News Forum - Government concern over rising Covid infections may lead to tighter restrictions

Thaiger

5 hours ago, Charlie said:

I read a week or two ago, covid was showing up with many Russians, and surrounding areas....so why not pull the plug on that route(s)?   well, to late now......Thailand will be completely neutered if they do any more to put restrictions on tourists.

the world goverment knows exactly about the virus.. thats the reason borders are not closed for some ppl worldwide. it looks like they just want a little tourism to spread the virus everywhere. 

with this in mind its never game over. 

the reason i dont know.. maybe to spare some oil or to change into green energy. 

lets see what happen the next 10 years

8 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Only one country springs to mind when talking about handling covid well. At least as well as it can be handled.

Dare you mention that country in this forum 5555. That is not truth, must be lies or overrated report. That country should not be even exist in earth.

You mention it, you are Wumao. 55555

Edited by TimAn
  • Haha 1

I'm no Scientist or expert on Gene therapy but even I understand if someone travels to Thailand that was tested prior to getting on the plane, they would be fully vaxxed and tested for Covid and given the green light to travel. On. Day 5 you do a test and low and behold you test positive, so who infected you in Thailand if you were clear on arrival. ? It's likely a local or a tourist that was in close contact with you. If you were infected with a fellow tourist it is likely he would have been clear when he arrived and he was infected by a local that infected him who passed it onto you. All Anutin and Co need to do is to test all quickly, identify the infected 1s and quarantine them. and continually test. Like most Country's have done avoiding lockdowns and lifting restrictions. It's that simple. test test test without charging them. If locals are charged they will simply not come forward so infections will rise.

5 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Over 15k cases today. They should:

1) Ban all acohol sales immediately.

2) Stop test and go.

3) bring back 15 night quarantine.

4) introduce 6pm curfew unless for essential workers.

5) introduce temperature check on amphur border. 

6) only allow triple vaccinated to leave their house.  

You forgot:

1) 24 hour mask wearing 

2) Shoot on site policy for anyone not wearing a mask 

3) Banning of all contact with anyone.

4) the closure of all schools, shops and businesses. 

5) Locking down the borders and stopping all inbound and outbound flights. 

All of the above should be in place for the next 3-5 years. 

Then when you fully open up again you will have to deal with rising numbers, increased hospitalisation and deaths. Then you can do all of the above again….

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vlad said:

I'm no Scientist or expert on Gene therapy but even I understand if someone travels to Thailand that was tested prior to getting on the plane, they would be fully vaxxed and tested for Covid and given the green light to travel. On. Day 5 you do a test and low and behold you test positive, so who infected you in Thailand if you were clear on arrival. ? It's likely a local or a tourist that was in close contact with you. If you were infected with a fellow tourist it is likely he would have been clear when he arrived and he was infected by a local that infected him who passed it onto you. All Anutin and Co need to do is to test all quickly, identify the infected 1s and quarantine them. and continually test. Like most Country's have done avoiding lockdowns and lifting restrictions. It's that simple. test test test without charging them. If locals are charged they will simply not come forward so infections will rise.

I take your point and it’s far more likely a day 5 positive test is due to a local infection.  But you could contract it at the airport prior to departure or on the flight. This would not show up on the PCR test on arrival but would show in the day 5 test. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Soidog said:

You forgot:

1) 24 hour mask wearing 

2) Shoot on site policy for anyone not wearing a mask 

3) Banning of all contact with anyone.

4) the closure of all schools, shops and businesses. 

5) Locking down the borders and stopping all inbound and outbound flights. 

All of the above should be in place for the next 3-5 years. 

Then when you fully open up again you will have to deal with rising numbers, increased hospitalisation and deaths. Then you can do all of the above again….

And to enter Thailand, you'll need a Fit to fly Medical Certificate including 

-Full body MRT

- Gastroscopy

-Colonscopy

-Cardiac angiography

- Cerebral biopsy

***The above must be repeated on day1 and day 5 after arrival.***

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

-Full body MRT

- Gastroscopy

-Colonscopy

-Cardiac angiography

- Cerebral biopsy

Only if these tests will detect covid. It's usually the nasal swab that best. But for you only I'd recommend all the above, plus a prostate exam. 

15 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

Only if these tests will detect covid. It's usually the nasal swab that best. But for you only I'd recommend all the above, plus a prostate exam. 

No, fit to fly won't detect covid, even if you exaggerate it. I think we all knew that already, but thanks for your clever post. I doubt anyone enjoy your anal fantasies though.

• Cool 1

4 hours ago, Rangers said:

Wakey wakey Thailand. 

Covid is done. Get over it. Nobody is scared of diarrhea now. 

The latter scares the sh1t out of me 555

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

No, fit to fly won't detect covid, even if you exaggerate it. I think we all knew that already, but thanks for your clever post. I doubt anyone enjoy your anal fantasies though.

Is it an anal fantasy or fixation? 555

1 hour ago, LoongFred said:

Which prostate exam would you e recommending, DRE, PSA, Radio Isotope scam, MRI, CT scan or something else?

6 minutes ago, Guevara said:

Is it an anal fantasy or fixation? 555

You have to ask loongfred, he seems to have penetrated the subject.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pi_Tim said:

What is the rate of bed occupancy in ICU ?? that s the most important indicator.

Last month it was empty

We cant stop Covid, cases will surge, that s unavoidable.

Testing/isolating is useless with Omicron and its mutations

What he said... 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

7 hours ago, JJJ said:

The govt has no clue what they’re doing — and even more scary they think they’re doing it well. 

Stop hospitalizing healthy people immediately. 

If people want to be neurotic and seal themselves up at home, they’re free to do it. Let the rest of us live our lives if we want to. 

Awh come on ,the coup govt  hasn’t convinced you yet that they have done a marvelous job handling the crisis !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

-Full body MRT

- Gastroscopy

-Colonscopy

-Cardiac angiography

- Cerebral biopsy

I think you meant after survival 😫!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1