News Forum - Low hanging cable flings a man off his motorbike – VIDEO

Thaiger

A low hanging electricity cable caught a man by the neck and dragged him off his speeding motorbike in Khon Kaen, north eastern Thailand. The rider, who also was wearing a full face helmet, was able to bounce back, repair his broken bike, and continued on his journey. The footage was captured by a security camera at a car maintenance shop. It showed the rider being snagged across the neck by a dangling cable, causing him to smash hard onto the road as his bike crashed and rolled down the road. The local vendors said this was not the first time […]

The story Low hanging cable flings a man off his motorbike – VIDEO as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

7 minutes ago, Lyp14 [ctxa] said:

It's incredible the things the human body can withstand without apparent injury. 

Over-spiced somtam for instance...............

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Come on... you live in China and complain about Thai's level of spiciness. Guess you don't have a wife from Sichuan like I do... Compared to their food somtam is for amateurs 🤣

PS: Yes that guy on the video was very lucky to survive. I would have thought he would get decapitated.

Edited by Lyp14 [ctxa]

8 minutes ago, Poolie said:
16 minutes ago, Lyp14 [ctxa] said:

It's incredible the things the human body can withstand without apparent injury. 

Too true!  I first read it as 'over-priced' somtam . . . still appropriate!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lyp14 [ctxa] said:

Come on... you live in China and complain about Thai's level of spiciness. Guess you don't have a wife from Sichuan like I do... Compared to their food somtam is for amateurs 🤣

PS: Yes that guy on the video was very lucky to survive. I would have thought he would get decapitated.

No, thankfully my wife's from Guangxi. I've tried Sichuan grub and you're absolutely correct. You can weld with it, unbelievably hot. On the way in and more punishing on the way out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

13 minutes ago, Poolie said:

No, thankfully my wife's from Guangxi. I've tried Sichuan grub and you're absolutely correct. You can weld with it, unbelievably hot. On the way in and more punishing on the way out.

Pity there's no 'Hot' reaction . . . or 'Yeouch!' maybe 🌶️ !

19 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Pity there's no 'Hot' reaction . . . or 'Yeouch!' maybe 🌶️ !

Not nearly enough. More like volcanic lava with added heat. I don't know how they eat it, honestly. Makes a tindaloo seem like comfort food.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lyp14 [ctxa] said:

42 minutes ago, Poolie said:

So how do they handle the heat when it's.... coming out later? How do they prevent that pain from the 'ring of fire' while sitting on the toilet? Is there any ointment to apply on? I'm genuinely interested because when I eat food that are too spicy a day later I would feel like the Eye of Sauron is coming out where it shouldn't be.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Noble_Design said:

So how do they handle the heat when it's.... coming out later? How do they prevent that pain from the 'ring of fire' while sitting on the toilet? Is there any ointment to apply on? I'm genuinely interested because when I eat food that are too spicy a day later I would feel like the Eye of Sauron is coming out where it shouldn't be.

Too much information . . . maybe 😏?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Noble_Design said:

Apparently they get used to spicy, to a point where they barely feel it... neither up nor down....

• Cool 1