Rental properties

Soloman

No.  Decide what type of property you want and look around for rent signs. Try Fazwaz.  Agents in Thailand have no rules, laws or licences - be careful. 

• Like 1

Ideally, a small, simple, comfy affordable space along the river side up to 15min by motorcycle either side of CRai city centre.  Can be unfurnished or semi furnished.  For max 2 persons.  Will consider 12 mths rental if it is ok to sublet as I will only stay an average of max 6 mths per year as I like to travel and spend time sailing on my boat as well.  Will consider time share. 

2 hours ago, Soloman said:

Ideally, a small, simple, comfy affordable space along the river side up to 15min by motorcycle either side of CRai city centre.  Can be unfurnished or semi furnished.  For max 2 persons.  Will consider 12 mths rental if it is ok to sublet as I will only stay an average of max 6 mths per year as I like to travel and spend time sailing on my boat as well.  Will consider time share. 

I used property hub's website to find my condo, seems like the best website for rentals I've found. 

I was completely new to Thailand, had no clue where to search but some things I learned. Best way I found to narrow down condos to choose, look at the top developers and look at their condos in the area. Most of the developers condos are quite similar, so if you go and see a certain developers condo and like it, chances are you'll like the other ones. 

Not 100% sure if you can do this but from what I've read, if you're looking for 6 months, you can just sign a 12 month lease and leave 6 months in, you just lose the deposit. If not you can try negotiating a 6 month lease. 

Edited by dj230