News Forum - Health officials say PCR testing no longer required after positive ATK result

Thaiger

6 minutes ago, palooka said:

Strong intestinal fortitude then.  The liking for showing the gory details is a bit beyond me at breakfast.

Yes I avoid the morning shows. The programmes are professionally made, but the journalism is non existent. You will never find programmes like Panorama or 60 Minutes on Thai Tv. It’s all about what the government peddle. Celebrity nonsense. Some story about a guy in Nakhon Nowhere who lives under a tree to appease the ghosts. The latest visit by a member of those we can’t talk of. It’s all basic childish stuff. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

That would, perhaps, need PCR testing? 🙊

You should take them as soon as possible, even before knowing if getting sick or not. Convenient for big pharma, isn't it?

Yes I agree. If I tested positive with an ATK l, I would want a PCR test to confirm it. 

5 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

But they now have to spend that profit on the Russians, so PCR testing will have to last longer.

A Catch-22 scenario, maybe, AD?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Soidog said:

Yes I avoid the morning shows. The programmes are professionally made, but the journalism is non existent. You will never find programmes like Panorama or 60 Minutes on Thai Tv. It’s all about what the government peddle. Celebrity nonsense. Some story about a guy in Nakhon Nowhere who lives under a tree to appease the ghosts. The latest visit by a member of those we can’t talk of. It’s all basic childish stuff. 

60 minutes has been debunked for sloppy reporting. In the past it was held in high esteem but no longer. Look at it's ratings.

14 hours ago, Soidog said:

Yes I agree. If I tested positive with an ATK l, I would want a PCR test to confirm it. 

Makes sense because your   high risk of getting seriously ill.

12 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

60 minutes has been debunked for sloppy reporting. In the past it was held in high esteem but no longer. Look at it's ratings.

The US version perhaps. 

Australian 60 Minutes is usually reliable.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

Makes sense because your   high risk of getting seriously ill.

And why would that be? I know you like to mascaraed as someone with medical knowledge but your comment is just abusive.  You embarrass yourself with just about every post you make. Do yourself a favour and stop the silliness. 

5 hours ago, Soidog said:

And why would that be? I know you like to mascaraed as someone with medical knowledge but your comment is just abusive.  You embarrass yourself with just about every post you make. Do yourself a favour and stop the silliness. 

Unlike you I'm licensed and practiced in the US for over 40 years. I think I'm more qualified than most. You must be jealous so I'll excuse the insult. 

1 minute ago, LoongFred said:

Unlike you I'm licensed and practiced in the US for over 40 years. I think I'm more qualified than most. You must be jealous so I'll excuse the insult. 

Course you are Fred, keep telling yourself that. I normally hear “I’m an ex-special forces”. But enjoy the fantasy. You aren’t doing any harm to anyone other than yourself. There was no insult Fred, only to your imagination. 

5 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Course you are Fred, keep telling yourself that. I normally hear “I’m an ex-special forces”. But enjoy the fantasy. You aren’t doing any harm to anyone other than yourself. There was no insult Fred, only to your imagination. 

Why are you obsessed with answering and taking up space? Don't you have better things to do? We don't like nor respect each other so why not just ignore. I think I'll take a rest and watch the real news on Thai TV. 

BTW  never a special forces guy but played A level Rugby and collegiate football. 

• Cool 1

11 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

Why are you obsessed with answering and taking up space? Don't you have better things to do? We don't like nor respect each other so why not just ignore. I think I'll take a rest and watch the real news on Thai TV. 

BTW  never a special forces guy but played A level Rugby and collegiate football. 

I’m more than happy to ignore you Fred. However, you are the one that then embarks on applying “Sad” responses to every post I make. You don’t have the time nor mental capacity to outwit me Fred. You will lose. Now put me on ignore and I’ll do the same. Stop your silly games. 

56 minutes ago, LoongFred said:
59 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

Expand  

You see Fred. You’ve said you will ignore me and already you are back in to your childish ways a posting “sad” to my posts. (2 minutes ago) No problem. If that’s the silly game you want to play then you carry on.