News Forum - Food delivery riders arrested for allegedly transporting ketamine, methamphetamine

Thaiger

Two food delivery drivers were arrested in Bangkok for allegedly transporting ketamine and methamphetamine to customers. The suspects allegedly confessed to trafficking the drugs for two years. Prior to the arrest, officers from the Children and Woman Protection Sub-Division arrested nine people, allegedly while they were getting high off benzodiazepines. Officers seized over 420 pills of the benzodiazepine Flunitrazepam. During the questioning with police, the group reportedly told the authorities that they brought drugs from food delivery riders. Officers in Bangkok tracked down two food delivery drivers. 22 year old Nethi and 21 year old Raewat reportedly confessed that they […]

The story Food delivery riders arrested for allegedly transporting ketamine, methamphetamine as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

Is it Me or does it seem like a lot of ya ba is being pushed around , more so then ever, me thinks!

Drastic times ! The Covid crisis must have some trying to make ends meet!  Imop 

No excuse though ! If you peddle this crap you need to go to jail.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MikeW said:

I thought ketamine had been decriminalized 

That would be a real surprise, terrible drug, totally decimates brain function.

11 hours ago, riclag said:

Is it Me or does it seem like a lot of ya ba is being pushed around , more so then ever, me thinks!.

It’s the Wuhan flu. Prices for meth and yaba have fallen dramatically due to a decrease in demand and an increase in supply. Plus the RTP are coming out of Covid hibernation and have to throw a bone to the prosecutors occasionally. The war on drugs is the most profitable conflict in Thai history. Rehab instead of prison for first time offenders would be far better for society but there’s no money in that. That cop who’s worth $US500 million - where do you think he got some of his money from? Bribes from traffic offenses? You cannot consistently milk enough money from non-drug related crimes and extortion tactics to grease the wheels of justice in Amazing LieLand. 

Edited by Fanta

Reminds me of a miss spent youth. Many years ago in Melbourne there was a certain Turkish Cafe in Brunswick St where you could walk in and walk up to part of the counter away from the cash register and ask for a can of "Coke" while holding out $30 the person behind the counter would take your money and pass you a can of Coke with a plastic bag containing a gram of cannibis taped to its side. Now you can get home delivery. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

One of the largest benefactors of the drug trade in Thailand is the untouchable one. You don’t build immense wealth without it. 

Hence it will always be a token effort to take out the foot soldiers to show willing.