News Forum - UKRAINE UPDATES

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

Of course, there is destruction, this is a war, there are mistakes of the military, malfunctions of weapons, and so on. There is destruction on the other hand, in Donetsk and Lugansk, civilians are dying every day.

the population of Ukraine is about 35 million people, Kyiv - 3 million. If Russia's goal is to destroy civilians, why doesn't it use carpet bombing and why don't we see millions of victims?

Omg I told you for sure I not read or believe any Putin news and have enough sources in Europe who reliable. Do you think any North Korea tv news there is reliable or in Ccp China 🤣😂😅 I guess you do. The world has seen your Allies and for everybody it is clear who is on the wrong side of the history. I guess you even don't understand the differences of a free press and a news channel in North Korea and Russia. 

8 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

Of course, there is destruction, this is a war, there are mistakes of the military, malfunctions of weapons, and so on. There is destruction on the other hand, in Donetsk and Lugansk, civilians are dying every day.

the population of Ukraine is about 35 million people, Kyiv - 3 million. If Russia's goal is to destroy civilians, why doesn't it use carpet bombing and why don't we see millions of victims?

Because they are frightened of being stung.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Grant said:

You are not watching enough mixed media my friend!

Many Housing blocks have been targeted even whilst reporters are there!

They are targeting civilians!

For him only what is in Putin news or Putin say can be reality or truth. Even when everuthing is documented and filmed 24 hours everyday.

The 4 stages of Russian warfare is kill-rape-steal and then blame the victims as can be seen by some of the Puking sympathisers, they wouldn't recognise the truth if they tripped over it on the way to the Bolshoi Ballet.

And some more innocent civilians being shot at whilst trying to find safety in this unnessessary war that Putin has decided to inflict on the Ukraine and its people.

• Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

27 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

No , You are incorrect!

You sound very Bias towards Russia?

Ukranians interviewed by media after getting away on trains , say that many civilian buildings , schools and apartments blocks were targeted!

Im sorry for you and your Russian Government, but Russian people are getting Propaganda!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Transam said:

They are killing civilians, carpet bombing is another subject, I would have thought.....

The main point!!🤔

If Putin did not invade Ukraine no one would be dead?

So to all you Russian sympathisers have a good look at what he has done !

There is no argument!

He is your leader and he invaded Ukraine!

Many innocent people dying!

stop sticking up for anything that happens in this war as Russians invaded a peaceful country and you are making up excuses!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

The 4 stages of Russian warfare is kill-rape-steal and then blame the victims as can be seen by some of the Puking sympathisers, they wouldn't recognise the truth if they tripped over it on the way to the Bolshoi Ballet.

And some more innocent civilians being shot at whilst trying to find safety in this unnessessary war that Putin has decided to inflict on the Ukraine and its people.

I ain't arguing the fact of collateral damage and innocent casualties in this war (like in any war) but this video is so staged.

1:12-1:18 you may hear a series of many camera shutting sounds (+ "good job") like it's a fashion "catwalk" platform full of reporters not a random place where a war-reporter suddenly became a witness of this situation.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Transam said:

They are killing civilians, carpet bombing is another subject, I would have thought.....

that is, you think that the Russian military has an order to kill civilians, but not so much? Do you think there is an order for the mandatory killing of a certain number for each Russian soldier? What's the point of this?

2 minutes ago, 1l1 said:

I ain't arguing the fact of collateral damage and innocent casualties in this war (like in any war) but this video is so staged.

1:12-1:18 you may hear a series of many camera shutting sounds (+ "good job") like it's a fashion "catwalk" platform full of reporters not a random place where a war-reporter suddenly became a witness of this situation.

The top and bottom of it is that the Great Russian Army should not be there and is beginning to look like 'Dads Army'. And give it a few more weeks and the Ukraine farmers will have more Russian tanks than the Russians have. 

Have you no shame on what is happening, the whole world is condemning the Russian invasion, apart from a few of the usual suspects of course. If you had any respect 14 days ago you sure ain't got any now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 1l1 said:

Are you allowed to call it a war?

