News Forum - Northeastern deputy principal accused of flirting with female students

Thaiger

Yesterday and today, a Facebook page posted chat screenshots of the deputy principal of a Northeastern school offering to change a female student’s grades and buy her a phone if she visited him at his house. The names of the man and the school are not mentioned, but a hashtag trended on social media about the school’s colours and location, giving it away. The deputy principal allegedly told the girl he would buy her any phone she wanted, and that he was single. He was accused of flirting with other students as well. The director of Satrichaiyaphum School told Thai […]

The story Northeastern deputy principal accused of flirting with female students as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Happens all the time in Thailand.  It was not his first time doing it. Endemic I am afraid - like covid will be one day - and they both aint ever going away. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, gazmo16 said:

Genuine question, if found guilty do the Thais make an example of them or is it quietly hushed up and he becomes a monk for a short spell ? 

Depends how connected he is.  Probably a slight telling he is a naughty boy and then moved to another school. 

Edited by Pinetree
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Its not easy!

My friend had to find a new career ! Between those Lolita types and his prime evil tendencies , it was leading to a path of no good.

Good for him!

• Like 1

it is forbidden to prosecute the entitled ,even if caught abusing school children,they probably  be transferred to another school,only to continue to abuse,this happened in another case a couple of years ago,the school directors decided to transfer a abusing teacher to another school and was caught again  ? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

deputy principal of a Northeastern school offering to change a female student’s grades and buy her a phone if she visited him at his house

Phone for a phuck then .. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, harry1 said:

it is forbidden to prosecute the entitled ,even if caught abusing school children,they probably  be transferred to another school,only to continue to abuse,this happened in another case a couple of years ago,the school directors decided to transfer a abusing teacher to another school and was caught again  ? 

So the Buddhist are following the roman katolic church, then?

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

9 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Fair go - the choir boys in Thai schools dont have to worry too much. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, gazmo16 said:

Genuine question, if found guilty do the Thais make an example of them or is it quietly hushed up and he becomes a monk for a short spell ? 

All of the above. Depends who he knows, but mainly how much money he has. It’s called Thai Justice here in the “Land of Smiles” 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Guest1 said:

As Buddhism is 2,500 years old and the Roman Catholic faith is only 2,000 years old, it’s likely the other was around  

It should be of no surprise that any religion that requires it’s leaders to abstain from sexual activities will have such issues. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Soidog said:

As Buddhism is 2,500 years old and the Roman Catholic faith is only 2,000 years old, it’s likely the other was around  

It should be of no surprise that any religion that requires it’s leaders to abstain from sexual activities will have such issues. 

So we now have a chicken and egg situation?

Chicken Funny Gif GIF by Cookingfunny

Was on the Thai news yesterday. My son said the director is his wife as what he saw from the Thai news. This is a high school M1 - M6, so this guy really was really on the path to being a Chester the Molester and you can bet he may have just gotten away with it before, as before all social media communication and phones were around. I don't think this is going to go away from him any time soon as now he is basically a bad egg brought out into the open. 

10 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Was on the Thai news yesterday. My son said the director is his wife. This is a high school M1 - M6, so this guy really was really on the path to being a Chester the Molester and you can bet he may have just gotten away with it before, as before all social media communication and phones were around. I don't think this is going to go away from him any time soon as now he is basically a bad egg brought out into the open. 

M5 or M6 would not even collide with law, in case he wasn't someone who could and wanted to give advantages.

With the  director as his wife, there is now fire in the house. Alone the face thing, she can't even say, she did know about it.

1 minute ago, Guest1 said:

M5 or M6 would not even collide with law, in case he wasn't someone who could and wanted to give advantages.

With the  director as his wife, there is now fire in the house. Alone the face thing, she can't even say, she did know about it.

I just looked up the school and on their website and it shows all males. May be old or may be his wife holds the position as Director of the Office of Basic Education, as she is actually the her quoted in the article from TT.

TT Article Quote: The director of Satrichaiyaphum School told Thai media today that the school reported the issue to the Office of Basic Education and its Chaiyaphum office director after hearing about the posts. She said the OBCE has set up a fact-finding mission. A panel will question the deputy principal, and make a report in seven days.

So if she is the big honcho overseeing schools in that area for there, it would make sense he said he is single as they would not know he was married. He still is a slime dog. And yes even if she is not the director at the actual school, this certainly does throw more heat into the flames.

2 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Glad it helped you - never felt that experience myself 😁

Choir master test at a catholic boarding school, all new kids had to test for the choir. I failed, voice had already broken.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, palooka said:

Choir master test at a catholic boarding school, all new kids had to test for the choir. I failed, voice had already broken.

Lucky boy 😄

• Like 1