Thai singers I met

Sarisin

I remember Lamyai at concerts when she was a kid helping her mum to sell things. Nice cover of Pamela Bowden song, and doing it rather better WITH subtitles in English!

3 hours ago, Sarisin said:

Sayoe or Rose before name change, totally lovely and genuine person seen many times, miss her.

That music reminds me of Thailand and Isaan. thank you Sarisin 🙏🏽

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Sarisin said:

I remember Lamyai at concerts when she was a kid helping her mum to sell things. Nice cover of Pamela Bowden song, and doing it rather better WITH subtitles in English!

The lyrics are rather bluesy and sad (in English) but the video is fun and upbeat dance numbers. 

Super cute ! 

4 hours ago, Vince said:

The lyrics are rather bluesy and sad (in English) but the video is fun and upbeat dance numbers. 

Super cute ! 

Can't really post anymore even though met most of them, few MV with English subs 🙄 could always post the pics, got 50k of them!

7 hours ago, Sarisin said:

Can't really post anymore even though met most of them, few MV with English subs 🙄 could always post the pics, got 50k of them!

It occurred to me that a creative person could record a YouTube video with auto-translate on (if available) and then upload it to YouTube. 

You might need to use a desktop recorder or similar video recorder. 

Voilá! It now has "hard subs" :-)