Makro don't take card ...

ConsoleCowboy

I find this crazy, Makro Siam one of the biggest food suppliers in Thailand does not accept Thai bank cards, they only accept international CitiBank.
Back where I was born this would be illegal, I guess the banks here do not do much lobbying.

Just a little whinge, but wow Makro does not accept THAI bank cards only international Citibank, how insane is that !
It is little things like this.... little things...

• Like 1

I have seen people paying with the QR code from their mobiles, but I don't understand them so I just withdraw cash, and pay for my goods that way.

• Like 2

On 3/9/2022 at 8:23 AM, ConsoleCowboy said:

I find this crazy, Makro Siam one of the biggest food suppliers in Thailand does not accept Thai bank cards, they only accept international CitiBank.
Back where I was born this would be illegal, I guess the banks here do not do much lobbying.

Just a little whinge, but wow Makro does not accept THAI bank cards only international Citibank, how insane is that !
It is little things like this.... little things...

Try to call to their support. Or open an account in international bank