Jump to content

News Forum - Vin Diesel doppelganger in Thailand drives car inspired by Fast and Furious


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thought you’d seen Vin Diesel driving around Thailand in the iconic black 1970 Dodge Charger from Fast and Furious? Your eyes may not have been that far off. There’s a Thai Vin Diesel look-alike living in Chiang Rai who drives a black Ford Mustang. In one photo he captioned “Win Diesel Thailand.” The man in Chiang Rai has been dressing like Diesel’s character, Dominic Toretto, in the Fast and Furious film series, wearing sleeveless shirts with a large cross necklace. He also drives an old Mustang that looks similar to the Dodge Charger driven by Diesel in the original film.

The story Vin Diesel doppelganger in Thailand drives car inspired by Fast and Furious as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Transam said:

Where's the Mustang....?  🤔

If you stick a Horse badge in front of your old 4 doors corolla that makes it a Mustang 🤣 masking the rear doors to make it look like a coupe required more work though 😁

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tim said:

If you stick a Horse badge in front of your old 4 doors corolla that makes it a Mustang 🤣 masking the rear doors to make it look like a coupe required more work though 😁

Yes, we have a bloke in a Toyota that looks lost in the outback....🤭

But, Toyo may have a 427ci big block under the hood.....😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Transam said:

Where's the Mustang....?  🤔

 

19 minutes ago, Tim said:

If you stick a Horse badge in front of your old 4 doors corolla that makes it a Mustang 🤣 masking the rear doors to make it look like a coupe required more work though 😁

 

I think that's a 2 door early 70s Mitsubishi Colt Galant which incidentally actually has a horse emblem:

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.eeb7cca4937f34406eac240a28f51535.jpgCapture.JPG.0d855ebf6325687978571b7be1b257c7.JPG

You can see that his car actually also has a pair of double headlights just like the one above and he removed one from each side to get that Mustang look. Of course the Mitsu's pony can't really be compared to that of a real Mustang

Edited by Noble_Design
Add detail about headlights
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Noble_Design said:

I think that's a 2 door early 70s Mitsubishi Colt Galant which incidentally actually has a horse emblem:

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.eeb7cca4937f34406eac240a28f51535.jpgCapture.JPG.0d855ebf6325687978571b7be1b257c7.JPG

Of course the Mitsu's pony can't really be compared to that of a real Mustang

But the story calls the car a Mustang....Plus, saying a Mustang looks similar to a Dodge Charger is waaaaaay off, perhaps should have said..The same colour as.........🤭Dodge.thumb.jpg.5f3be4c12d79667715d882fd0f093e51.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Transam said:

But the story calls the car a Mustang....Plus, saying a Mustang looks similar to a Dodge Charger is waaaaaay off, perhaps should have said..The same colour as.........🤭Dodge.thumb.jpg.5f3be4c12d79667715d882fd0f093e51.jpg

He's still short of funds now... once he has enough money he will get a real (or replica) American muscle 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use