News Forum - UKRAINE UPDATES

Thaiger

Seems the deal to donate Polish Mig29s to Ukraine is finally done. The planes are to be flown to the US base in Germany, how they get to Ukraine isn’t being discussed (wink, wink).

Opinion: Polish hands are clean, they are giving them to America. no doubt Ukrainian pilots will travel to Germany and fly them unarmed to Ukraine. German hands are mostly clean. The US at some point soon backfill the Polish Air Force needs. US hands are not so clean but there isn’t anything Russia can do about that. Will they make much difference, who knows?

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-700709/amp

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

Seems the deal to donate Polish Mig29s to Ukraine is finally done. The planes are to be flown to the US base in Germany, how they get to Ukraine isn’t being discussed (wink, wink).

Opinion: Polish hands are clean, they are giving them to America. no doubt Ukrainian pilots will travel to Germany and fly them unarmed to Ukraine. German hands are mostly clean. The US at some point soon backfill the Polish Air Force needs. US hands are not so clean but there isn’t anything Russia can do about that. Will they make much difference, who knows?

Opinion --------- Kinda sounds like some a mafiosi scheme trying to skirt the New York DA.

Why don't they simply call Putin's bluff on western Ukraine, and show some strength?.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stardust said:

Ukrainian snipers already shut your super general

If they shot a general, it was a Gerasimov (Vitali), but not the super general Gerasimov, the strategue

7 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

that is, the Bundeswehr informed you about it. Ok.

in these sources there are no audio conversations and references to the Bundeswehr, as well as in the news of other European sources.

In all notes there is a link to the source - the Main Directorate of Intelligence of Ukraine.

That is, the intelligence of Ukraine came up with a fake (the intelligence of Russia is also doing this, this is a war), the European near-state media replicate it, since they are forced to take the position of officials of their countries, and you propose to consider this as evidence?

Any converversation with you make no sense you have not any brain to understand or able to think. You are in a paralell universe who and think Putin news is the reality and means you don't know any more what is reality. You even not understand that in europe they listen the radio comunication 24 hours what it means. No more quote me because I know already you cannot make any conversations because you lost contact to any reality of planet earth. You have no sources that is connected with the reality. So it makes zero sense to make a conversation with me when I know this fact!

9 minutes ago, Alavan said:

If they shot a general, it was a Gerasimov (Vitali), but not the super general Gerasimov, the strategue

...your super general.... was not mean on one general I mean all generals of their troops...it is my personal sarcasm because they are amateurs and the world (armies) watched it. Their super generals are Clowns!

6 hours ago, EdwardV said:

We cannot discuss this in a public forum in details. As you know european armies ( I not want go in details!) were fighting in the balkan wars and had allies. Everybody who served in balkan wars is in guerillia tactics. These areas ,terrains they not wanna come in once they are inside they never come back.

13 minutes ago, Stardust said:

We cannot discuss this in a public forum in details. As you know european armies ( I not want go in details!) were fighting in the balkan wars and had allies. Everybody who served in balkan wars is in guerillia tactics. These areas ,terrains they not wanna come in once they are inside they never come back.

Seems like the deal isn’t back on after all. The US of all people have an issue with the Polish plan. It’s like making sausage, a mess until it’s done. I’m staring to wonder if it will ever happen. Say 50/50 hahaha.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/08/politics/poland-jets-ukraine-russia/index.html

Perhaps a serious lapse in security will allow Ukrainian pilots to "steal them " and escape over the border into the Ukraine ? Yes, joking . Maybe.

But it does echo one comment Zelenskyy made in his speech of appeal for assistance when he outlined the bureaucratic tactics of avoiding action in preference for debate and due process.

25 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

Seems like the deal isn’t back on after all. The US of all people have an issue with the Polish plan. It’s like making sausage, a mess until it’s done. I’m staring to wonder if it will ever happen. Say 50/50 hahaha.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/08/politics/poland-jets-ukraine-russia/index.html

I write european armies to avoid any country names or areas. But I know you will understand it and what I wrote before.