My understanding is that saying that will get you a 15 year sentence. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Fester said:

Because they are frightened of being stung.

stung by whom? carpet bombing from a distance is clearly more practical than pinpoint street fighting at risk to oneself.

Just now, Rookiescot said:

Are you allowed to call it a war?

My understanding is that saying that will get you a 15 year sentence. 

The polonium will be on its way as we speak.

4 hours ago, 1l1 said:

- RUSSIANS ARE TARGETING CONDOS !!111

(meanwhile ukranian artillery in a frontyard)

But Czar Putin was claiming they were only using precision bombing in built up areas.

As for the Ukrainians. Where do you think they should be setting up? They have been driven back into a town or city and given the angle of the barrels of those weapons I suspect the Russians are only a mile or two away.

Edited by Faz
Image without link removed.
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Grant said:

No , You are incorrect!

You sound very Bias towards Russia?

Ukranians interviewed by media after getting away on trains , say that many civilian buildings , schools and apartments blocks were targeted!

Im sorry for you and your Russian Government, but Russian people are getting Propaganda!

because the militaries on both sides use residential areas as a defense of their positions. if they agreed and went out into the open field to sort things out, this would save civilians from victims.

4 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

stung by whom? carpet bombing from a distance is clearly more practical than pinpoint street fighting at risk to oneself.

Only if you have air superiority. It is astonishing and displays a total incompetence that Russia does not have that given the ratio of combat aircraft it enjoys.

Oh. Did someone send the Ukrainians Stinger missiles? 

😂

2 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

if it were so, we would see this audio recording in all media. But this is not. There are only the words of Ukrainian intelligence officers, who, of course, are engaged in disinformation in military conditions, this is their job.

Maybe yes, maybe no.

I guess more info will appear the following days. You can hide the death of some soldiers, but it is more difficult to hide the death of a general

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KRLMRX said:

because the militaries on both sides use residential areas as a defense of their positions. if they agreed and went out into the open field to sort things out, this would save civilians from victims.

That really does confirm your troll status.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

Is that what happened at Stalingrad? Did the Russians offer to go out to a grassy field somewhere and have it out with the Germans?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Only if you have air superiority. It is astonishing and displays a total incompetence that Russia does not have that given the ratio of combat aircraft it enjoys.

Oh. Did someone send the Ukrainians Stinger missiles? 

😂

this superiority is now total.  almost all ukranians airfields, ammunition depots and military units were destroyed.  How many Russian airfields, warehouses and military units have been destroyed?

19 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

Stung by Stingers. Doh.

• Like 1

Just now, KRLMRX said:

this superiority is now total.  almost all ukranians airfields, ammunition depots and military units were destroyed.  How many Russian airfields, warehouses and military units have been destroyed?

You think Ukrainian aircraft should have destroyed airfields and warehouses in Russia?

Russian aircraft are famous for being able to take off and land on almost any flat surface like a motorway. So thats what the Ukrainians will be using. Or possibly airbases in Poland. Want to come and get them?

Go on I dare you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

if it were so, we would see this audio recording in all media. But this is not. There are only the words of Ukrainian intelligence officers, who, of course, are engaged in disinformation in military conditions, this is their job.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/08/vitaly-gerasimov-second-russian-general-killed-ukraine-defence-ministry-claims

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10589013/A-SECOND-Russian-army-general-killed-Ukraine-blow-Putins-struggling-forces.html
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/08/europe/russian-general-killed-ukraine-kharkiv-intl/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaly_Gerasimov

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60659185

Any news from the Russian side?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Is that what happened at Stalingrad? Did the Russians offer to go out to a grassy field somewhere and have it out with the Germans?

I wrote that such tactics are used by both sides, my inattentive friend.

4 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

How many Russian airfields are under attack? 

How many Ukrainian airfields were lost? Bold claims backed up with nowt, as usual. 

• Like 1