News Forum - Russia enters war games with Belarus as NATO nations rush to avoid war in Ukraine, Europe

Thaiger

20 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

Why didn't you just add the USA there too? It seems to me this message is more about the USA than about Russia and China. 

Last I heard USA  didn't poison opposition or lock then in jail, or re-education camps on trumped up charges. Just a tiny bit different.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 1l1 said:

Gray with many shades. So true.

But not for internet trolls, western mass media zombies and armchair warriors.

😅🤣 yes sure better follow the free press of Ccp China. 😅😅😅 funny if ccp trolls and clowns discussing about western media 😆😅🤣

14 hours ago, 1l1 said:

Gosh. You totaly misrepresented my message.

I said all three nations are same kind so they will never have different kind of politicians or government so there are no basis to call Ukraine a "(flaw) democratic" country and no reason to support it with weapon against it's neighbours. What my words did you interpret as justification for war?! Stop watching BBC and NY bias media broadcasters - they made you paranoid.

Now you wanna really tell us the invasion troops around Ukraine and inside east Ukraine are a idea from the western media or themself. And sure every country should agree to get invaded and no right for self defense or are should decide for themself what they. Selten read such nonsense and rubbish.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Now you wanna really tell us the invasion troops around Ukraine and inside east Ukraine are a idea from the western media or themself. And sure every country should agree to get invaded and no right for self defense or are should decide for themself what they. Selten read such nonsense and rubbish.

You are wright sir.  I was in Ukraine on vacation  and peole are nice and country beautifull they DO NOT want russians " lifestyle" the WANT western life style. freedom to choose to live to love  - human wrights ,   but there are some also here in the west who dont know what they talk about " we must also view it from russias side" No we must not,. let Ukraine choose their own life.  !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/13/2022 at 1:47 PM, Stardust said:

And I forgot to mention Ccp China cannot produce any smartphone, computer or cars without tech supply from abroad!

Just a passing thought ... I wonder how many companies "produce any smartphone, computer or cars without tech supply from" China ... 😂 ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stonker said:

Just a passing thought ... I wonder how many companies "produce any smartphone, computer or cars without tech supply from" China ... 😂 ...

All because it was all tech transfer to China. Not one was invented or developped from China!

3 minutes ago, Stardust said:

All because it was all tech transfer to China. Not one was invented or developped from China!

So what?

Once "tech transfer" has taken place it can't be reversed, just as the West copied the compass, paper making, explosives and gunpowder, and printing from China - whoever "invented or developped" it doesn't matter at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stonker said:

So what?

Once "tech transfer" has taken place it can't be reversed, just as the West copied the compass, paper making, explosives and gunpowder, and printing from China - whoever "invented or developped" it doesn't matter at all.

Yes will be reversed 😅🤣😂 thats why they cannot deliver anymore submarines😅🤣😂. And still they cannot produce any phone ,computer, car, aircraft etc etc without supply from abroad but therefore you need tech knowledge to understand that, knowledge about chip and semi conductor knowledge, knowledge who supplies all the machines and develop it for their productions. So no worry about that because to do copy is not the same to develop, invent, etc. But like I said therefore you need tech knowledge and also engineering knowledge to understand it and also to know how a production works, who is the supplier or what is inside for example in a huawei phone, etc etc

2 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Yes will be reversed 😅🤣😂 thats why they cannot deliver anymore submarines😅🤣😂. And still they cannot produce any phone ,computer, car, aircraft etc etc without supply from abroad but therefore you need tech knowledge to understand that, knowledge about chip and semi conductor knowledge, knowledge who supplies all the machines and develop it for their productions. So no worry about that because to do copy is not the same to develop, invent, etc. But like I said therefore you need tech knowledge and also engineering knowledge to understand it and also to know how a production works, who is the supplier or what is inside for example in a huawei phone, etc etc

I think you've missed the point.

While China "cannot produce any phone ,computer, car, aircraft etc etc" without input from the West, neither can the West without input from China. It works both ways, as most countries and companies realise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stonker said:

I think you've missed the point.

While China "cannot produce any phone ,computer, car, aircraft etc etc" without input from the West, neither can the West without input from China. It works both ways, as most countries and companies realise.

Tech developments, inventions are processes over decades. This experiences you cannot copy or do you think the baby is teaching the parents how to walk? Their system, economy was not inovative, just adopted and tried to be the factory for the world, this can be reversed any time. The inovative countries doesnt need China it is the opposite!

