Postmen Stoned....!!

Faraday

Is there no end to the craziness in the world...? 😂

Watch: London postal workers ‘get high on hash brownies’

Royal Mail has launched a probe after staff at a London sorting office allegedly got high by accidentally eating cannabis-laced brownies from an unclaimed parcel.

Video of the incident, which emerged Tuesday, appeared to show postal workers struggling to stand after eating the cakes at a delivery office.

The clip was posted on Instagram and captioned: “Today almost all the posties in ****** accidentally ate hash brownies and I had to pick them up one by one cause they were so high”.

One of the postal workers appeared completely out of it, and had to be helped with his delivery. A colleague could be heard telling him: “You’re just really high.”

Another can be seen on the film saying the worker had eaten two of the hash brownies. He then corrected them while slurring his words, and said “four” which was met with laughter from colleagues.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-royal-mail-cannabis-weed-brownies-post-b980379.html

Edited by KaptainRob
News para's added for interest
  • Like 1

It is not the first time something like this has happened, my step father was the tightest person you could ever wish not to meet, but any booze for free then he was yer man.

Round about Christmas/New Year the post office in my home town would put on free punch for the postie's going on their round, and bearing in mind this would be 4 or 5 in the morning, my step father on this occasion was in charge of the ladle. Of course he was very generous in dishing the punch out, but he was even more generous when supplying his own needs. Anyway to cut a long story short, he was found collapsed on the town's main Street with a sack full of undelivered letters at about 6 or 7 in the morning.

I believe the GPO suspended all other festive punch parties after that debacle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2