Non O Marriage visa ( Needed proof money only 400.000 Baht rest we can do all self )

Lucas1974

The visa expired half August 2022.

Before me and my wife do all self ( 3 days lost lol )

But right now I not have the money in bank as need for other things ...

Can someone help me correct info how to do .... ( Not only so expensive FULL service agency ! ) , but also just a good answer or maybe known person to borrow money just 3 months before statement.

Any good info is welcome.

Thx in advance. 

Your Visa probably expired a long time ago. 
I assume you mean your current extension of stay based on Thai spouse expires mid August (a permit, not a Visa). The 400K only has to be in a Thai bank for 2 months prior to the date of application.

They always told me 3 months at the bank.

No I have never any expedited visa it just need every year extension.

The only thing I ask is about the money how to do ..... or what ways.

Faz yeah you correct info about the Visa :-).

Hope someone can give me a good info about the Money at bank how to do.

And then not only paid a lot of amount for paid it only.

Think if me have a lot of money can help someone I will ask not much money for it, my self then ....

Hi Lucas, I have just converted my retirement extension to a marriage one. The process is fairly easy with the usual paperwork, up to date copy of marriage certificate from the ampour office , photographs of you and your wife at your hse. Took about 1 hr then we had to go back to immigration about 4 weeks later once official. If it's your first time applying then immigration will do a house visit and ask neighbours to sign an affidavit to say they know you.

Geo yeah I known it easy and done already 2 times.

But the only thing I ask is about the money !!

How to do statement if not have the full amount?

It is really not make any sense you cannot do nothing with this money.

But before I need it for other things.

We can give a good advise or who can help with this???

Well 400,000 baht is around $12,500 USD.

What kind of securities can you offer if you default on a loan?

Do you own a house or condo?

Haha you so funny I have nothing and cannot also Loan to a bank money.

That way I ask people help or possible tell me an Agency what make sense.

If I had the money to help somebody I will at a honest way.

You have 3 options either the 400k or the 45k per month deposited from a foreign source! Or through a agent.

If you cant come up with the money your not going to get a extension !

good luck

Option one and option 2 not possible ....

I haved before 400k but used the money.

Income is more less then 45k and also no way possible!

An Agent info already full service 35K so bad for only borrow money ...

There should be a very much more cheaper way or people who can borrow the money 3 months for a more less money to paid.

I heard that Agency can do 1 day for you money but where and found a good one who not only want money!?

You have nothing? Not even a truck/car or the wife doesn’t have any bit of gold? If have then pawn it for a little bit and then get it back out. But that cost would probably be as much as a low end agent if possible for 10k. This day and age i don’t think most people you don’t know will give someone they do t know that much money. 

Why don’t you start a go fund me with a sad but real story complete with picture of you and wife. You just never know if that would catch on and cut it for generosity. 

9 minutes ago, Lucas1974 said:

Option one and option 2 not possible ....

I haved before 400k but used the money.

Income is more less then 45k and also no way possible!

An Agent info already full service 35K so bad for only borrow money ...

There should be a very much more cheaper way or people who can borrow the money 3 months for a more less money to paid.

I heard that Agency can do 1 day for you money but where and found a good one who not only want money!?

It’s good you are at least starting with a little bit of time to help able you get your answer and result. 

14 minutes ago, riclag said:

You have 3 options either the 400k or the 45k per month deposited from a foreign source! Or through a agent.

If you cant come up with the money your not going to get a extension !

good luck

FACT CHECK. I've done this process several times since the pandemic began and immigration has removed the "foreign source" requirement. All our money was either earned or borrowed locally IN Thailand. The first time, I think the cash wasn't even in our bank account for a full three months before we applied. So although there's a lot of fine print, it's up to the immigration officers whether they want to enforce every detail of the written law. Generally speaking, they've been more lenient to spouses of Thai nationals during the pandemic. It's a matter of practicality and common sense.

