News Forum - Woman stole 59b of food, stabbed Mini Big-C staff to escape

Thaiger

23 hours ago, Vince said:

Well put. I want to read stories about shoplifting with some style and/or planning. These impulsive shoplifters just get caught and get all stabby. 

So uncouth.

If I was ever to do such a thing u gotta be like a Ninja----smash n grab---rip n run---

Refer you to Janes addiction song--been caught stealing.....fat lady suit helps..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

If I was ever to do such a thing u gotta be like a Ninja----smash n grab---rip n run---

Refer you to Janes addiction song--been caught stealing.....fat lady suit helps..

Indeed. I'm saddened this stabby shoplifter had such poor ninja skills. 

Next time Ms. BadNinja needs to leave the kids at home or dress them in mini-ninja outfits (to be invisible). 

She could have climbed up the walls, thrown a ninja smoke bomb and some ninja stars at the cashier's and then wham! Out the door with jelly and soda!!!!!! 

• Cool 1

On 1/19/2022 at 10:05 PM, Vince said:

Indeed. I'm saddened this stabby shoplifter had such poor ninja skills. 

Next time Ms. BadNinja needs to leave the kids at home or dress them in mini-ninja outfits (to be invisible). 

She could have climbed up the walls, thrown a ninja smoke bomb and some ninja stars at the cashier's and then wham! Out the door with jelly and soda!!!!!! 

I blame the dirty farangs for bringing in such crappy foods like white bread --jelly and soda!!!!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

I blame the dirty farangs for bringing in such crappy foods like white bread --jelly and soda!!!!

Indeed! Had she stuck to stealing some mangos, pickled garlic juice, raw shrimps, stuffed frogs, and lemongrass she definitely would have gotten away. 

She was a victim of colonial foods brought in by dirty farang!

Double pricing these dirty farang is just reparations for their crimes of white bread, jelly, and soda! 

• Cool 1

22 hours ago, Vince said:

Indeed! Had she stuck to stealing some mangos, pickled garlic juice, raw shrimps, stuffed frogs, and lemongrass she definitely would have gotten away. 

She was a victim of colonial foods brought in by dirty farang!

Double pricing these dirty farang is just reparations for their crimes of white bread, jelly, and soda! 

Let them eat Cake!!!.........I suppose I could swipe a banana and 2 soft boiled eggs in my shorts!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

Let them eat Cake!!!.........I suppose I could swipe a banana and 2 soft boiled eggs in my shorts!!!

Now there's a thought I could have done without! 😂

23 hours ago, Vince said:

Now there's a thought I could have done without! 😂

it was actually just a roll of lifesavers...has been chilly outside lately..

• Haha 1