News Forum - TANGMO: Top Thai crime investigator dismisses witness stories, calls for truth

Thaiger

A former top police crime investigator has come out of retirement to dismiss the story of Nida “Tangmo” Patcharaveerapong’s death, as put forth by her so-called friends, and call for the truth to come out. In a video interview with Nation Thailand, Kamronwit Toopkrajang, former Lt-General and Commissioner at the Metropolitan Police Bureau, is seen sitting on a boat analyzing the details and considering all the likely scenarios that could have resulted in the Thai TV star’s death in the Chao Phraya River last Thursday. An autopsy report released today indicates that Tangmo died of drowning. But the pathologists involved […]

The story TANGMO: Top Thai crime investigator dismisses witness stories, calls for truth as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

Last night a Thai friend's son showed me picutres of her dead that were leaked and posted on Thai social media somewhere. Showed a blackened swollen large purple head, the leg gash (huge), and other things along with her blacked swollen rear end and body. These photos were very morbid and should be taken off out of the public and the perp who leaked them found and sued. Not for the faint hearted for sure.

39 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Last night a Thai friend's son showed me picutres of her dead that were leaked and posted on Thai social media somewhere. Showed a blackened swollen large purple head, the leg gash (huge), and other things along with her blacked swollen rear end and body. These photos were very morbid and should be taken off out of the public and the perp who leaked them found and sued. Not for the faint hearted for sure.

I visited the forensic museum at Sirirat  hospital, very nasty stuff, I didn't feel well afterwards..

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

A former top police crime investigator has come out of retirement to dismiss the story of Nida “Tangmo” Patcharaveerapong’s death, as put forth by her so-called friends, and call for the truth

He wants the truth ….. he can’t handle the Truth 

I can tell you first hand, a prop strike to the leg is a very distinctive  deep rotational cut, theres really nothing like it, this should have been easy to rule in or out.  

32 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

I visited the forensic museum at Sirirat  hospital, very nasty stuff, I didn't feel well afterwards..

Perfect word. Those pictures I saw last night were totally nasty shocking out of a horror story look. If the mom by bad luck sees them then she will have that in her head of her kid for the rest of her life. Just horrible pictures. I could never immage or ever ever in my worst nightmares even to be forced to see pictures of any loved one like that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Perfect word. Those pictures I saw last night were totally nasty shocking out of a horror story look. If the mom by bad luck sees them then she will have that in her head of her kid for the rest of her life. Just horrible pictures. I could never immage or ever ever in my worst nightmares even to be forced to see pictures of any loved one like that.

Completely agree. To share such pictures is total lack of compassion and respect for others.

• Like 1

It has further been revealed that Tangmo had adopted her manager’s daughter — who would gain a lot of money from the star’s life insurance, if her death can be proved an accident.

Money, money, money................... 

2 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Completely agree. To share such pictures is total lack of compassion and respect for others.

Now my kids tell me at dinner tonight that they have seen the pictures as they have been really making the social media rounds. So sorry for her mom as she is bound to see them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Now my kids tell me at dinner tonight that they have seen the pictures as they have been really making the social media rounds. So sorry for her mom as she is bound to see them. 

Unpleasant and I agree it shouldn't have happened, but gruesome pictures of mangled bodies don't have the same significance here - I'm not suggesting that's right or wrong, but that's just the way it is - remember, open coffins at funerals are the norm here.

I'm also sure her mother has also seen her daughter's body, as did her brother when it was recovered.

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

Unpleasant and I agree it shouldn't have happened, but gruesome pictures of mangled bodies don't have the same significance here - I'm not suggesting that's right or wrong, but that's just the way it is - remember, open coffins at funerals are the norm here.

I'm also sure her mother has also seen her daughter's body, as did her brother when it was recovered.

I have seen many dead bodies and been to funerals here, but these pictures were pretty ugly and out there and I’m sure the mom and brother don’t need this as a hard copy reminder of the family loved one and something as sort of like an online carnival photo freak show. Not sure if the mom and brother would do more than a quick peak to see one last time and to identify her and then nothing more, but pictures are in super bad taste and should be banned. I don’t think you can just generalize dead person morbid pictures and Thai people’s attitudes here or of them seeing them as ground up mutilated or in a funeral. You see that thai tv news blurs them out, so it is not put out into their faces as you suggest is. My kids saw their very first dead person a few years back in the USA burying their grandpa, so it is not a normal thing here more than any other place is.  
Did you see them? 

36 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I have seen many dead bodies and been to funerals here, but these pictures were pretty ugly and out there and I’m sure the mom and brother don’t need this as a hard copy reminder of the family loved one and something as sort of like an online carnival photo freak show. Not sure if the mom and brother would do more than a quick peak to see one last time and to identify her and then nothing more, but pictures are in super bad taste and should be banned. I don’t think you can just generalize dead person morbid pictures and Thai people’s attitudes here or of them seeing them as ground up mutilated or in a funeral. You see that thai tv news blurs them out, so it is not put out into their faces as you suggest is. My kids saw their very first dead person a few years back in the USA burying their grandpa, so it is not a normal thing here more than any other place is.  
Did you see them? 

I'm possibly not as shocked by them as you might be.

As I said, I'm not trying to justify it, just to put it in perspective.

If divers or mountain rescue retrieve a body here it's not unusual for them to take a photo around the body, and that's not being disrespectful but the reverse - it's just not how we see it or what we're used to.

I recall quite a while ago when a truck with gas cylinders on it blew up, killing and burning a lot of people, and there were plenty of explicit photos around of the remains.

The blurring out on Thai TV is a bit like blurring out people smoking, drinking or pointing guns or knives at each other - a pretty recent change.

The sand in the lungs is neither here nor there without knowing the quantity of sand found in the lungs. Sand and another matter become suspended in water so if you’re breathing in lots of water it is possible you will find sand in the lungs. Same with the cut - fall and twist onto a turning prop can produce a straight cut. That said, this whole affair stinks to high heaven. Get well soon “Robert”. A lie detector is waiting for you. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stonker said:

I'm possibly not as shocked by them as you might be.

As I said, I'm not trying to justify it, just to put it in perspective.

If divers or mountain rescue retrieve a body here it's not unusual for them to take a photo around the body, and that's not being disrespectful but the reverse - it's just not how we see it or what we're used to.

I recall quite a while ago when a truck with gas cylinders on it blew up, killing and burning a lot of people, and there were plenty of explicit photos around of the remains.

The blurring out on Thai TV is a bit like blurring out people smoking, drinking or pointing guns or knives at each other - a pretty recent change.

For the most part I am not shocked or fazed by the most of anything in general, but I am disgusted by the lack of morals of whomever put them out there. I have been around the block quite a few times, so might be because we get older and see more things and become more callous, or might be I have been in the wrong place at the wrong time for somethings. If thinking the other way, things like this may prevent lives after one views them and goes ewwww OMG. So is people's atf there is a good thing to it, let it be something that changes people's ways for the good.

So, your lead in line is:  "I'm possibly not as shocked by them as you might be." So this means you did infact see them?

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

So, your lead in line is:  "I'm possibly not as shocked by them as you might be." So this means you did infact see them?

I've skimmed the posts - ghoulish photos are not something I'm particularly interested in.