Airport transfer, Hotel check in & PCR Day 1

annoynimous

Hi all, does anyone know what happens if you arrive at the airport say, 6 am in the early morning hours, but you booked the hotel with a standard check in of 2pm.

Do we still get the airport transfer to the hotel and wait there until check in or we continue waiting in the airport?

How about the day 1 pcr test? is that done upon arrival at the airport?

Thank you

When I did my Test&Go at Elegant Airport Hotel, I had told them my arrival Flight number and they were there to meet me at 8am. There was a nurse at the hotel who took my PCR test, then I went to my room as most of the rooms were empty. Result came back at 10pm so I could have left for home then, but had a nice night's kip instead. No mention of another PCR or ASQ test on day 5. That was last December.

Edited by WilliamG

22 hours ago, annoynimous said:

Hi all, does anyone know what happens if you arrive at the airport say, 6 am in the early morning hours, but you booked the hotel with a standard check in of 2pm.

Do we still get the airport transfer to the hotel and wait there until check in or we continue waiting in the airport?

How about the day 1 pcr test? is that done upon arrival at the airport?

Thank you

When you book the Day 1 Test and Go it cancels the standard check in and checkout times. Tests are done at the hotel before you check in. The hotel will also need your flight arrival info because for Test and Go in Bangkok they provide the transportation to the hotel as park of the package.

I just came in 10 days ago. Flight landed just before midnight and I checked in maybe 60minutes later. My test results came back at 10 AM. Girlfriend came back in early Jan and had a 10 AM arrival and stayed at a different hotel. Same process of test on arrival at hotel and she went home that evening.

Most places have between 6-12 hour turnaround time for the test result so you should be out by 19:00.

thanks for the replies all.

I've tried emailing the hotel about booking the airport transfer and my arrival time at the airport but there's no response yet...