12 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

that is, the Bundeswehr informed you about it. Ok.

in these sources there are no audio conversations and references to the Bundeswehr, as well as in the news of other European sources.

In all notes there is a link to the source - the Main Directorate of Intelligence of Ukraine.

That is, the intelligence of Ukraine came up with a fake (the intelligence of Russia is also doing this, this is a war), the European near-state media replicate it, since they are forced to take the position of officials of their countries, and you propose to consider this as evidence?

Ukranian inteligence ? come on KRLMRX the BBC, ITV News Sky News all have reprters with camera crews on the ground reporting live to the UK. We are witnessing the truth on film of the attacks on civillians and Ukranian infastructure being destroyed by Putin. As you seem to like propaganda why has putin blocked all news and threatened 15 yrs in jail for anyone telling the truth on how Russian is winning on the ground in The Ukraine. We all know General Garasamov is dead but russia is to scared to admit it so they will lie to there people. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thaidup said:

Opinion --------- Kinda sounds like some a mafiosi scheme trying to skirt the New York DA.

Why don't they simply call Putin's bluff on western Ukraine, and show some strength?.

The good old world Police have kyboshed the plane deal from the USA.

Zelensky is now prime minister of Ukraine ex comedian, strictly come dancing winner, and the voice of Paddington bear in Ukraine. Most thought he was a joke well this joker is holding off one of the biggest army's in the world, got standing ovations in the united nations the Houses of parliament, and many European parliaments,  He is not only winning the military war against Russia he is also winning the propaganda war on Russia. Not bad for an ex comedian.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, JohnC said:

Ignore him mate he's got issues. 

Pity we never wiped his forefathers out 75 years ago but we're a forgiving lot. 

By the way I am mixed and my forefather were in the resitance. You read the news who is involved in the networks from Putin misinformation get denied entry all over europe when listed. They even not have to say you the reasons same as USA do. Better follow the news about the EU decisions. 

13 hours ago, JohnC said:

Ignore him mate he's got issues. 

Pity we never wiped his forefathers out 75 years ago but we're a forgiving lot. 

https://www.rfi.fr/en/international/20220308-eu-targets-russian-disinformation-campaign-after-ukraine-invasion-eu-josep-borrell-rt-sputnik

https://www.rfi.fr/en/international/20220304-wk-ukraine-war-boosts-eu-s-anti-fake-news-efforts-while-conspiracy-theories-spread

By the way you are on a english page

5 hours ago, Stardust said:

Any converversation with you make no sense you have not any brain to understand or able to think. You are in a paralell universe who and think Putin news is the reality and means you don't know any more what is reality. You even not understand that in europe they listen the radio comunication 24 hours what it means. No more quote me because I know already you cannot make any conversations because you lost contact to any reality of planet earth. You have no sources that is connected with the reality. So it makes zero sense to make a conversation with me when I know this fact!

that is, there is no evidence of the assassination of this general.

I myself will decide whom to quote and with whom to talk, my militant liar.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

As it is all over european news and us news, too do so. You are responsible for your misinformations.

1 hour ago, vlad said:

Ukranian inteligence ? come on KRLMRX the BBC, ITV News Sky News all have reprters with camera crews on the ground reporting live to the UK. We are witnessing the truth on film of the attacks on civillians and Ukranian infastructure being destroyed by Putin. As you seem to like propaganda why has putin blocked all news and threatened 15 yrs in jail for anyone telling the truth on how Russian is winning on the ground in The Ukraine. We all know General Garasamov is dead but russia is to scared to admit it so they will lie to there people. 

the dialogue was about a specific episode - the murder of a certain Russian general. as evidence, one militant commentator offered articles in the near-state media. they indicate the intelligence of Ukraine as the source of information. Just like in the media you mentioned.

