News Forum - Movie Guide: Top Thai films to watch on Netflix 2022

Thaiger

There are countless movies to watch at home, whether it’s on one of the many streaming services, that dusty DVD collection you have laying around, or even your favourite pirating site (not recommended). But what about Thai films? When it comes to local Thai entertainment, choosing a movie to watch after work, on a date or on vacation can be a challenge, especially if you’re unsure which genre to choose or what’s available (hint: comedy, romance, horror). To help you navigate the best the Thai film industry has to offer, we’ve created a list of the Top Thai films to […]

The story Movie Guide: Top Thai films to watch on Netflix 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• 1 year later...

Thanks to the Streaming Era at least I don't need to create a DVD Collection of movies and if some types of scratches are present on those DVDs then - while playing it paused. Not only Netflix but many other popular streaming platforms are also available which provide various options to see films, movies, and entertainment content in our language.

I would like to share some of my favorite Thail films :

1.) Leio
2.) AI Love You
3.) Term 2 Sayong Kwan
4.) Dang Prakanong
5.) My True Friends: The Beginning
6.) Inhuman Kiss 2

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angelalucas said:

5.) My True Friends: The Beginning

Thanks for posting.

Is this film a prequel to “My True Friend” which came out in 2012? Cracking film about gang violence in Chiang Mail, best Thai film I’ve seen. 

(Thai title is มึงกู เพื่อนกันจนวันตาย, other titles “Mueang Ku”, “Friends Never Die” “My True Friend”)