• Thanks 2

HolyCowCM We not all same as you known like have things.

Like I say I always help people etc but I known if me ask mostly no way.

Hmm go fund me you think can get that money around but that still not money I borrow I guess.

And yes I have a Minivan but that is way to less to pawn also a Motorcycle need for work and drive every week from Nonthaburi to Samut Prakan.

I understand about not easy to loan money to people you not known, but if me was that person I willing help out people.

My wife known people who have bizniz ok etc but alwasy that people never want really help who can easy let out borrow the money :-(.

10 minutes ago, LandOfSmiles said:

FACT CHECK. I've done this process several times since the pandemic began and immigration has removed the "foreign source" requirement. All our money was either earned or borrowed locally IN Thailand. The first time, I think the cash wasn't even in our bank account for a full three months before we applied. So although there's a lot of fine print, it's up to the immigration officers whether they want to enforce every detail of the written law. Generally speaking, they've been more lenient to spouses of Thai nationals during the pandemic. It's a matter of practicality and common sense.

Fact check! Not every IO operates the same ! No disrespect!

What Province are you referring to! It possibly could help the OP!

Landofsmiles yeah I heard about that also when example apply work permit.

But how get the info then?

Do need go before to the immigration office or how to do that then?

My wife very concerned about the money 3 months for statement.

And we have 7 weeks to arrange it normally.

How another people do it have not the money gold etc?

I believe there people can help borrow the money or an Agency who good willing to help really!

We all human to help each other sometimes and I not want your money!!!

borrow with interest %.

Hope still get a good info, but yours also good you told me :-).  

@Lucas1974 I guess this forum isn't going to help you in the way you hoped @riclagprovided the 3 options you have of which you stated two aren't feasible this leaves one and that's an agent.

One thing worries me through you state you need a motorcycle for work, this means to work legally in the country one should be on a non-B visa with a work permit. Be careful with statements as you made on public forums.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shark said:

@Lucas1974 I guess this forum isn't going to help you in the way you hoped @riclagprovided the 3 options you have of which you stated two aren't feasible this leaves one and that's an agent.

One thing worries me through you state you need a motorcycle for work, this means to work legally in the country one should be on a non-B visa with a work permit. Be careful with statements as you made on public forums.

I believe it's possible to work and get a work permit while on a non immO/extension based on marriage.

• Like 2

It might be wise to have your wife contact these particular IO(the provinces you mentioned) and ask exactly what they need for financial requirements !

I have had a lack of transparency  with my IO office in detailing my financial requirements, they at the time were adamant that I use the 400k in the bank .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Saltire said:

I believe it's possible to work and get a work permit while on a non immO/extension based on marriage.

Only in certain areas. In most areas this visa has been terminated it's either (non-O)/or (non-B + WP).

In my area at-least for sure.

@Shark ok yeah right perhaps an Agency.

But they charge to many money for only think we are rich?

If somebody have a clear and good answer what a good Agency or honest people for help with prove about money!

So many people can help but they never really do it is so sad ....

I believe sure there are people who can help a good way!

19 hours ago, LandOfSmiles said:

FACT CHECK. I've done this process several times since the pandemic began and immigration has removed the "foreign source" requirement. All our money was either earned or borrowed locally IN Thailand. The first time, I think the cash wasn't even in our bank account for a full three months before we applied.

FACT CHECK.

1. There is no 'foreign source' requirement if using the 400K funds method.
2. The financial requirement using 400K funds is for 2 months prior to the date of application.

327-2557 (2014) - Criteria for extension ENG.pdf 

Section 2.18: 
(6) In the case of marriage to a Thai woman, the alien husband must earn an average annual income of no less than Baht 40,000 per month or must have no less than Baht 400,000 in a bank account in Thailand for the past two months to cover expenses for one year.

That still not make answer for me to help me out ....

But at the office always told me about 3 Months 400K not 2 months.

Still wait for a good and honest solution.

It seems nobody known or just want to help me simple!