If the BBC article is enough for you to know, I can only sympathize with you.

If you look at the reports from the other side, you will also see attacks on civilians.

17 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

Fair. What I read in an European newspaper, sorry, I can ‘t post a URL, so up to you to decide. Maybe the future will tell.
General Sukhovetsky was killed by a sniper a few days ago.

Generak Vitaly Gerasimov and some officers were killed by a drone. He couldn’t contact HQ through the Russian ERA cryptic message system as that needs 4G or 5 G and thoe masts were destroeyed by the Russian army. He used his own mobile, but Ukraine could find his location by intercepting the communication and sent a drone which killed them.

Ukraine is certain they killed Gerasimov because they also intercepted the mobile call announcing  his death.

Vitaly Gerasimov was second in command of the 41t Ussian army, there is another Gerasimov who is higher in command

9 minutes ago, Stardust said:

As it is all over european news and us news, too do so. You are responsible for your misinformations.

in your opinion, if there is something in the European and American near-state media, then it exists in reality? it is not. Googled "Powell's test tube", for example.

5 minutes ago, Alavan said:

Fair. What I read in an European newspaper, sorry, I can ‘t post a URL, so up to you to decide. Maybe the future will tell.
General Sukhovetsky was killed by a sniper a few days ago.

Generak Vitaly Gerasimov and some officers were killed by a drone. He couldn’t contact HQ through the Russian ERA cryptic message system as that needs 4G or 5 G and thoe masts were destroeyed by the Russian army. He used his own mobile, but Ukraine could find his location by intercepting the communication and sent a drone which killed them.

Ukraine is certain they killed Gerasimov because they also intercepted the mobile call announcing  his death.

Vitaly Gerasimov was second in command of the 41t Ussian army, there is another Gerasimov who is higher in command

if it were so, we would see this audio recording in all media. But this is not. There are only the words of Ukrainian intelligence officers, who, of course, are engaged in disinformation in military conditions, this is their job.

36 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

if it were so, we would see this audio recording in all media. But this is not. There are only the words of Ukrainian intelligence officers, who, of course, are engaged in disinformation in military conditions, this is their job.

Omg you have really a big issue, do you really sombody is not aware abput Putin and your misinformation campaigns and do you really think they would belueve anything from Putin or the news in europe???!! I am the wrong adress for your sputnik news and rt news and by the way kicked out already for their misinformation campaign and if you would not read your putin clowns news you would know that already! 

16 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

certainly peaceful people are dying, this is a mandatory attribute of any war.

But, in fairness, in this war, obviously, the Russian army has an order to minimize the death of civilians.

Otherwise, we would have seen thousands of videos and photos, but this is not the case.

This is the first war that is being conducted almost live, and the massacre of civilians in such circumstances cannot be hidden.

You are not watching enough mixed media my friend!

Many Housing blocks have been targeted even whilst reporters are there!

They are targeting civilians!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Omg you have really a big issue, do you really sombody is not aware abput Putin and your misinformation campaigns and do you really think they would belueve anything from Putin or the news in europe???!! I am the wrong adress for your sputnik news and rt news and by the way kicked out already for their misinformation campaign and if you would not read your putin clowns news you would know that already! 

you can refute Putin, RT and Sputnik.

Until now, you have only shouted militant slogans and have never been able to confirm your messages.

Edited by KRLMRX

9 minutes ago, Grant said:

You are not watching enough mixed media my friend!

Many Housing blocks have been targeted even whilst reporters are there!

They are targeting civilians!

Of course, there is destruction, this is a war, there are mistakes of the military, malfunctions of weapons, and so on. There is destruction on the other hand, in Donetsk and Lugansk, civilians are dying every day.

the population of Ukraine is about 35 million people, Kyiv - 3 million. If Russia's goal is to destroy civilians, why doesn't it use carpet bombing and why don't we see millions of victims?

20 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Wasting your time Stardust he is a troll using silly words can spot them a mile off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1