News Forum - Thailand News Update | New Sandboxes open today

Thaiger

New cases of Covid-19 could leap over 20,000 a day by the end of the month unless precautions are taken seriously, that’s straight from the mouth of the CCSA spokesperson yesterday.She said that the current situation corresponds with earlier modelling by the Public Health Ministry that daily cases may surge past 20,000 by the end of this month, and even past 30,000 by the end of February. The modelling also indicated deaths could rise up to 60-70 a day again.She also stated that deaths are still low due to the large numbers of people being vaccinated.The Thaiger would like to […]

The story Thailand News Update | New Sandboxes open today as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Hm... I have booked a direct flight to Bangkok as there was no option available to combine the booking to Samui.

Does it mean, that I will not be allowed to enter Thailand?

Just because I have a separate booking for Bangkok Airways?