News Forum - Cat sits on sports car, owner demands 100,000 baht to pay for scratches

Thaiger

On 2/8/2022 at 2:15 AM, Thaiger said:

The owner of a luxury sports car has reportedly filed a lawsuit against their neighbour claiming 100,000 baht in damages after a cat climbed and sat on top of their black and yellow Lotus sports car, causing some scratches. The story was widely shared in Thailand and the latest reports say the owner has since apologised, adding that he doesn’t want the money. The cat owner posted a video on TikTok saying her neighbour demanded compensation for letting a “fierce or wild animal” out in public and causing damage to others’ assets or property. She added that she is willing […]

The story Cat sits on sports car, owner demands 100,000 baht to pay for scratches as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

But didn't he get the car to attract some pussy?

First, it blows my mind that this sort of story makes news. The only thing about the story that got my attention was the 500 Baht fine for letting a pet out in the public alone ??? A cat ? That's what they do, isn't it ? Roaming around. The new (ab)normal maybe ?

• Like 1

On 2/9/2022 at 9:19 AM, Transam said:

Sounds like the bloke knows nothing about a car's clear coat and how to remove minor scratches.

But the bloke who quoted 100,000bht to do the job, if he in fact did, really did know what he was doing..😎

Oh, I think he did know very well, what he proposed: 50/50?