The End of Mandates

Thaidup

On 2/6/2022 at 12:28 AM, Thaidup said:

Only possible because the virus mutated.

And absolutely nothing to do with the actions or indeed inactions of anti vaxxers. 

Be under no illusions. This is not a win for you. You just got lucky.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Only possible because the virus mutated.

And absolutely nothing to do with the actions or indeed inactions of anti vaxxers. 

Be under no illusions. This is not a win for you. You just got lucky.  

So the reason for the ending of restrictions is because the virus naturally mutated and its nothing to do with people receiving vaccinations ?

56 minutes ago, Fluke said:

So the reason for the ending of restrictions is because the virus naturally mutated and its nothing to do with people receiving vaccinations ?

The vaccines saved millions of lives but they didnt stop the spread of the virus.

But you already knew that.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

The vaccines saved millions of lives but they didnt stop the spread of the virus.

But you already knew that.

Billions of people have been vaccinated , and those wouldn't have died without the vaccine 

Yes the vaccine probably did save some older/vulnerable people , probably just a small percentage of those vaccinated actually got saved by being vaccinated 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Billions of people have been vaccinated , and those wouldn't have died without the vaccine 

Yes the vaccine probably did save some older/vulnerable people , probably just a small percentage of those vaccinated actually got saved by being vaccinated 

How do you know that, a guess....?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Fluke said:

COVID vaccines saved nearly half a million lives in Europe, WHO and ECDC say | Euronews

So nearly 500,000 people saved by vaccination.

I wonder how many people have died because they listened to the anti vax lies and misinformation.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

COVID vaccines saved nearly half a million lives in Europe, WHO and ECDC say | Euronews

I wonder how many people have died because they listened to the anti vax lies and misinformation.

And Europeans have received over 1 000 000 000 vaccination jabs , which is about 1 % of those jabbed got saved (assuming people got two jabs)

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

And Europeans have received over 1 000 000 000 vaccination jabs , which is about 1 % of those jabbed got saved (assuming people got two jabs)

Sounds like a lot of people that otherwise would not be alive today....😊

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Transam said:

Sounds like a lot of people that otherwise would not be alive today....😊

Yes, its the old and vulnerable that got saved and they needed the vaccination .

And the 500 000 figure is just a guess .

How can you accurately put a figure on people who didn't dies ?

56 minutes ago, Fluke said:

probably just a small percentage of those vaccinated actually got saved by being vaccinated 

Only the problem was: 

Someone just know about,  if he/she/it was on the  side of that "small percentage" or not, AFTER getting infected.

Plus , in case that someone is in the small percentage of being vulnerable to the virus, if or if not an ICU bed would be available. Because some people found out before, that they are vulnerable and got in them, before "someone" "felt the need for it".

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I know of two who would regret it if they could:  Hana Horka and Glynn Steel

Hana Horka, 57, was unvaccinated and had posted on social media that she was recovering after testing positive, but died two days later. Her son, Jan Rek, said she got infected on purpose when he and his father had the virus, so she could get a recovery pass to access certain venues.  She was an avid anti-vaxxer - even posting on social media that she was fine - and then ..................... RIP.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60050996 

An anti-vaxxer who refused to get the Covid jab because it’s not vegan has died from the virus after a two-week battle in intensive care. Glynn Steel, 54, told his wife that he “wish he’d had the vaccine” before he died at Worcestershire Royal Hospital in England on November 16, reported The Sun. Glynn was just two months from his 55th birthday when he planned to retire and spend more time travelling and looking after animals.  According to his wife, Glynn’s last words were: “I have never felt so ill, I wish I’d had the vaccine.”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/vegan-antivaxxer-begged-for-covid-vaccine-before-death/news-story/87f28f54344828c7754bd80930b7ae52  

And there are a LOT more.  

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Fluke said:

What if that 1% was your wife? Or your parent? 

Also the vaccines prevented a lot of hospitalisations thus our health systems did not become overloaded and collapsed causing even more deaths.

Lucky for the anti vaxxers those beds were available because during delta the vast majority of people in hospital were unvaccinated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

What if that 1% was your wife? Or your parent? 

Also the vaccines prevented a lot of hospitalisations thus our health systems did not become overloaded and collapsed causing even more deaths.

Lucky for the anti vaxxers those beds were available because during delta the vast majority of people in hospital were unvaccinated. 

We had field hospitals set up to deal with the surge of expected Covid patients , those field hospitals didn't even open, due to lack of demand .

I am not an anti vaxxer BTW , but I do think that it should be optional, rather than quasi compulsory .

It should be like the annual flu jab, you can take it if you want or not take it 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Yes, its the old and vulnerable that got saved and they needed the vaccination .

And the 500 000 figure is just a guess .

How can you accurately put a figure on people who didn't dies ?

When I was a kid I had many jabs, not because I will catch something, but in case I was exposed to something. When I moved to LOS I was advised to have the Hepatitis jab, how right they were, when I saw the state of many of the bogs here, I understood why...😲 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Transam said:

When I was a kid I had many jabs, not because I will catch something, but in case I was exposed to something. When I moved to LOS I was advised to have the Hepatitis jab, how right they were, when I saw the state of many of the bogs here, I understood why...😲 

Yes, you had one jab at school and got life long immunity .

This Covid jab wanes after a while , months , and becomes ineffective and even people now with two jabs are becoming infected with Covid and are dying from the virus .

You will need a covid vaccine every six months or so to keep protection 

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Yes, you had one jab at school and got life long immunity .

This Covid jab wanes after a while , months , and becomes ineffective and even people now with two jabs are becoming infected with Covid and are dying from the virus .

You will need a covid vaccine every six months or so to keep protection 

Perhaps, a bit like the flu jab, which they are working on to be a one off....

If a jab a year keeps me alive, I welcome it. I have diabetic friends, where jabs are daily bind, but they are alive thanks to science and Pharma's.... 👏

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Fluke said:

and even people now with two jabs are becoming infected with Covid and are dying from th

Tell me, aren't this mostly the people from the same group, old, fat, other underlying conditions, which did die mostly before vaccines where available? Just now in lesser numbers?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jahbu said:

And A LOT of who would still be alive today if they just got vaccinated:

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

Thanks mate - excellent site - added to my favourites.

It is not good to speak ill of the dead, but I say good riddance to all of those who died from Covid who were rabid anti-vaxxers and were a part of the mass media misinformation that lead to many people also not getting vaccinated and dying. 

To all those on this forum also spreading the same rubbish, I wish you too an early exit stage left. If you dont want to take the vaccines, fine by me, but keep all that rubbish to yourself. Stop self-justifying your selfish decision not to vaccinate by spreading anti-vaxxer conspiracy rubbish. You have made your decision - live or die by it - dont demand everyone else agree with you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Thanks mate - excellent site - added to my favourites.

It is not good to speak ill of the dead, but I say good riddance to all of those who died from Covid who were rabid anti-vaxxers and were a part of the mass media misinformation that lead to many people also not getting vaccinated and dying. 

To all those on this forum also spreading the same rubbish, I wish you too an early exit stage left. If you dont want to take the vaccines, fine by me, but keep all that rubbish to yourself. Stop self-justifying your selfish decision not to vaccinate by spreading anti-vaxxer conspiracy rubbish. You have made your decision - live or die by it - dont demand everyone else agree with you. 

When is your next booster shot due ?

If you last booster shot was over six months ago , its quite likely that you are currently unvaccinated , or not fully vaxxed 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

To all those on this forum also spreading the same rubbish, I wish you too an early exit stage left. 

Are you saying that you would like members of this forum to die and too die soon  ?

• Haha 1