall etc etc

• Like 2

They know they have huge problems of hatred from the people with the opposition parties having large dissent towards them with the latest major problems coming from a powerful convicted heroin smuggler and his in the pocket followers. Wouldn't it be funny if the death of Tangmo wasn't an accident and was a calcualted orchestrated job to take the public's attention off of them. I know it is far fetched, but the real depth of the media pudding is the public's attention is truly sidetracked.

1 minute ago, Shark said:

Russian Sport GIF by Rushandball

Perhaps the wrong flag... but I hope people get my message... It's same same... no different.

What message? Showing people borderless stupidity? No knowledge about Thai people or what they think?! 

To compare it shows you not understand Thai language and Thai society, thai social media, thai news outlets etc.

It is not by far the same and what is the actual situation in Thailand and what they think at the moment.

1 hour ago, Stardust said:

What message? Showing people borderless stupidity? No knowledge about Thai people or what they think?! 

To compare it shows you not understand Thai language and Thai society, thai social media, thai news outlets etc.

It is not by far the same and what is the actual situation in Thailand and what they think at the moment.

you funny... but how much did the thais really influence the elections.

In this case that flag and this flag aren't different they are the same and waived by Elite on both sides.

9 minutes ago, Shark said:

you funny... but how much did the thais really influence the elections.

In this case that flag and this flag aren't different they are the same and waived by Elite on both sides.

Then you have to make a note otherwise there is a big field for translations to your comment. And I made everything therefore with questionmarks because of that.

Just now, Stardust said:

Then you have to make a note otherwise there is a big field for translations to your comment. And I made everything therefore with questionmarks because of that.

it was only about the power of the 'people' in both countries. nothing more.

Enjoy your life (here) I'm sure I will.

it was only about the power of the 'people' in both countries. nothing more.

Enjoy your life (here) I'm sure I will.

Not everything is about enjoying if you have to care for a family and children, there are other important priorities. 

3 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Not everything is about enjoying if you have to care for a family and children, there are other important priorities. 

I actually have my family to care for. Still it's about enjoying life. 
Whatever posted by Thaiger neither of us (foreigners mainly; we have no say in what Thailand rules upon) will be making any influence and even if we could it's like the other country and our neighbor Myanmar as well.

Whatever posted by Thaiger neither of us (foreigners mainly; we have no say in what Thailand rules upon) will be making any influence and even if we could it's like the other country and our neighbor Myanmar as well.

I am mixed (2 passports)  and my family Thai but the kids also 2 passports, so I guess you have no Thai family. Sure you have another view on things than the Thais or the kids or young generations here. They are thinking first of their future and for sure they want a good future. And not all are privileged with 2 passports to have alternatives for their education, future, etc.. sure enjoying is important, too. But are your children raised in Thailand or in your country? 

17 minutes ago, Shark said:

Hi Shark. I wish foreigners would stop saying we have no say in any way or shape in the matters here, because if you have family here and have stayed a long time this isn't necessarily true. I have a wife and 3 children (here) that I can influence in certain ways. The key is we all actually think the same for the most part, so i just support them, and by doing this is supporting them and is an influence.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Hi Shark. I wish foreigners would stop saying we have no say in any way or shape in the matters here, because if you have family here and have stayed a long time this isn't necessarily true. I have a wife and 3 children (here) that I can influence in certain ways. The key is we all actually think the same for the most part, so i just support them, and by doing this is supporting them and is an influence.

unluckily we don't have:

1. Say in the War / Take-over (even through the west thinks so; Look how that's going for both Ukraine and Myanmar).
2.  Voting ability in this country is limited to zero.

1 + 2= no influence. Business as Usual, live your life don't stick out of the cornfield or your head will be cut.

48 minutes ago, Stardust said:

But are your children raised in Thailand or in your country? 

they are raised here with all the negative but mainly positive that comes with it for free.