returning back to uk

JasonB2021

Hi,

I've contacted Thai air with no reply and im going back to the uk soon and looked everywhere and uk gov site saying fill the form out to get back home.
and one been back to uk in the last month and back to thailand how was it and what was needed to enter and do  i need a fit to fly to get back to the uk ??

thanks for all that read and reply im sorry if its somewhere on the forum before

To get back to the U.K , you need to fill out a passenger locator form and if you are not fully vaccinated, you need to take an Covid Antigen test within 48 hours of departure .

All the latest requirements are on the UK Gov Website .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JasonB2021 said:

Thank you so much for your reply

You're welcome , I arrived at Heathrow recently and there was no one there .

After disembarking , I put my passport into the scanner , the gate opened and I entered the UK,  I then collected my bags and went through customs , with no one there either .

The first person whom I had contact with was  the person on the London Underground .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

did you fly with thai air was there anything they request before boarding ?
i have two Jabs booster once back so sounds like it will be easy to get back home :)

thank you for your reply

42 minutes ago, JasonB2021 said:

did you fly with thai air was there anything they request before boarding ?
i have two Jabs booster once back so sounds like it will be easy to get back home :)

thank you for your reply

no, I flew with Qatar airways and they just wanted to see my Antigen test as its required by the UK .

Check the Thai Air website page for the latest requirements 

• Like 1