A man has been charged with murder after he allegedly sawed his friend's leg off as part of an 'arrangement'

Bluesofa

Details emerge about why a man allegedly cut off his mate's leg

A man has been charged with murder after he allegedly sawed his friend's leg off as part of an 'arrangement'.

The 36-year-old allegedly used a circular saw to amputate the leg of a 66-year-old man at Fitzgerald Park in Innisfail, Far North Queensland, at 4am on Saturday.  

Passers-by found him half an hour later and alerted emergency workers, but he died of his injuries.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/details-emerge-about-why-a-man-allegedly-cut-off-his-mates-leg/ar-AAU55WC

• Haha 2

I usually admire men who keep there side of an agreement.......but what agreement dictates that you'll have your leg removed and by a circular saw, surely a Stihl saw would have been more humane. If I ever find myself in the same position, and you can call me a scaredy cat, I don't care, I would definitely renege on the agreement.

But it did remind me of the sketch by Peter Cook and Dudley Moore of the audition for the part of Tarzan by a one legged auditioner.

• Like 1