News Forum - Russia enters war games with Belarus as NATO nations rush to avoid war in Ukraine, Europe

Thaiger

14 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Xi Travel Itinerary or where ideas come from is hardly relevant.

Couldn’t care less about political or media talking heads or your apparent but not credible complete blindness to Xi CCP evil. Oh right you mentioned some sweatshop interest there I believe  …….

In fact you constantly come across as an anti - western corbynist shop steward type whose every “friend” is an enemy of western freedom & democracy 😩☠️

I consult the writings of accountable impartial western defence analysts who if talking shit are unemployed, so tend not to talk shit,  unlike propagandist mouthpieces working for said tyrants who talk incessant shit, including the Stalinist gargoyles Lavrov & Xi.

I have considered their talk and actions find it is all shit, for consumption of their enslaved populations, to appear “strong” facing an external enemy…. an ancient, common& necessary tactic of all tyrants in fact.

Examine the FACTS,like Russian Mobilization & Ideas, like Political & Military Strategy, analyze and draw conclusions.

Difficult task that for little Xi glove puppets (or Putin fascist trolls).

Xi has threatened to use force to conquer democratic Taiwan, illegally occupies & expands S. China Sea atolls, pushes Indian border, operates clear concentration camps, supports N. Korea & sides with fellow Tyrant Putin at every turn….. but none of that is “aggressive”, right, got it😂😫

Whether people like you “don’t see” what’s going on, thank goodness, is utterly unimportant. As is of course my own opinion in the scheme of things…..but at least my opinions have validity and my conscience re. opposing evil brutal tyranny is clear……is yours I wonder…..☠️

Oh dear, here comes the repeat of western media which I asked for (not). Same old parroted nonsense. Tiresome. Good day, you have nothing original to say.

12 hours ago, TimAn said:

What a wanker with double standards!

When US and its allies (UK, GER, FR etc )invaded mid-east countries, they represented the justice and brought the freedom, democracy, richness to the citizens in those countries.

When China intends to take Taiwan back, where as part of China since 1684, then China became evil country, we Chinese beame second-class citizen when traveling overseas.

Ok, I agree with you all above. Now answer the queastions below, help the idiot me go through.

1. Could you name a war launched by CN since The Industrial Revolution?

2. Has China ever colonize any countries?

3. Thus the uneven distribution of wealth seems like much worse (600 million ppl monthly income below 1000 RMB) in China. If that is what you criticize the human-right and democracy issues with CN, then what about the increasing shoot cases and Racism cases in such most developed countries ?Is that the sign of Democracy? Or human- right for white to discriminate other races?

4. I feel so sorry about 'July 7th London terrorist attack' or 'September 11 Attacks'. Because the deaths were all normal ppl like us. However have you ever consider if it's karma for what US and its allies did to citizens in Mideast?

5. I have been to many european countries and admit that they are much more developed than China for at least 20 years. However, Have you been to China or just saw it through the social media?

6. China is now largest trading partner of UK, U.S.A , EU. Why should the foolish leaders to allowed that happened, why not isolate the fking evil country?

In conclusion, we are all shitizens, just take care of our own business and live our lives. Don't bother to care so much about politics. In the world, there is not either black or white. Mostly it's gray.

v2-0d8504a61dfb0201db8e7820acdef866_r.jpg

u=262498016,848576507&fm=173&app=25&f=JPEG.jpg

Please study first history! Taiwan was never ruled by Ccp China! 2nd show me one company in mainland China who is more developed than a german company. You are really a <edited> that has no knowledge about productiin lines in China and who are the supplier and developer of that. And by the way ask any european engineer who was in China about the differences in engineering constructions etc etc and about tge qualitues and if it would be aloud in any way in europe 😅🤣🤣. And if you really would have knowledge about productions/companies you would know that Ccp China cannot build any ship, submarine,aircraft or train without any supply from europe! Why do you think they cannit supply submarines to Thailand at the moment ir what is in any warship of China inside?!

