News Forum - Samsung removes ad in Singapore of drag queen hugging Muslim mother

Thaiger

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

... followers of that religion  as “ conservative”. I responded with their true “death cult” nature. Certainly they practice their brutal insanity wherever they can. 

Well, those objecting were Muslims and Christians.

While some would call both "death cults" and "brutal insanity", personally I think that's only fair the extremists in both religions  - as in all the Abrahamic religions, to be fair.

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

“Form” of  modern democracy doesn’t matter. It’s all imperfect but still “ least worse” form of govt. Churchill ? Would argue that , in the modern world, Undemocratic practice is Uncivilized.Possibly a stretch though …..

Well, others prefer their own "least worst" firm of government.

As long as a healthy majority are happy with it, and it doesn't oppress the minority unduly, that seems reasonable.

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

Well, those objecting were Muslims and Christians.

While some would call both "death cults" and "brutal insanity", personally I think that's only fair the extremists in both religions  - as in all the Abrahamic religions, to be fair.

Well, others prefer their own "least worst" firm of government.

As long as a healthy majority are happy with it, and it doesn't oppress the minority unduly, that seems reasonable.

No Equivalence and you sympathize with Clear Evil. Only Islam is an existential threat to, and incompatible with, modernity & civilization, with suicide bombing, beheading , murdering cartoonists, death penalty for “ blasphemy” and apostasy & nine year old “brides”…no reformation, no separation from state, women as property / slaves. catholic priests have systemic child rape of course ……

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

No Equivalence and you sympathize with Clear Evil. Only Islam is an existential threat to, and incompatible with, modernity & civilization, with suicide bombing, beheading , murdering cartoonists, death penalty for “ blasphemy” and apostasy & nine year old “brides”…no reformation, no separation from state, women as property / slaves. catholic priests have systemic child rape of course ……

No "sympathy" with any of those protesting, or with the extremists in either group - absolutely zero.

On 1/27/2022 at 6:44 AM, Artemis080 said:

No doubt in forums such as this, populated in the majority by the white older male demographic, statements like this get some simmering homophobic support. It doesn't make it the least bit acceptable, or true.

I am in my mid-20s and all of my friends and my gf for sure as well completely agree with this point of view.

It is not even a point of view, it is a fact. Homosexuality is an abnormal sexual behavior and should be called like that as well.