News Forum - Chinese national in Chon Buri admits he stole women’s underwear, arrested

Thaiger

A Chinese national who admitted to stealing women’s underwear across Chon Buri province has now been arrested. The man didn’t provide reasons for stealing the underwear, but was caught red-handed on CCTV while allegedly stealing underwear from a woman’s house in Chon Buri on Sunday. He is identified as Lin Huagua. Lin is 50 years old. When Lin was caught on CCTV, the owner of the house he stole from said it was the third time she had heard of underwear stolen in that area of the Sanesuk district. She told The Pattaya News the thief needed to be caught […]

The story Chinese national in Chon Buri admits he stole women’s underwear, arrested as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Arnold Layne, had a strange hobby, collecting clothes, moonshine washing line, they suit him fine.

Arnold Layne, Pink Floyd's debut single 1967. 👴

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Arnold Layne, had a strange hobby, collecting clothes, moonshine washing line, they suit him fine.

Arnold Layne, Pink Floyd's debut single 1967. 👴

Arnold Layne did really exist. He 'roomed' with the late Syd Barrett for some time. Syd's response? write a song about it.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

That is such a weird fetish of stealing crusty used womens underwear. Yuck!

Don't knock it 'til you try it!

😹

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The man didn’t provide reasons for stealing the underwear,

They're not for me, they're for a friend....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

They're not for me, they're for a friend....

Maybe he's out of face masks and needed some substitutes immediately...

*Image deleted*

Edited by Faraday
A disgusting image.
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

That is such a weird fetish of stealing crusty used womens underwear. Yuck!

I would assume they were out drying on the line--so fresh n clean--im sure he was disappointed!

Update he was released-----given a fruit basket and also granted and Elite visa as he is chinese

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Raugh said:

Don't knock it 'til you try it!

😹

The only way that would ever work is that if I knew she was a hot babe. And even then that is sort of a bit off fir me. Maybe next life. 😬 More fun to take them off of the subject. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

I would assume they were out drying on the line--so fresh n clean--im sure he was disappointed!

Update he was released-----given a fruit basket and also granted and Elite visa as he is chinese

Ya know, you might just be right on that one as he might just enjoy the unwashed ones more.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

Or maybe they just have him a basket of unwashed granny underwear and a key to the city. 

• Cool 1

15 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

The only way that would ever work is that if I knew she was a hot babe. And even then that is sort of a bit off fir me. Maybe next life. 😬 More fun to take them off of the subject. 

Of course, just a little humor regarding the wacky things people get in to. But honestly, this guy's actions not so serious as some other activities pursued in Thailand. Not sure why he felt he needed to steal them when he could just buy some and take them around to massage parlor or what have you and have the nice ladies "prepare" them for him? Anyway have a great day!

23 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Or maybe they just have him a basket of unwashed granny underwear and a key to the city. 

Sidenote Ive seen that crazy 100 bt gal again..she is out prowling around city nightly--I guess her being out during the day is due to covid and low tourist numbers--tough times...she actually ignores me now after seeing me and doesnt like being trolled i guess....she can treat me like an atm but dont like it when i throw it back at her.....dont hate the player..hate the game  :)