News Forum - More Thai volunteers sign up to fight Russian forces in Ukraine

Thaiger

4 minutes ago, Tim_Melb said:

That is fake news it had already been shown to be complete propaganda. It's complete fiction. 

I didn't like to ruin the illusion. 😀

• Haha 1

On 3/4/2022 at 4:31 PM, DiJoDavO said:

Both sides wanted to have Ukraine. I guess for all their resources. They couldn't care less about who dies. Both sides. The west's media is showing crocodile tears, but secretly I believe they hope that red button will be pushed so they can make more news. 

But to go back to where I started, that both the west and Russia wanted Ukraine was just in the background. The trigger was that Ukraine made a statement that they wanted to go nuclear. Not even a day, could be 2 days later, Russia went in. I've literally heard them say it, and Russia confirmed that that was the actual reason. They couldn't allow Ukraine to get those nuclear weapons. 

Again, I'll write this in advance for people who start claiming I love war, Putin and death of Ukrainians, hate democracy and all the bs. No, no, no and no. 

Just pointing out things that weren't pointed out enough yet. 

All of that is not only wrong but it's also irrelevant. The Ukraine is a sovereign state with a democratically elected government. They have the right to self determination. Putin has NO RIGHT to decided for them or to make invade their country. Putin has not only invaded their country but he is now intentionality targeting civilians and non-combatants, the proof of this is his use of precision targeting ordnance to attack civilian apartment buildings and housing. Putin and his men are war criminals. Those are the facts. The stuff you spout is just noise. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Tim_Melb said:

That is fake news it had already been shown to be complete propaganda. It's complete fiction. 

i didn't say it was fake news Tim. I googled it check it out The Ghost of Kiev.

44 minutes ago, Tim_Melb said:

All of that is not only wrong but it's also irrelevant. The Ukraine is a sovereign state with a democratically elected government. They have the right to self determination. Putin has NO RIGHT to decided for them or to make invade their country. Putin has not only invaded their country but he is now intentionality targeting civilians and non-combatants, the proof of this is his use of precision targeting ordnance to attack civilian apartment buildings and housing. Putin and his men are war criminals. Those are the facts. The stuff you spout is just noise. 

The question is Tim do we want a third world war with Russia ??. This will happen if we comitt Aircraft to help a Non Nato Country.

34 minutes ago, vlad said:

The question is Tim do we want a third world war with Russia ??. This will happen if we comitt Aircraft to help a Non Nato Country.

Nobody has suggested that NATO is going to commit aircraft. Putin is the aggressor but given his troops have already "accidentally" crossed the border into Georgia its much more likely that as time goes on that Putin may well enter a NATO country and for e a response or if things go badly for him which appears to be the case he might decide to use a tactical nuke in Ukraine perhaps on Kiev and by doing so force a NATO response. 

This is not your war sons, your war is to raise your family, don't make your father or mother worry about your safety, Wanna fight Myanmar is just next door or southern Thailand , Just remember when the time comes for Thailand I hope that Ukrainian citizens will volunteer to fight for the Thais too, what a brainwashed sheeple :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shishi said:

This is not your war sons, your war is to raise your family, don't make your father or mother worry about your safety, Wanna fight Myanmar is just next door or southern Thailand , Just remember when the time comes for Thailand I hope that Ukrainian citizens will volunteer to fight for the Thais too, what a brainwashed sheeple :)

I guess you have really no clue how much Thais living in Europe. You will nit find a village or town in Germany without Thais, like you find in every town Thai restaurants. As you watch Thai tv movies you should know how much mixed families are in Thailand. I guess you even don' t know how much are serving in Europe or USA. You must be a Russian to think that ! Putin brought war to Europe!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, vlad said:

That threat will get him into the Baltic’s. 

The real war is between the US led West and Russia, not between Ukraine and Russia.

The way out today is an urgent dialogue between Russia and the West, Ukraine has become a scapegoat in the big fight for dominance in eastern Europe, it would be purely a misguided narrative in the western capitals if it is perceived that Putin’s Ukraine invasion is a hasty move, He has been planning it for a long time.

Biden and his counterparts in the west must be careful about any future misadventures of Putin, it's obvious Ukraine is left alone for now which is the only looser here, who wanna spare his life for unworthy cause? Only the sheeple, this is an opinion and everyone is entitled to their own.

• Like 3