For 100% sure you have no knowledge about productions in China!

https://www.dw.com/en/german-engine-technology-found-in-chinese-warships-report/a-59740301

Edited by Faz
edited
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Please study first history! Taiwan was never ruled by Ccp China! 2nd show me one company in mainland China who is more developed than a german company. You are really a clown that has no knowledge about productiin lines in China and who are the supplier and developer of that. And by the way ask any european engineer who was in China about the differences in engineering constructions etc etc and about tge qualitues and if it would be aloud in any way in europe 😅🤣🤣. And if you really would have knowledge about productions/companies you would know that Ccp China cannot build any ship, submarine,aircraft or train without any supply from europe! Why do you think they cannit supply submarines to Thailand at the moment ir what is in any warship of China inside?!

For 100% sure you have no knowledge about productions in China!

https://www.dw.com/en/german-engine-technology-found-in-chinese-warships-report/a-59740301

And I forgot to mention Ccp China cannot produce any smartphone, computer or cars without tech supply from abroad!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Please study first history!

2nd show me one company in mainland China who is more developed than a german company.

1. I learned history just now and found out that German is more like a evil country in WWII. Did I read the correct history?

2. Next time read carefully before you post something. Did I mention anything about tech companies or did't I say most EU countries are much more developed than CN at least 20 years?

How about CASC ?Can you name a germany company that's capable to launch a space-station in universe? Or why germany space man (Matthias Maurer) extremely willing to go Chinese space-station?

When I talk about history, you started to talk about nowadays. I assume that I started to talk about internationel, you will go back history. Or maybe china is part of German since ancient time?

Edited by TimAn

6 minutes ago, TimAn said:

1. I learned history just now and found out that German is more like a evil country in WWII. Did I read the correct history?

2. Next time read carefully before you post something. Did I mention anything about tech companies or did't I say most EU countries are much more developed than CN at least 20 years?

When I talk about history, you started to talk about nowadays. I assume that I started to talk about internationel, you will go back history. Or maybe china is part of German since ancient time?

Sure I guess a lot not understand your points. Now I read germany is now a more evil country than in WW2, really??? Yes what I read sounds absolutly absurd and not get in any way your point.

6 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Sure I guess a lot not understand your points. Now I read germany is now a more evil country than in WW2, really??? Yes what I read sounds absolutly absurd and not get in any way your point.

No, I said historically German was evil country, do you admit it? Why former president of German got knee down in front of Jewish Ghetto Memorial ?

And again, answer me the 5 questions I asked from the begining. If you can't or are not willing to, ignore me pls.

Edited by TimAn

13 minutes ago, TimAn said:

Who do you think founded Tsing Tao beer 😅. But nobody claim nowdays because of the history that China must be a part of Germany. So what????

17 hours ago, 23RD said:

Should have sent Nicola (Krankie) Sturgeon  they could have talked Communism for hours. 

Yes. Petty Trainee Tyrant, meet Master Major Tyrant , for further instructions.😩

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Who do you think founded Tsing Tao beer 😅. But nobody claim nowdays because of the history that China must be a part of Germany. So what????

So you can claim it to UN, and then start a war with CN. To get CN back to the mom's hug. could you? 

On 2/11/2022 at 1:24 PM, Thaiger said:

while NATO leaders are scrambling for diplomatic talks in hopes of avoiding war in Europe.

All they and the media have been doing is to actually start a war with Russia. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TimAn said:

How about CASC ?Can you name a germany company that's capable to launch a space-station in universe? Or why germany space man (Matthias Maurer) extremely willing to go Chinese space-station?

Off Topic . Germany created ALL its own Tech. Like US / UK / FRA.
CCP STOLE ALL its Tech being a non- industrial country before. THATS the Big Difference. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TimAn said:

So you can claim it to UN, and then start a war with CN. To get CN back to the mom's hug. could you? 

Gibberish 😩

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TimAn said:

No, I said historically German was evil country, do you admit it? Why former president of German got knee down in front of Jewish Ghetto Memorial ?

And again, answer me the 5 questions I asked from the begining. If you can't or are not willing to, ignore me pls.

