News Forum - Putin sends ‘peacekeeping’ troops to Ukraine after recognising breakaway regions

Thaiger

27 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:
1 hour ago, 23RD said:

I call BS! Gaspodin

So your a Secret Service Operator or a skilled investigator Steve Bud do tell?

Edited by 23RD

31 minutes ago, 23RD said:

So your a Secret Service Operator or a skilled investigator Steve Bud do tell?

Do you mean "you're"? Comrade. I'm simply a guy in Covid seven day quarantine calling you on BS, that's all.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

Do you mean "you're"? Comrade. I'm simply a guy in Covid seven day quarantine calling you on BS, that's all.

Seven day quarantine Steve (no wonder  you're making no sense Bud).

No but really you're making a call on a case that has never been in front of the British Courts and is highly unlikely to get a conviction due to the nature of the evidence. 

Now Bud not saying it didn't happen above my pay grade however it would never stand up to cross examination if it ever went to Court.

And as a footnote to The Moderators were talking about false flag operations with is well inside the scheme of maneuver of this topic. 

18 minutes ago, 23RD said:

No but really you're making a call on a case that has never been in front of the British Courts and is highly unlikely to get a conviction due to the nature of the evidence. 

Now Bud not saying it didn't happen above my pay grade however it would never stand up to cross examination if it ever went to Court.

Luckily, I don't need a conviction, though I'd love one. You're again trying to distract. This thread is about Lace Panty Wearin' Putin invading a country with a democratically elected government.

If Mad Vlad was smart, he'd take his gain now and stop. But I believe he will press is luck. He figures he now has Lukeshenko in his pocket, he has practically annexed another couple of Ukrainian provinces, and not had more Russian troops butchered, as happened in Grozny.

No, he'll push on, convinced of his own brilliance. He'll cause death and destruction, of which, a great deal will fall on the good Russian people. Ochen Harasho Vlad. Ochen Harasho.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

, I don't need a conviction

You don't a conviction but you're willing to condem possibly innocent People without due process?

And you call Vladimir Putin a Dictator Bud. 

I hope you get outta quarantine soon Bud you're in need of an afternoon in Soi 6 Pattaya. 

• Like 1

As usual the debate has gone way off target and has deteriorated into argument about Russian atrocities and crimes - and which ones Putin caused.   I find it amusing why some people cannot debate an issue (who is mainly to blame) without taking a side and portraying that 'other side' as mudering Nazis who are going to invade Poland and start WW3, and personally abusing all those that disagree with them, or who say anything remotely valid like:

'NATO is the main cause of this because they helped overthrow the elected Ukraine President in a violent coup which started a civil war and pushed Ukraine towards bevomming part of NATO which was specifically outlawed in the Constituion (which the new President VETO'd), which also lead to the occupation of Crimea, and which has now lead to the occupation of two self-declared independent States who have been in that civil war for over 6 years'. 

13 minutes ago, 23RD said:

You don't a conviction but you're willing to condem possibly innocent People without due process?

And you call Vladimir Putin a Dictator Bud. 

I hope you get outta quarantine soon Bud you're in need of an afternoon in Soi 6 Pattaya. 

I don't need it because nobody is in custody, but everyone knows Lace Panty Wearin' Vlad had it done.

We also know Vlad blew up apartment complexes in Russia and blamed it on the Chechins to manufacture the second assault on Grozny, where the conscript Russian army performed so badly. I guess that's where conspiracy theorist 9/11 Truthers got their ideas. And where we again learned that Russian babushkas don't like their sons coming home in body bags.

I look forward to Vlad having the full Qaddhafi experience.

Oh, and I was on Soi 6 about two weeks ago, so no worries.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

'NATO is the main cause of this because they helped overthrow the elected Ukraine President in a violent coup which started a civil war and pushed Ukraine towards bevomming part of NATO which was specifically outlawed in the Constituion (which the new President VETO'd), which also lead to the occupation of Crimea, and which has now lead to the occupation of two self-declared independent States who have been in that civil war for over 6 years'. 