12 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Tech developments, inventions are processes over decades. This experiences you cannot copy or do you think the baby is teaching the parents how to walk? Their system, economy was not inovative, just adopted and tried to be the factory for the world, this can be reversed any time.

Sorry, no offence, but this is just totally wrong on every level.

These "developments", etc, haven't been made over "decades", they are being copied, and it's self-evident that that that can't "be reversed any time" otherwise it would have been.

16 minutes ago, Stardust said:

The inovative countries doesnt need China it is the opposite!

Well, point to any "inovative countries" that are getting by without Chinese parts and production.  Any at all ...😂.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stonker said:

These "developments", etc, haven't been made over "decades", they are being copied, and it's self-evident that that that can't "be reversed any time" otherwise it would have been.

Well, point to any "inovative countries" that are getting by without Chinese parts and production.  Any at all ...😂.

Read first and understand it. I said it can be any time reversed and big companies already started to pull out their supply chains! Samsung, Toshiba etc etc. Very simple they pull them out and replace it to other countris or their own countries. They outsourced to China but at any time they are able to produce it for themself or outsource it a another country. You really think any inventor need China for that? Pull out supply chains started already 2 years ago here in the region for example to Vietnam, Taiwan. Japanese and south korea also brought some back to their country. Japan subsidied it when they realused China is no more good environment for their supply chains. Just a example for Asia. Western countries can put out their supply chains any time, too and do it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stonker said:

You really have zero knowledge about tech, engineering and even not able to read because for sure I not talk of of engineering and developments from China are developments over decades. As usual your comments are with no substance and aby foundation or experience and for sure never saw a production or even understand anything of it. Experience and knowing is not the same like believing, guessing and read somwhere something . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stardust said:

Read first and understand it. I said it can be any time reversed and big companies already started to pull out their supply chains! Samsung, Toshiba etc etc. Very simple they pull them out and replace it to other countris or their own countries. They outsourced to China but at any time they are able to produce it for themself or outsource it a another country. You really think any inventor need China for that? Pull out supply chains started already 2 years ago here in the region for example to Vietnam, Taiwan. Japanese and south korea also brought some back to their country. Japan subsidied it when they realused China is no more good environment for their supply chains. Just a example for Asia. Western countries can put out their supply chains any time, too and do it. 

So ... countries 'can' do it anytime and source elsewhere, but nobody has ... I see 😂!

The frightening thing about this is that you actually believe what you're saying. The reassuring thing is that nobody else does.

4 minutes ago, Stonker said:

So ... countries 'can' do it anytime and source elsewhere, but nobody has ... I see 😂!

The frightening thing about this is that you actually believe what you're saying. The reassuring thing is that nobody else does.

Wrong. In my business (oil & gas) India & CCP China are almost “ done” as complex manufacturers. Quality became so consistently & irreversibly Poor that the vast majority of Approved Plants there became Permanently Disapproved within 2-3 years.They just don’t “get” Quality and never will. 

9 hours ago, Stonker said:

Not Really your area of expertise Stonker is it ? China or India is no longer trusted for example by oil & gas operators to produce complex materials or equipment,  with some very few notable exceptions retaining western know how ….  Nor are they able to manage complex projects there…. they just can’t , not to exacting western standards anyway. Huge Cultural Barriers. Like road safety here😉Unlike the Japanese, they will simply never make that leap ……

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stonker said:

It make no sense to discuss this matter woth because you are not able to understand it. Therefore you need a minimum technical understanding and able to think to the end but this capacity you dont have. First they made it already and gave you example like Samsung or Toshiba. I even tried to explain that Japan even subsidy it to pull out their supply chains from China and still you are not able to understand the subject as I can see from your comment. And you even not understand if a company outsource a part of their production to China that they can reverse it. This reminds of some they think the tech inside of a huwai phone is from China and made in China. If sombody not understand the fundamentals of a production, supply chains and developper/Inventor it is impossible to discuss about it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Stonker said:

OMG, you really have zero knowledge about this subject and for sure companies do it and I explained you before and also have you the example of Vietnam where many Companies pulled out their supply chains from China to there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/japan-helps-87-companies-to-exit-china-after-pandemic-exposed-overreliance/2020/07/21/4889abd2-cb2f-11ea-99b0-8426e26d203b_story.html

Just one example and for sire not only japanese Companies also south Korea and I gave you therefore the example Samsung and sure also companies from western countries outsourced/ pulled out to Vietnam or other countries. 

• Like 2