You really asked why to knee down in front of a concentration camp? Really? Simple answer because 6 million people were killed inside such camps! 

And because of that it is ok that Ccp China has concentration camps nowadays. Or the genocide of the uighurs is ok? Or gang rapes and organ harvesting?

Really thats your argumentation and your points? This is your standard to analyse the political situation?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, palooka said:

Putin and Xi Jin Ping both exhibit mental deficiencys brought about by their ability to intimidate and control masses of people. They think that the world is theirs and that they have the ability and forces to make it happen. 

Why didn't you just add the USA there too? It seems to me this message is more about the USA than about Russia and China. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TimAn said:

There is no such thing as an "evil" country. There are evil leaders though, and back then in 1933 an Austrian was such an evil man and unfortunately became the "Reichskanzler" (Chancellor) of Germany. Stalin was said to be responsible for millions of his own people to die and Mao and the cultural revolution made millions starve because of the self-inflicted famine (plus those in working/re-education camps).

• Like 1

This topic will be re-opened with a warning that off-topic posts, flaming or any breach of the FG's may earn a wee holiday.

Several posts have been removed and one member is already enjoying time in the sin bin.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

Why didn't you just add the USA there too? It seems to me this message is more about the USA than about Russia and China. 

That should

also include UK and EU so what's left?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, js89 said:

London and Birmingham are part of the same, sovereign nation. 

Using your logic, it would be ok for the UK to invade Australia and New Zealand on the pretext that they are the "same people". 

or Northern Ireland... oh wait!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TimAn said:

In the world, there is not either black or white. Mostly it's gray.

Gray with many shades. So true.

But not for internet trolls, western mass media zombies and armchair warriors.

Edited by 1l1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, js89 said:

London and Birmingham are part of the same, sovereign nation. Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai are part of the same sovereign nation.

Ukraine, Russia and Belarus are independent sovereign nations. You can't compare London and Birmingham to Kiev and Moscow!!

Using your logic, it would be ok for the UK to invade Australia and New Zealand on the pretext that they are the "same people". Engage your brain and stop watching Russian state TV propaganda. 

Gosh. You totaly misrepresented my message.

I said all three nations are same kind so they will never have different kind of politicians or government so there are no basis to call Ukraine a "(flaw) democratic" country and no reason to support it with weapon against it's neighbours. What my words did you interpret as justification for war?! Stop watching BBC and NY bias media broadcasters - they made you paranoid.

5 minutes ago, 1l1 said:

Gosh. You totaly misrepresented my message.

I said all three nations are same kind so they will never have different kind of politicians or government so there are no basis to call Ukraine a "(flaw) democratic" country and no reason to support it with weapon against it's neighbours. What my words did you interpret as justification for war?! Stop watching BBC and NY bias media broadcasters - they made you paranoid.

I Repeat : Ukraine is accepted by the West as a proper (but very corrupt)  Democracy with a properly elected regular civilian guy as President.
Russia and Belarus are obviously brutal dictatorships run by ex gestapo type murderers.Ethnicity Irrelevant. Chinese have brutal CCP and Democratic Taiwan & Singapore. 

57 minutes ago, 1l1 said:

Gray with many shades. So true.

But not for internet trolls, western mass media zombies and armchair warriors.

Imprecise gibberish ….. again😫

nobody has any idea what you’re on about. try being calm,objective & clear with your vague angry lashing out  😫

8 hours ago, Fundok said:

There is no such thing as an "evil" country. There are evil leaders though, and back then in 1933 an Austrian was such an evil man and unfortunately became the "Reichskanzler" (Chancellor) of Germany. Stalin was said to be responsible for millions of his own people to die and Mao and the cultural revolution made millions starve because of the self-inflicted famine (plus those in working/re-education camps).

Yes, so called “ leaders” have almost single handed led humanity to repeated catastrophes for the last four thousand years.

Pity that leaderless Anarchy govt. doesn’t work beyond very small scale even then needing a surrounding large state … with leaders.

• Like 1