Huh?? NATO overthrew a Ukrainian President? Oh, sure, we should take you seriously. Please show me the section of the Ukranian constitution that outlawed entrance into NATO. Then you can explain the Budapest Memorandum to the rest of us.

What?:   The amendment to the Constitution in order to strengthen Ukraine’s commitment to European Union membership and Euro-Atlantic integration took place during the term of former President Petro Poroshenko, who put this at the centre of his presidential campaign. The Constitutional Court of Ukraine greenlighted the amendments in its Opinion of 22 November 2018 with 6 Separate Opinions of the Judges who claimed that the Opinion of the Constitutional Court should have been more precise on its motivation rather than just formally checking compliance with procedural requirements. Amendments to the Ukrainian Constitution require at least 2/3 votes (300 deputies) of the constitutional composition of the Parliament (450 deputies). While there were of course opposing views among the deputies during the adoption of these amendments, the Ukrainian Parliament, on 7th February 2019 finally adopted the changes to the Constitution with 335 (out of 450) votes in favour.3)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

The UN doesnt have tanks - they use other countries numb nuts

It never happened, which was why I asked, as@Tim_Melb tried to explain to you before.

During peacekeeping missions the UN does the complete opposite to what you claimed - not just on the three I've been on but all of them.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

Huh?? NATO overthrew a Ukrainian President? Oh, sure, we should take you seriously. Please show me the section of the Ukranian constitution that outlawed entrance into NATO. Then you can explain the Budapest Memorandum to the rest of us.

What?:   The amendment to the Constitution in order to strengthen Ukraine’s commitment to European Union membership and Euro-Atlantic integration took place during the term of former President Petro Poroshenko, who put this at the centre of his presidential campaign. The Constitutional Court of Ukraine greenlighted the amendments in its Opinion of 22 November 2018 with 6 Separate Opinions of the Judges who claimed that the Opinion of the Constitutional Court should have been more precise on its motivation rather than just formally checking compliance with procedural requirements. Amendments to the Ukrainian Constitution require at least 2/3 votes (300 deputies) of the constitutional composition of the Parliament (450 deputies). While there were of course opposing views among the deputies during the adoption of these amendments, the Ukrainian Parliament, on 7th February 2019 finally adopted the changes to the Constitution with 335 (out of 450) votes in favour.3)

Read my earlier posts where I showed exactly what I said was true - links included. No intention to do the same again every time someone new joins the debate.  Google it - the coup was in 2014 and the events occurred as I outlined - Wikipedia too. 

• Like 1

Lace Panty Wearin' Vlad Putin doesn't want Ukraine in NATO.  OK. But he will most likely be driving both Sweden and the Russia bordering Finland into NATO.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Read my earlier posts where I showed exactly what I said was true - links included. No intention to do the same again every time someone new joins the debate.  Google it - the coup was in 2014 and the events occurred as I outlined - Wikipedia too. 

Link your earlier posts and I'll be happy to read them. 

I'll wait for you rationalization regarding the Budepest Memorandum and Russia's broken promises as well as your statement on the Ukranian constitution.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

I don't need it because nobody is in custody, but everyone knows Lace Panty Wearin' Vlad had it done.

Again it's never been before The British Judicial system. 

37 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

the second assault on Grozny, where the conscript Russian army performed so badly

Agreed FIBUA/OBUA Op's always have huge attrition rates.

39 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

look forward to Vlad having the full Qaddhafi experience.

It will never happen as he has to much popular support.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, vlad said:

it was spread on his Door handle proved and others were infected with it they named them in the media and showed there mugshots but we will never have them back facing British justice.

Exactly. The details are very well documented indeed, as are the details and backgrounds of all involved and their exact movements, as well as the chemical agent signatures positively identified by Porton Down.

It could hardly be more conclusive - as @JohninDublin suggests, probably as it was meant to be.

Edit:

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but some things given as 'facts' by some here contradict what you'd expect them to know in a pretty big way.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 23RD said:
44 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

Again it's never been before The British Judicial system. 

the second assault on Grozny, where the conscript Russian army performed so badly

_See US military in Faluja, Iraq vs. Russian amateurs in Grozny. But I understand the difference, US commanders give a shit about their people, Russians commander (Lace Panty Boy Putin) don't.

That's a joke, right? Popular leaders don't need to murder political opponents.

You useful idiots are pretty easy to argue with. I have two more days in quarantine, keep it up.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

Link your earlier posts and I'll be happy to read them. 

I'll wait for you rationalization regarding the Budepest Memorandum and Russia's broken promises as well as your statement on the Ukranian constitution.

Sure - wait right there mate/troll - if I dont make it soon - start without me.

While you are waiting - look up the Minsk Agreements - and the self declared (IN 2014) independent states of Donetsk and Luhansk.

15 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

While you are waiting - look up the Minsk Agreements - and the self declared (IN 2014) independent states of Donetsk and Luhansk.

So you don't want me to rip apart you earlier posts...I understand.

Yes, the Minsk Agreements. Invade a weaker nation and make them sign agreements to end your aggression. Sounds like a good ol' Mafia protection racket to me.

Now I await both you former posts and you explination on the PRE-Minsk Agreement Budapest Memorandum.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

Check Putin in the polls compared to let's say Biden Trudeau or Johnson.

Hands down winner is ???

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 23RD said:
26 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

Hands down winner is ???

When pollsters who tell the truth are silenced, it happens.

C'mon, that post was tongue in cheek, right?

I said "useful idiots" before. I'll amend that to "useless idiots".

• Like 2

9 hours ago, stevenkongju said:

Tell me when the UK, US, Canada have invaded countries with democratically elected leaders? Tell me when the UK, US and Canada have assassinated political opponents...

I don't want to go off topic much more than we already are, but while I don't know about Canada, even after reading some of the posts here I find it genuinely hard to believe anyone even here would think the US and UK have never invaded democratic countries or assassinated political opponents - or at least tried do.

I seldom give up on threads I'm interested in, but I think this might be one of those occasions.

Edit:

I have to add that I'm a bit perplexed by the caveat of "democratic countries", as if it's fine to invade a country just because you don't agree with their system of government and you want to impose your own 😂!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

said "useful idiots" before. I'll amend that to "useless idiots".

A better title than The Tim's nice but dim off the left Bud.

4 hours ago, 23RD said:

Especially in the case of the Salisbury poisoning the Jury is still out the guy was a known Wino who used to drink in the same spot by the Canal most day's I'm quite sure the FSB with their highly skilled Operatives could  have knocked this disident of without arousing suspicion at anytime making it look like an accident.

Looked like at the time and still does a false flag OP (not that I know that) however everything including the media reports afterwards suggested it.

Novichok would have been a weapon of last resort .

But it's one of those mysteries we'll never find the answers too .

Novichok is unique & produced & controlled tightly & exclusively by Russia only. Polonium used in London similarly traced back to a specific Russian reactor. GRU Russian Agents caught on camera in Salisbury and en route that day. When the implausible scenarios are all removed you are left with the truth. Western Criminal Conviction Standards Met in case of Russia. UK MI5 does NOT do that nasty shit anywhere & NEVER shits in its own nest ( UK). 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Hands down winner is ???

“Polls” in unfree dictatorships ain’t worth shit.tick the wrong box (even if you can find it) and you risk death for you and family , so of course dictators often score 99.99 % “ approval ratings” .these are methodically judged by western standards as “Not Free & Fair”. 🤣☹️

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Stonker said:

I don't want to go off topic much more than we already are, but while I don't know about Canada, even after reading some of the posts here I find it genuinely hard to believe anyone even here would think the US and UK have never invaded democratic countries or assassinated political opponents - or at least tried do.

I have not said, at least I think I have not, that the US , UK or Canada have not made grave mistakes in past policies. There are questionable actions in Iran, Chile, Greece and others. That is true for sure. These actions can be argued and a defender of those policies may well lose.

But this thread was originally about the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Am I mistaken?